Chapter Nineteen

In too deep

'Donghae, wake up.' Hyuk shook the boy a bit.

Hae slowly opened his eyes and stared at his husband.

Hyuk saw the innocence and smiled. 'We're home.'

'Carry me.' Hae mumbled.

Hyuk's smile disappeared. 'No.'

Hae's bottom lip appeared.

'Stop pouting.'

'It's still my birthday. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase!'

'I said no!' Hyuk unhooked his seat belt and got out. 'Come on, I still have a final gift for you.'

That did it, Hae was up and out in a flash. He ran into the house. 'Where is it?'

'Bedroom.' Hyuk yelled after him but Hae was distracted by a small package on the dining table. It had his name on it, so he opened it. There was a little note. Sorry about the plushie. H.

Donghae frowned and opened the rest. He could only gasp as he saw a necklace with a little fish on it. Tears welled up in his eyes.

'What are you doing? I told you it was...what is that?' Hyuk looked at Hae's hands, he read the note. 'Heechul' He mumbled.

Hae turned around with those glistening teary eyes. 'Please let me keep this.' Hyuk could only nod resulting in Hae hugging him tight. Hyuk closed his eyes for a second, then he pushed the boy away. He took the necklace, opened it, lifted it above Hae's head and locked it. 'There.' Hyuk said. 'Now go upstairs. I'll be in my office.'

Hae bit his lip. 'You're not going to watch me open your last present?' but Hyuk had already left as Hae looked up. He shrugged and went upstairs, his hands holding up the little fish while his eyes admired it. He pushed open the bedroom door.

Hyuk had poured himself a whiskey and quickly drank it while he waited for his laptop to start up. He refilled his glass and sat down. He logged into his private security network and activated the hidden camera in his bedroom. He saw Hae enter all distracted by Heechul's gift.

'Hi handsome.' A sultry voice startled Hae.

Sitting on their bed was an exotic beauty. Long silky black hair, almond shaped black eyes and a curvy body.

'Hi miss.' Hae bowed. 'What are you doing here? Hyuk is in his office.' He said, thinking it was one of his husband's women again.                             

Hyuk altered the volume, interested in their conversation. He picked up his glass and noticed it was empty already, he quickly refilled it.

The girl smiled. 'I'm your gift!'

Hae blinked. 'You'll be my new friend?'

'God, you are adorable. No, sweety, I'm a masseuse.' She winked at him.

'I never had a massage before!' Hae smiled, excited.

The girl grinned. 'Take off your clothes and lay yourself down!'

Hae suddenly blushed.

'Something wrong?'

'C-can I undress in the bathroom?'

'Sure sweety.' The girl answered, I'll get the oils ready.

Hyuk saw how Hae ran to the bathroom. He leaned back. Why am I even watching this? But he got distracted as the bathroom door opened again and Hae came out, a towel around his hips. He noticed the necklace was still on.

'You can lose the towel.'

Bet he's still in his boxers. Hyuk thought and yes, the towel went down and revealed tight fitting boxers.

Both the girl and Hyuk stared at Hae who manoeuvred himself on the bed.

he looks good. Hyuk bit his lip.

'Won't the oil mess up the sheets?' Hae worried.

'Nah, don't think about it.' The girl said.

Hyuk zoomed in onto the bed and lifted his glass to realise it was empty again.

The masseuse oiled up her hands and started on Hae's shoulders. Her trained hands worked those muscles and quickly evoked a first moan.

'I'm so sorry.' Hae said, completely flustered, burying his red cheeks into the pillow.

'Oh sweety, that's completely normal, don't worry about it! Moan all you want.'

Hyuk could only stare as he saw Hae's soft skin glistening with oil.

'Your spouse must love you a lot to give you such a nice birthday present.' The girl remarked.

Hyuk zoomed in on Hae's face.

'Hmmmm.' Hae answered, his features unreadable.

She quickly went to his arms and hands to move on to his thighs.

'You really have a great body.' She whispered.

'Thank you.' Hae said, his eyes closed, he was feeling sleepy.

The masseuse massaged the calf and then started on Hae's feet. His eyes snapped open and he moaned as she pushed on all the right pressure points.

'Turn around please.' The girl said.

Hyuk's eyes were fixed on Hae's boxers when the boy obediently moved onto his back.

He's not yet? Hyuk was confused and he could see the girl was as well.

'I'm going to sit on your thighs so I can reach your shoulders and chest better, okay?' She asked sweetly.

'Sure' Hae said.

The girl straddled him and oiled up her hands again.

'You have a cool job.' Hae suddenly said as the girl moved her hands in circles on his chest. She looked up in surprise. The innocence of the boy was overwhelming.

'How is that?' She asked.

'You make people feel good.' Hae smiled.

You have no idea. Hyuk smirked. He quickly refilled his glass again.

The masseuse stopped her movements for a second, taken aback. 'Tonight I like it too.' She whispered as her hand slid from Hae's faint abs to his chest and shoulders. She was leaning all over him. Her hair softly caressing him.

'You are very beautiful.' Hae remarked.

The girl smiled and stared at the boy's lips. 'Thank you.' She whispered and closed in further.

No, I said no kissing! Hyuk jumped up, ready to go upstairs but rooted to the ground, his eyes glued to the screen.

Hae's eyes widened and he quickly moved his head to the side, her full lips landing on his cheek.

The girl realised her mistake and pulled back fast. 'I'm sorry!' she exclaimed. 'I don't know what I was thinking.'

Hae stared shocked at her.

She got off him. 'Please don't tell your spouse!' She panicked.

Hae's eyes softened. 'It's alright, nothing happened.'

The girl was visible relieved.

'Thanks for the lovely massage, I liked it a lot.' Hae said gently.

'It's not over yet, the best part is still coming, please remove your underwear.'

Hae was confused.

'Your boxers.' The girl explained.

'Why?'

'I didn't massage those parts yet.' She pushed him back on his tummy, her fingers moving to the waist band.

'No!' Hae yelled, startling the girl. His boxers already half undone.

'Don't worry, your husband cleared this.' She said.

Hae was shocked. 'What?' He forgot to fight back. His boxers were passed his thighs already.

'Lord Lee approved of the next part.'

Hyuk saw utter shock on Hae's face. He quickly finished his drink.

'No, he wouldn't! He told me several times no one could touch me there!' Hae wanted to turn around but the girl had seated herself on his thighs and her hands immediately went for those glorious buns.

Hae started to struggle. 'I don't believe you!'

Hyuk saw the tears burning in the other's eyes.

'Hyukjae!' Hae screamed. Hyuk almost wanted to cancel the whole thing.

'He told me to take your ity.' The girl said.

Hae's eyes widened even more. 'What?'

'Your innocence burdens him.'

Hae stopped fighting, his brain overflooded. 'He said that?' Hae whispered.

Hyuk stared at the defeated look on his husband's face. Unconsciously his finger traced the tear he saw running down on Hae's cheek.

'That's it sweety, just enjoy the ride.' The girl said, taking advantage of her client's shocked state. Her hands trying to go underneath him.

Suddenly Hyuk's glas shattered in his hand. Pain shot through him as some shards entered his skin. He was distracted and didn't notice Hae pushing the girl off, lifting his boxers and running out of the bedroom.

Hyuk looked at his heavily bleeding hand, the alcohol slowing down his reaction time. He then watched the screen again, seeing just the girl. He frowned until he heard his office door slamming open. He quickly closed his laptop.

'Is it true?' Hae yelled.

'Hmmm?'

'Did you hire that girl to have with me?'

'Yes. Is there a problem?' Hyuk said coldly. His eyes traveling down the oily body of his husband.

'Why?'

'We need to get rid of your innocence.'

'Why?'

'It endangers me.'

'How?'

'Too hard to explain.'

Hae bit his lip.

'You didn't like her?' Hyuk asked.

But Hae suddenly noticed the broken glass. His eyes traveled on the floor and widened when he saw blood. He quickly stepped forward.

Hyuk acted on instinct, grabbed the boy and pulled him away. 'You idiot! You could cut your feet!'

Hae stared at Hyuk's bleeding hand. 'What happened?' He said, gently grabbing the hand.

'Accident.' Hyuk mumbled.

Hae smelled the alcohol on him. 'Are you drunk?'

Hyuk chuckled. 'Why would I be drinking?'

Am I bothering him that much?' Hae closed his eyes and breathed in. 'I'll get the first aid kit. Don't move.'

Hyuk just slumped back on the seat. In the distance he heard the front door closing, he realised it was the girl leaving. Hae was back faster than he thought. The boy kneeled in front of him and softly took his hand again.

'This might hurt.' Hae warned, taking the tweezers.

Hyuk could only stare at the almost boy in front of him. He didn't feel anything as the younger removed shard after shard from his damaged hand. Hae looked up. 'Are you okay?' He asked worriedly.

Hyuk's good hand cupped the boy's face. His eyes transfixed on those lips.

'I-I need to disinfect the wound.' Hae whispered, tearing his gaze away from Hyuk's features. 'Squeeze me if it hurts too much.' He mumbled. He quickly put some disinfectant on a piece of cotton wool and softly started to go over all the little rips in Hyuk's hand.

Hyuk's hand traveled from Hae's face to his shoulders and lower. Hae was too concentrated to notice until he felt Hyuk's hand on his boxers. He looked up.

'You told me to squeeze.' Hyuk uttered and softly pinched Hae's cheek, enjoying how a blush painted the boy's face within seconds. Hae chose to ignore it and went back to his task. Now and then he felt Hyuk groping him. Their breathing increased a little. Hae grabbed the bandages and started to wrap it professionally around the hurt hand. He finished quickly and stood up.

'Wait.' Hyuk said huskily and pulled him on his lap.

'Hyukjae?'

'Thanks.' Hyuk whispered.

'I'm ruining your suit.' Hae said breathlessly.

'I don't care.' Hyuk said, he rubbed the lipstick off the younger's cheek. 'She kissed you.'

Hae froze. Not because of those words but because of his husband's lips pressed against that exact same spot.

'Come on, you need to sleep.' Hae said, trying to get up.

'I need something else more.'

Hae frowned.

Hyuk's good hand went to his nape and pulled the boy down a little. Their lips collided. Hae's eyes fluttered shut. They were in a tight embrace, Hae a bit higher than Hyuk because he was on his lap. Hyuk's hand grabbed a handful of hair to keep the boy right there. He softly bit on that bottom lip he had watched pouting so many times. Hae gasped. Hyuk slowly slipped his tongue in. A shiver went through Hae's body as he tasted whiskey, hotness and Hyukjae. Hyuk's tongue twirled around Hae's and they both moaned at the same time. Shocked they pulled apart.

'Holy .' Hyuk mumbled, staring up at Hae's dilated eyes, distinctive blush and slightly swollen lips. He breathed in and pulled the boy down again. This time he was a bit more agressive as he tilted his head and went after that sweet taste again. He couldn't get enough. He changed their angle and ed his tongue in again. He grunted as he felt Hae's arms tightening around him. His own hand going from the boy's hair, traveling down to his waist, making sure there was no room left in between them. Hyuk was aware of the boy's arousal. Hae pulled away, panting, his lungs screaming for air.

'Hy-ukkie' He stuttered. Eyes half lidded, lips very swollen now.

Hyuk looked like he was starving and Hae was the best food he'd ever seen. He tried to pull the boy back to his lips. 'Baby?' He whined when he was denied.

'Y-you don't know what you're doing, you're drunk.' Hae whispered.

'You are an idiot.' Hyuk said as he quickly stood up, making sure he carried the boy with him until they were against the wall. Hae yelped and quickly wrapped his legs around the older to make sure he didn't fall. Before he could protest again he was silenced by those delicious, addicting lips.