Chapter Thirty Three

In too deep

Hae tried to get out of his husband's tight grip and he giggled when he was pulled to that hot body even closer.

'Not letting you go.' Hyuk grunted in his morning voice.

'I need to go to work and so do you.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk opened his eyes. 'Two more minutes?'

Hae smiled and nodded.

'Thank you.' Hyuk whispered and closed his eyes again, enjoying the feel of holding Hae like that. After another minute he suddenly leaned in and captured the boy's lips. He softly parted them, teasingly against them and then slowly slipped his tongue in. He felt Hae's body shiver and press against him. He pulled away and pecked the younger's nose. Oh how he loved that helpless look Hae had in his eyes, complete surrender and trust, so bittersweet.

'I need Kyu back today, so could you forgive Heechul?' Hyuk said quickly before he was too tempted to lock the door and go at it all day.

'Okay.' Hae said.

'Now let's get some breakfast in you, you are still too light.' Hyuk said, lifting the boy in his arms and walking to the door.

'Hyukkie?'

'Hmmmm?'

'Shouldn't we shower and dress first?'

'Oh, right.' A blush appeared on Hyuk's face. 'G-go ahead and shower first. I'll get your clothes ready.'

As soon as Hae left for the bathroom, Hyuk sighed and sat himself down on the bed. He bowed, his elbows on his thighs, his hands over his face. Slowly he willed his hormones to shut up and went to the closet to choose their outfits.

When Hae returned in a towel, Hyuk clenched his fists. 'Hae?'

'Hyukkie?'

'I-I didn't hurt y-you too much yesterday d-did I?'

Hae shook his head. 'I'm fine, it stings a bit when I sit but walking is okay!'

'Good. I'll meet you in the kitchen.' Hyuk said as he went to shower.

 

'Did you eat dinner last night?' Hyuk heard Subin ask. He frowned and entered the kitchen.

'What's wrong?' He inquired.

Subin looked at him,  a bit flabbergasted. 'He's on his second portion already.' She said in disbelief.

Hyuk smirked. 'Seems he worked up some appetite.'

Hae almost choked in the spoonful he was chewing on. He sent Hyuk a glare only succeeding in making Hyuk smirk even more.

'The only moment I saw Hae eat like that was when he had been to an amusement park or the aquarium when he was little.' Heechul commented from the doorway where he was standing next to Kyu. 'That party tired you out this much, Hae?' the latter asked.

Immediately Hae looked at Hyuk and they both blushed.

'I see.' Heechul said.

'What?' Kyu inquired.

'Nothing you should know.' Heechul answered.

Before Kyu could throw a fit, Hyuk addressed him. 'You are coming with me today.' He pecked Hae's forehead, sent him one last glance and then quickly went into his office to get something out of his safe, taking Kyu with him.

Heechul wrapped an arm around Hae. 'You are so going to tell me everything.'

'Hyung, no.' Hae frowned.

'Oh come on!'

The outburst caused Hyuk to run back into the kitchen. 'What's wrong?' He worriedly checked on Hae.

'Nothing.' Hae whispered, losing himself in those concerned eyes.

Hyuk kissed him. Kyu's eyes widened in shock.

'Told you Hae would change everything.' Heechul teased.

'I can't believe what I'm seeing.' Kyu outed.

 

'You look even more radiant than other days.' Min looked at his best friend with suspicion.

'No idea what you are talking about.' Hae mumbled.

'Uhhu.' Min narrowed his eyes and looked over his shoulder to Kangin who just shrugged.

'Sorry to disturb you.' A voice from besides them said.

'What is it, Taemin?' Min asked as he smiled at the new nurse.

'There is a gentleman asking for you.' Taemin said to Hae.

'Oh? A patient?'

'No, no a visitor I think, he's in the waiting area.'

'Thanks Taemin!' Hae smiled and took off.

'You know, I like very polite guys like you.' Min said and offered Taemin some chocolates, unaware of the dark glare Kangin was given the both of them as they chatted a bit.

 

'Someone asked for....' Hae shut up as his eyes met Minho's.

'Hi Donghae.'

'H-hi. How did you find me?'

'When you told me you were a nurse I suddenly connected the dots.'

'What dots?'

'Of the sweet, pleading voice on my voicemails with you'

Hae was clearly confused.

'Apparently my dad is one of your patients.' Minho said, his voice sounding a bit bitter.

Hae's eyes grew large. 'Mr. Choi! You are one of the sons of patient 201! I'm so glad you have come!' Hae smiled brightly as he grabbed Minho's arm.

'I'm not here to see him.' Minho said rigidly.

Hae's grasp faltered. 'What?'

'I'm here for you.'

'Hae, can you introduce me to your friend?' Heechul put down his paper and got off his seat in the waiting room.

'Hyung!' Hae was surprised.

'Why do you have so many bodyguards?' Minho asked as he saw Kibum a bit further, leaning against the wall, his hands in his pockets.

'Well, Hae?'

'This is Choi Minho.'

'And what does Choi Minho want with my Hae?' Heechul's voice lost all the sweetness and turned threatening.

'I want to get to know Donghae better.' Minho said firmly.

'He's married.'

'I know.'

'Then what do you want from him?' Heechul repeated.

Minho glared at the bodyguard and then turned to Hae. 'We'll talk another time.' He walked away.

'Wait, what about your father, just visit him!' Hae begged as he ran after the man.

'Yeah, no chance in hell.' Minho mumbled.