Chapter Fifteen

In too deep

Hae walked up to his husband and kissed his cheek for the second time that evening. 'Good night' He whispered as he was about to go upstairs.

'Not so fast you.' Hyuk said, grabbing Hae's upper arm. He then glared at the girl.

She pouted. 'No tonight?'

'Not ever again.' Hyuk stated.

Her eyes widened. 'Oppa! Why not?'

'Cause you went for him.'

Hae looked from one to the other. 'Hyuk...'

'Shut up.'

'Oppa, I'm sorry, please let me...'

'Just leave.' Hyuk turned his back to her and waited.

With a sob, the girl grabbed her things and left.

They heard the front door slammed shut.

Hae didn't know what to do. Hyuk was right beside him but he didn't dare to look up.

'Donghae.' Hyuk said.

Something in the way he said it made the boy look up.

'You might be a bit child like, but you are not selfish nor a brat.' Hyuk said dead serious.

Hae's eyes grew larger and a faint blush appeared.

'I-I had said that to her before we even got married.' Hyuk continued. 'Before I started to get to know you. But you are way too innocent. We'll have to work on that.' He said sternly. 'Now go shower.' Hyuk finished by letting his arm go.

 

Hae couldn't stop smiling in the shower. In a way his husband had apologised. He dried himself off and got into his pijamas. He opened the door and saw Hyukjae in just his boxers on the bed. Hae looked away and quickly went to his side.

'It's going to be hot tonight, you sure you want to wear all that?' Hyuk stated, not looking up from his ipad. Hae froze, the sheets in his hand. Hyuk sensed the hesitation. 'I've seen you before and I'm way more into women than into men, it's not like I'll jump you.' He snorted.

'I know.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk's eyes narrowed as he finally sought eye contact. Thinking the boy distrusted him, he swiftly got up, threw the ipad on the bed and walked over to his husband's side. He quickly undid the buttons of the top part of the pijamas.

Hae didn't know where to look. He knew his husband was built but seeing it up close was an entire other story. He heard Hyuk chuckle and looked up in confusion.

'Relax, I'm not going to molest you.' Hyuk said, he shoved the pijama off Hae's shoulders. He liked teasing the other. He leaned in, their chest almost touching. 'Want help with the pants as well?' Hyuk whispered.

A choked sound left Hae's throat. He looked helplessly in those dark orbs. 'D-don't!' He managed to say but Hyuk was enjoying this too much, his fingers already tugging at the elastic band. He quickly pulled them down and they both froze.

'.' Hyuk cussed. His eyes on the very exposed and very hard arousal of the younger. Then his eyes turn cold. 'Guess that shower didn't help you get her out of your system.' He said harshly.

Hae was too confused to react. He felt so hot and ashamed. He quickly tried to cover himself with his hands.

He suddenly got pushed hard by a furious Hyuk. 'Act all innocent but you just can't help but thinking of one of my girls!'

'N-no!' Hae said.

'Were you imagining how she looked ? How it would feel to be inside her?' Hyuk yelled.

Hae shook his head, a tear running down his cheek as he tried to grab the sheets. At the same time Hyuk was hovering over him but lost his balance and fell flat on top of the boy. They both groaned in pain. Hyuk tried to push himself off but his legs were all tangled up with the sheets. He struggled a bit but completely held still when a moan left Hae's lips. Hyuk was shocked and looked down at the boy underneath him. Then he realised he had been causing some friction. Hae's face was stunning. His lips slightly parted, his eyes all dazed. Then another shock took over Hyuk's mind as he realised that he, for some ed up reason, was aroused as well. He felt a shiver go through Hae and looked into his eyes again. He frowned as he saw fear.

'Donghae, just try not to move.' Hyuk said huskily.

Hae couldn't respond even if his life had depended on it. Hyuk tried to untangle himself but he realised he'd need his hands.

'I'm going to lie flat on you, I need to use my hands.'

Hae just kept still. Hyuk lowered himself and bit his lip as he felt the soft warm skin underneath him. The heartbeat of the boy was through the roof.

'Please don't be afraid.' Hyuk whispered. He then tried to reach towards his legs, causing some friction again.

Hae moaned through his now firmly closed lips.

'I'm sorry.' Hyuk said as he slumped back. 'I don't know how the hell we ended up like this but I can't reach. Can you try?'

Hae nodded but yelped as Hyuk swiftly turned them around and he was on top. Concentration all over his face. Hyuk just stared up at it and swallowed. 'Catch your breath first.' Hyuk said, while he held the boy's nape and let him rest on his chest. Hyuk chuckled.

'What?' Hae's voice sounded muffled.

'Nothing.' Hyuk said but gasped as he felt the younger squeeze his side.

'Tell me.' Hae ordered, pushing himself up again.

Hyuk looked at him and sighed. 'I shouldn't have yelled at you. It's very normal you reacted like that.'

'No it's not' Hae mumbled.

Hyuk scanned his face and chose not to comment. 'Try to sit on your knees.'

Hae bowed his head.

'I know you are still hard, don't worry.' Hyuk said softly.

Hae nodded and tried to bend his leg, Hyuk tilted his head and looked at him from the side. His eyes traveled to the boy's behind.

'Am I doing it right?' Hae asked unsure.

Hyuk felt caught and quickly slumped back on the bed. That action caused the sheets to push against Hae's and pulled the boy right on top of Hyuk again.

Hyuk cussed.

Hae chuckled but then squealed again as he was turned over again.

Hyuk tried to look stern but failed as he saw Hae's features up close.

'I'm sorry, Hae. But you are just too cute.'

Hae blinked at the nickname and just saw a glance of very dark eyes before his own widened at the sensation of soft, plump lips on his own. It was just a lazy push of Hyuk's against his but it electrified him completely.

'Hae are you okay? I heard screaming?' Heechul's fast approaching voice tore them out of it.

Hyuk pulled away, avoiding eye contact. 'You can come in Heechul, we are kind of stuck, help us out.'

Hae didn't notice the light quiver in the other's voice as he was too stunned.