Chapter Five

In too deep

Hae had asked everyone to leave him alone. The wedding was scheduled at 2 pm and he had spent the rest of the morning finishing packing his stuff. He had skipped breakfast and he was ignoring lunch as well. It was safer to keep his stomach empty. A ridiculously huge limo came to pick him up to his soon to be new home where a stylist was waiting. Her stern face softened as her eyes traveled down from his soft hair, his soultaking eyes to his lips.

'You don't really need make up.' She said.

'Please, I don't want the people I work with to recognise me.' Hae answered.

'How a bout I give your hair a more wavy look and we use some eyeliner as an accent?'

Hae smiled brightly and the middle aged woman felt her heart skipping.

She worked on him for a bit while they talked about this and that. When she was finished, he asked for a mirror but she shook her head.

'First get dressed, Mr. handsome, then you can stare at yourself!'

Hae pouted and the woman almost caved but the knock on the door saved her. Hae had started to his shirt.

Kyu came in to bring the tuxedo. He looked at Hae and his jaw dropped. 'Oh...my...God.' He whispered.

'What? Is it that bad?' Hae panicked.

Kyu closed his mouth and swallowed. 'Hyuk is one lucky bastard.' His eyes had landed on the boy's collarbones. He quickly handed over the suit.

The stylist shoved the man out and ordered Hae to quickly get dressed. Hae obeyed. He was struggling with the cuffs of his shirt but the stylist jumped in.

'Aish, you are still just a boy and you are getting married already.' She said while she did the buttons.

Hae blushed. 'Yes mam.'

She pinched his cheek and let him continue to get dressed.

 

Hae stared into the mirror. He looked good, really good. The faint blush was real, no make up could achieve that glow. He always had loved weddings and even though he had imagined his own quite differently, still a part of him was excited.

'If Mr. Lee is happy with the result, he will hire me as your permanent stylist.' The woman said.

'I think you can consider yourself hired.' Hae breathed.

The woman laughed. 'You are too cute, my lord.'

Hae stiffened. 'Please, call me Hae.'

She gasped. 'That is not appropriate!' She exclaimed.

'When we are alone, please, I don't like titles.'

She nodded, those pleading eyes getting the better of her.

 

Heechul didn't say a word as he escorted Hae towards Hyuk.

'Hyung, are you mad at me?' Hae whispered.

'Of course not, young master.'

Hae sighed.

'If his lordship would allow me, I can still get you out of here.'

'I want this wedding, Chullie.'

Heechul's fist tightened.

They stopped at a door. Heechul turned towards Hae and cupped his face gently. 'I love you, Hae Hae.' He whispered and kissed his forehead.

Hae beamed and hugged his hyung tight. 'I love you too!'

A cough broke them apart. Hae turned around. 'Hi again, Mr. Cho. Is Hyukjae ready?'

Kyu nodded, sending Heechul one more look before he took Hae away.

Hyuk was talking on the phone as he heard footsteps. He turned around and his eyes went from a smirking Kyu to...his soon to be husband. The boy looked good, very good. Hyuk smiled in contentment, happy with his new asset. Hae didn't even look at him directly.

'Let's do this.' He said as he grabbed the boy by the elbow.

'Remember that my parents are there and we will act in love.' Hae warned.

Hyuk sighed. 'Yeah, I know, no worries, you can be as clingy as you want. The ceremony will be over rather fast anyway.'

They entered the large room together. Gasps were heard as they walked by their guests. Hae saw his parents and smiled widely at them. Min gave him a little wave. They stopped right in front of the mayor.

While the man was talking about the values of life, Hae's mind was wandering off. He made sure to look as happy as he could though. His reward was in the proud, tearful eyes of his parents.

Hyuk suddenly leaned in and whispered 'I wonder if they are all imagening us doing it tonight.'

Hae's blush deepened and he bowed his head. To the people in the room he looked adorably shy.

'I would appreciate it if you would keep your rude language to yourself.' Hae whispered back.

'Sorry kid, I never had the upbringing you had. You better get used to it.' Hyuk smirked.

The vows were standard. Hae had seen enough dramas to know how to act. The trembling of his hand when the rings were exchanged was real though. Although he was brave for doing all this, he still felt the fear for the future. His newly attained husband was a stranger to him and so far he had shown more negative features than anything else.

'You can kiss each other.' The mayor beamed.

That woke Hae up. His eyes flashed upwards to Hyuk. He had not anticipated this. Judging the teasing smile on the older's lips, the bastard had. Before Hae could think any further an arm had s itself behind his neck and he was pushed against Hyuk's chest. He looked up in fear. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes tightly, was the smirk on the other's face. Hae waited but felt nothing. He heard a chuckle and cracked one eye open. Hyuk was impossibly close but their lips weren't touching.

'Just a bit longer and we'll have everyone fooled.' Hyuk mouthed.

Hae couldn't stand those mocking eyes any longer. He lifted his arms and wrapped them around his husband's neck. His hands digging into his hair. He saw Hyuk frown and almost laughed.

'Just to make it look more real.' Hae whispered.

'If this was real, you'd be a mess by now.' Hyuk huffed.

Hae rolled his eyes. 'This is all you will ever get out of me.' he said and forced out a fake moan.

Hyuk's eyes widened in shock. 'What the .' He whispered and pulled them both up.

The room applauded.

Hyuk stood there quite rigidly.

'That was some kiss.' Kyu commented. Hyuk ignored him, his eyes on his husband who was being hugged by friends and family.