Are you cheating??

~Big Bang Scenarios~

What happens if you caught him cheating on you with another girl .

Top : You are back from your tired day at work when you open your house door , and slowly taking off your shoes to put it back on the shoe rag . You  : oppa?? are you home yet???  You said as you proceed to the living room ... You: i guess not ... you then proceed to your room , wanting to take your stuff to have a nice shower from the hard day of work. you opened the door , to see top and a gorgeous looking girl standing infront of him , and to make it worse, they were kissing. once top saw you , he immediately pulled away .

Girl: oppa, who is she??? the girl innocently asked top , blinking at him .

Top: she ... she is my girlfriend ... he replied guiltly while looking in your eyes .

Girl: i think , i better leave now then... she quickly replied , as she bowed and went out of the room.

You stood there frozen , not knowing what to do ...

Top: you ... you are back ... already?? he stuttered ...

You just stood there silently as a tear rolled down your cheek . he slowly walk up to you . he didnt dare to do anything , as he know that you hate to be touched when you are angry .

You: what .... seunghyun ... what did i do wrong?? you forced the words out , as you controlled your tears.

Top: Baby , i am sorry... i ... i wasnt thinking ... he said as he looked down

You: who was she??? you asked as you looked at him

Top: she is a friend of mine . he answered obediently but softly .

Top: i am really sorry * your name ah* i really wasnt thinking .

Tears started flowing down from your cheeks , you couldnt controlled it anymore as more tears flow down .

Top: it is all oppa fault . please dont cry . he then used his thumbs to wipe yr tears .

He then pulled you close for a hug . he put one of his hands on your head ,the other , holding the middle of your back.

Top: this is all oppa fault .... i will make it up to you alright?? i love you ...

You just stand there , your face resting on his chest , where you can hear his heartbeat .

 

Taeyang : You are going to his dancing studio , it was your lunch break , but instead of eating, you went to find him instead. you headed to the dancing room , where you saw him hugging another girl , his hands on her waist , like how he use to hug you, through the glass window . You stood there shock . you didnt know whether to believe that taeyang was this kind of guy , that cheats on his girlfriend . when he pulled away , he saw you standing there ... he runs out of the room , until he is facing you now .

Taeyang: *your name ah* i .... i .... its... i .... he started to stutter .

You: youngbae ah ... why???

Taeyang: im sorry . he looked down . he came nearer to you .

Your hands were in the air , wanting to slap him , but you stopped half way .

Taeyang: go ahead ... hit me ... if that can make you feel better ... hit me .. tears were starting to form from his eyes .

You took back your hand as he slowly hug you 

Taeyang: i ... love ... you * your name ah*  he whispered in your ear.

You knew you couldnt hit him as you slowly lift up your hands to hug him .

 

G-Dragon : You are on the way up to the studio with food on your hand . you know that he wouldnt eat as he would be too busy to. so you slowly made your way up to the studio . the security guards know you , so they would let you enter , on the way , you meet some celebrities as you greeted each other on the way to your boyfriends studio . you slowly opened the door , to find a girl sitting on jiyong lap, kissing . when jiyong saw you , he pushed the girl , making the girl stand up , as he stand up and walk towards you .

Girl: i think i will leave first , catch you later alright? she said as she walk out of the studio .

GD: i ... *your name ah*

You: Did she just sat on your lap??Did you just kissed?? you asked , not wanting to believe had happened

GD: i ... she ...

You: did she?! you raised your , now shaking your voice

GD: yes ... but ... it wasnt intentional * your name ah*

You: i came all the way from my workplace to buy you food , thinking you wouldnt eat because you were busy , i wanted to give you a surprise ... but i tihnk its the other way around??

GD let out a sigh , he was feeling really guilty now as he saw the food you were carrying .

GD: i am sorry , i know there is nothing i can do ... i am really sorry ... as a tear roll down from his face .

You saw a tear rolled down his cheek, as you couldnt controlled and cried as well ... he looked at you crying as he goes up to pull you in for a hug .

GD: i am really sorry * your name ah* can you give oppa a chance??? one more chance to make it up to you???

You heard his voice shaking as he was crying as well ... you leaned in closer to hug him .

 

Daesung : You just came back from your sports as you open the house door , to hear that the television was on .

You: oppa!! i am home . you proceed to the living room , wanting to hug him but you couldnt find him .

you then took the remote control and off the television .

You:you said to yourself as you place the remote control down on the  next time , if you want to go out ... off the television , daesung ah ... table .

when suddenly you can hear a laughter coming out from your room , to make it worse , it was a girl's laughter . you went inside to find that daesung was tickling a girl . both of them were having fun . when they both saw you , the girl quickly got up .

Girl: oppa , i will leave now?? she then walked pass you and closed the room door .

Daesung: hi ... you are home ...

You: So ... now what?? you asked him .

Daesung: baby i ...

You: this is our room daesung ah ... as a tear roll down from your cheek and you kneel down on the floor , tired...

Daesung didnt know what to say , he kept silent all the way for the next 5 minutes . when he saw the doraemon he had beside the table , he took it up, sat down and placed it infront of him .making doraemon to talk to you because he knows that you didnt want to talk to him .

Daesung: *your name ah* dont angry with daesung .... he did wrong , he knows , but please dont be angry with him ... he needs you ...can you give him a chance???

You looked up to the doraemon , it was the doraemon he gave you , during your first date.  it gave you back alot of memories , and you know you couldnt throw those memory away , just because of one mistake he made . he slowly peeked throught the doraemon , bringing the doraemon down , to look at your expression .

You: leave doraemon alone ... he didnt do anything wrong . you said as you took to the doraemon and hugged it .

Daesung: so , can you listen to doraemon and forgive me?? he looks at you and pouts .

You saw the way he pout and smiled .

Daesung: yay! you are smiling again ... you holds you up and hug you tight , as you hug him back together with the doraemon .

 

Seungri : You were in the car with seungri , when you notice a love bite on his neck ... but you dont remember giving him one . you tried your best to recall back and think , if you did give him a love bite on his neck , but there is no recollection of whatsoever , so you decide to ask him .

You: oppa , what is on your neck??

Seungri : where??? where??? what is on my neck?? he then started touching his neck .

You: where did you get that love bite from??

seungri eyes widen then started to laugh ..

Seungri: what ... what love bite ... he started touching the red spot....trying to cover it up with his shirt collar.

You: who gave you that... i dont remember giving you any ...

Seungri then pulled his car to one side .

Seungri: okay , it was a mistake ... i am sorry ... but i didnt go any further than that *your name ah*

You: when did it happened?? you asked as you can feel that you are going to cry anytime .

Seungri : ye...yesterday ... he answered...

You wanted to open the door seungri holds you back

Seungri: oppa made a mistake... can you forgive oppa?? please??? and not affected our date?? please?? he asked as he looked at you .

You looked at him to see the sincerity in his eyes . you have never seen him so serious before .

Seungri: this will never happened again . believe me please??? believe me just one more time . trust me just once more.

You sit back properly in your seat ...

Seungri grab and holds your hand .

Seungri: forgive me okay??

You: so ...where are we going again???

Seungri looked up at you with a surprised look planted on his face

Seungri: w..what?? he asked surprised

You: we are going to be late for our dinner reservation if you dont start driving oppa, you looked at him .

Seungri smiled and kissed you on your cheek ..

Seungri : thank you baby ! he then quickly drives away

You just sat there looking at him and smile

 

 

 

i hope you guys could give comment and rate :)