I want you back ... but i dont know how...

~Big Bang Scenarios~

You and him have broke up for a month , how will he react???                                          dedicated to terralein

Top : You and him have broke up , for at least a month now . You kept thinking of him , but didnt have the courage to call him .

One day you were pass the park where you and him first met , you decided to sit on one of the bench as memory just flashes pass you  . when all of a sudden you saw 2 legs stand infront of you . You looked up , to see that it was top .

Top: hey ...

You: hey ...

As he sat down beside you , both of you stayed silent .

Top: how .. how are you ? he asked while looking at you .

You : i'm fine ... You??? you could feel that a bee just sting your heart , you still love him , but didnt dare to say...

Top : Yeah ... fine , i guess ..  he said while he looks at the ground .

Top: *your name ah * i ... he was interupted , when your phone rang .

You walked away while you were talking on the phone .

You came back and apologise , telling him you have to make a move first .

Top : yeah ... sure ... he stood up giving you a fake smile.

He watched you walk away , as he was thinking to him : You dont know how much i need you back in my life .. as he sighed and walk away.

 

Taeyang : You were walking with your guy cousin , walking down the streets with an ice cream in your hand , it has been so long since the 2 of you walk together like that . You froze at your spot , when you saw your ex boyfriend , taeyang , he was walking with the rest of the members . Taeyang walked up to you slowly , you could feel that you heart is going to explode anytime , as you still have feelings for him  .

Taeyang : hey ... its been awhile .. how have you been ?? taeyang asked you while he looked at the floor .

You : yeah ... its ... alright ... how about you ?? you asked looking at him .

Taeyang : yeah ... its okay ... i see you moved on ... his heart was literally broken in to 2 as said while looking at your cousin .

Your cousin just stood there looking at him.

Cousin : moved on ?? he pointed to himself ...

Taeyang : hi ... nice to meet you , i am taeyang . he introduced himself as he stretch out his hand waiting for a handshake .

Cousin : just to let you know ... i am not her boyfriend ... i am her cousin . he said as she reach for taeyang hand for a handshake .

You could see taeyang smile as he know that the person he is shaking hand with is your cousin .

You : i got to go now yeah? you said as you pull your cousin away ..

Taeyang just stood there looking at you walk away , when he let out a sigh of relief .

 

G-dragon : You were drinking coffee alone while waiting for your girl friend to show up . you have been messaging her asking her to come here fast! ... You have been waiting for 15 minutes . You were looking around the cafe , when you realise that someone was infront of you . It was G-Dragon .

You: hey ... you said as you were too shock to say anything else .

G-Dragon : hey , am i disturbing you ??? he said as he look you .

You : nope its okay ... take a seat , as you looked at the chair next to him

You saw that the rest of the members are sitting at another table , looking at him .

You : i see you are having your break with the others?? you said while waving to them .

G-Dragon : yeah ... we dont have anything today ... so we decided to come here ... he said while he turned his back looking at them .

Seungri has got up and walked up to you now ..

Seungri : hey ! its been awhile eh * your name ah* he said while he stood beside G-dragon .

G-Dragon know what he was going to say next , so he stood up ...

Seungri : our hyung here ... has not once ...........seungri was interupted by G dragon , as G-dragon had cover his mouth with his hand..

G-Dragon : if there is anything you need , give me a call alright ?? i will make a move first ... he said as he pulled seungri with him still covering his mouth .

when they are away from your table , g-dragon took his hand away .

Seungri : what are you doing hyung??? you miss her so much ... there she is ... its your chance ...

G-Dragon just sat back down on his chair , he would look at you every now and then .

 

Daesung : daesung would walk pass your house almost everyday , but he didnt want to let you see him . he wants you to think that you are over him , but one day , you saw him pacing up and down at your house .

You : daesung ah ... what ... are you doing ??? you asked him while he looked at you with his eyes widen .

Daesung : i ... er .. i ... i just walk past here ...

You : erm .. okay?? you want to come in and sit ? you asked him while he looks at the ground .

Daesung : sure .... he showed you his cute smile .

As the both of you were in your house , you went to the kitchen to pour him a drink , when you see him sitting there on the sofa looking down on the floor .

You gave him a glass of water as he thanked you .

You : are you ... he cuts you with his words .

Daesung : you want to know the reason why i was outside you house ??? i wasnt walking past here ... i ... missed you *your name ah* , the break up we had was just stupid . i dont even know why we had that break up . he decided to say everything in his heart while he looked at the glass of water in his hand.

You : i ... erm ... well ... daesung ... you couldnt even put the words together, you couldnt deny the fact that you still love him

Daesung sighed as he put the glass of water on the table and stood up ...

Daesung : call me alright?? he said as he left your house .

You just stood there , you sat on your sofa , didnt know what to do ...

 

Seungri :after the broke up with seungri , you went clubbing almost every night to try to forget him , it can be the alcohol , it also can be the cute guys there , that made you feel like the club is fun , but no matter how hard you try , you just cant stop thinking about him . you didnt know that seungri was there that too , he just didnt come up to you . , zyou were drinking when suddenly a guy sat beside you .

Guy : hey ... alone ??? you want company ??? he asked as he put his arm around your waist .

You were a little drunk and it was dark, you thought that it was seungri arm around your waist , you began to laugh .

Guy : you want to step out of this club and get to a more quiet place ?? he asked as he stood up .

Seungri will never say this stuff to you ... from that moment you knew that , it wasnt seungri .

You : sorry , i think i alittle drunk here ... i got to go , as you took your bag .

but that guy didnt let you go , he held on to your wrist , as you tried to stuggle .

Seungri came to you and hold your waist .

Seungri : please let her go , she is with me ...

The guy saw seungri , and went away , knowing that you had a guy ..

Seungri : why are you so drunk ...

You : seung...hyun??? you started walking away , but you were stumbling ... you couldnt even walk straight .

he hold your hand to his car , even though you struggled against his grip .

he helped you fasten your seatbelt and he drove you to his home, he know that no one is around at your home to take care of you , so he rather drive you back to his home , so that he can take care of you  , as see him sleeping in his car , you talked to himself .

Seungri : i shouldnt have let you go ... seeing you like this , hurts me so much you know that * your name ah* ?

he slowly drive you to his home , as he took care of you .

 

Okay , so here it is ... i had done the last few chapter , chapter 6 onwards .... till here ... the next 5 chapters will be done by our author sidus audrey... please look forward :) thank you . ALSO PLEASE FOLLOW SIDUS AUDREY FANFIC , FLYING WITH WINGS AND COMPLICATION OF THE HEART , AND MY STORY : A BIG BANG LOVE STORY , this stories wont dissapoint you :)

Chanelletop