Late 4 Date !! Hmph!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

FINALLY(yes, finally)!! I apologize for the delay >o<  Alright, before we jump on to the scenario, I wish to say please do enjoy reading it and do comment ^o^

Now, the scenario is that you and your boyfriend have agreed to a date at the amusement park. You even smsed him the day before to remind him so that he would forget. Nope, he did not forget your date but...he was late and made you wait!! How is he going to make up for it?!

Top You look at your phone for the 101th time to see that he has not messaged you or even called you. Just as you look at your phone for the 102th time, he jogs over to you. He: Sorry!! Soo sorry! Really really sorry! You: Oppa, if you are going to be late, you should atleast text me! He: Ah...about that, you see, my phone got confiscated by the manager cuz I kept playing game. Sorry!! You: ... You follow him. He spots a store selling ice and pracically runs over to buy some. After asking for more, he eats it happily. Seeing his child-like side, makes you smile and you feel so happy to be the one by his side. When he looks at you, you cover your smile. He walks up to you. He: Jagiya...*holds your waist* Your waist is your weak point and he knows it too well. He: Don't be angry, kay? Let's enjoy today? I won't be late again! Kay? You: *sigh* Yes, yes!! ...Oppa, you can't always escape by using my weak point you know! It's okay if you are going to be late because your work is like that but next time at least text me! Or you should use someone's phone! Top bows to you, showing you how sincere he was.

Taeyang You didn't even realize that he has been standing behind you because of that you nearly jumped when you turn behind. You: Oppa!! He: Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!!! *bows several times* You: Whay are you...He: *starts squatting up and down with hands behind his ears* We were held back during the practice! -your name- ah, don't be angry!! I'm so sorry!! Bianhe! Bianhe! You stare at him as he continuously squats up and down with his eyes closed tightly. You can't help but laugh, he looks so cute!! He looks at you, confused. You: Oppa, it's okay, you can stop now. Your manager already told me, you will be late. So, it's okay, really! I'll let you off this time. He: Really? *sigh* *smiles his most famous smile* Your heart skips a beat as you smile at him!

GDragon You have been waiting at the amusement park, you look at your watch and sigh. Your feet ache after standing for more than 30 minutes waiting for him. You whip out your phone to give him a call when you heard his voice. He: Baby ah, sorry! Sorry! I'm really so sorry! He comes running to you. You see that he is out of breath but you don't say anything. Instead, you start walking away. He: Baby ah, I'm really really sorry!! I got held up at the studio!! Even though, you understand that, you are upset that he did not even message you. Suddenly, he grabs your hand and pulls you. Startled you blink. He drags you to the different rides and despite being upset with him, you find yourself enjoying with him. He buys food for you and you both sit on a bench. You have still not said a word to him but he still tries to feed you and even gives you his charming smile. You look at his face and think he looks so tired, he must have slept late again. He probably rushed here from the studio. You smile and shake your head at him as you eat the food he gives you. You drop your head on his shoulder in the form of thanking him for coming and making it an enjoyable date instead of bailing out on you.

Daesung You are sitting on the bench when your phone rings. He: -your name- ah, sorry!! I'm going to be a bit late! So sorry! But wait there ne, I'll be there, as soon as possible! Sorry! You: Neh,  then I'll be waiting! But it has been 15 minutes since that phone call and you start checking your watch every minute. You hear footsteps and look up, thinking it is him but sadly, it is not him. You go back to staring at the ground and don't even look up when you hear footsteps - again. You nearly jump up when you see Daesung's face come into view! He is kneeling before you. You: Op...pa? He: -your name- ah, I'm so sorry! I made you wait long didn't I? I'm so sorry, you must have been so lonely! You don't say anything but just look at him. He: Kaja! *smiles so brightly* You smile amd shake your head; there was no way you can be angry with him after seeing his smile and the sincerity in his eyes. You stand up and hook your arm with him. You: Oppa, don't be late again ne? I won't let you off easily the next time! He does not say anything but smiles back at you.

Seungri He was supposed to meet you 20 minutes ago but he is not anywhere in sight! You fold your arms and start tapping your feet, impatient and anooyed. That is when you spot Seungri. Your mouth nearly drop open as you stare at him with unbelievable eyes. He was 20 minutes late and he is strolling towards you with that cool look and smile. But then you notice something...he is actually slightly out of breath and is sweating a little. You secretly laugh at him, thinking he is cute when he is trying to act cool. He: My baby ah, I'm so sorry! To make up for it, I'll make sure you enjoy today! He brings you on fast moving rides, knowing that you'll get scared of them. Making you, grab his hand and squeeze yourself as close to him as possible. At the end of the rides, you are shaking slightly. Seungri sees this and hugs you close to  to him. He pats your head softly. He: It's okay, it's okay. Let's go get something to eat okay? No matter what, at the end of the day, the only place you want to be in is Seungri's arms. You know he is trying his best and so, you will continue to be understanding. As you guys walk to the cafe, hand-in-hand, you: but oppa, don't do that ever again okay? I was so scared! He: You don't have to worry as long as I'm here! You can't help but laugh.