Flirting!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

You are present at Big Bang's fan meeting, to support your boyfriend. But the thing is, while he is sighing authographs for his fans, you are flirting with another guy. Then, he sees you!!

Top Top is smiling as he signs for his fan. When she walks away, he looks around for you. There, he finds you...flirting with another guy. He looks carefully at your face to confirm that it is you. He:-mumbles- Aigoo! What is she doing?! He keeps looking at you, hoping that you would turn and look at him. But you didn't. Just then, another fan approaches him. After he signs and chats wit her a little, he immediately turns towards you. You are covering your mouth, giggling as the guy flirts with you. Top counts to 100 to calm himself down but then, he could no longer endure it. He stands up, banging the table. He gives the guy a death glare as he walks towards you and place his hands on your waist. Top: Please don't mess around, she's mines. The other guy looks at Top's hand to his face to your face and then turns and walks away. Top walks away with you but he is cold towards you. You: Don't ignore me :( Top: Don't flirt with other guys! You have me, don't you? You look at him and say while smiling: Yes, and I'm the luckiest girl

Taeyang  Taeyang is swarmed with fans waiting for his autograph. When he by coincidence, glance up and sees you flirting with another guy. It's okay, must be her close friend. Yup, close friend. It's okay, he thinks to himself. He goes back to signing for his fans and chatting with them. Soon, his eyes couldn't hel itself and found you. He sees the guy pushing your hair behind your ears smoothly. His smile drops from his face but he couldn't leave his fans. So, plastering a smile on his face, he continues to sign. After the session, he walks with you. He: -your name- ah, who was that guy just now? You touch his arms and say: No one He: But you were flirting with him -sulk- You hold on to his arms and lean on his shoulder. You: Oppa, I only love you He: Don't flirt anymore? You nod more than necessary, seeing that, Taeyang smiles again.

GDragon He is talking to his fans, smiling and bowing. GD: Thank you very much for your support, hope you continue to support us in the future as well. He looks over at you and sees you standing very closely to another guy, flirting with him. Gd couldn't leave as he is the leader and also he is swarmed with fans. He secretly, sends you a text message, asking you to move away from that guy. You are too engrossed in talking with the other guy that you don't feel the vibration of the phone. GD: Ahh! Pitchugettah!! He spams your inbox at an alarming speed until you realize it. You check your message inbox and turn to look at him. He guves you an angry look but he was actually pouting. You mouth "Sorry!" to him and turn back to the other guy. Gd looks at you, shocked, thinking that you are going to ignore him. But you bow to the other guy and walk away to across the room. Gd sighs in relief and looks at you, smiling. You send him a soft flying kiss which makes him smile even brightly. Shaking his head, he turns his attention back to his fans. Once in a while, he would glance up at you, then, seeing you smiling at him, he would go back to signing the sutographs.

Daesung He sees you flirting with another guy and makes his way towards you. He: -casually slings his arm around your shoulder-Hello, thank you for keeping my girlfriend company -bow- Continue to support Big Bang, thank you.  The other guy looks at you and at Daesung, and then walks away shaking his head. Daesung turns to you: Why are you flirting? Why? You look at his sad but cute face and hug him. You: I'm sorry! I won't do that again, promise! Daesung drags you and makes you stand within his sight before going back to his fans. He: -looks over his shoulder- I love you to, remember that  

Seungri Seungri is seating down, signing for his fans and talking to them a little. He spots you and another guy flirting. He has got nothing on me. and I'm much more handsome than him. My baby is just too pretty, he thinks to himself. After a while, when he turns towards your direction, he sees the guy being touchy-feely with you. Seungri: -looks at his fans and smiles- Hold on He stands up smoothly and walks over to stand beside you. He places his hand on your waist and says to the other guy: Hey, continue to support Big Bang, thanks. You should go and get the refreshments over there -points at a far corner- Not knowing what to do, the other guy walks in the direction Seungri pointed at. Seungri whispers: You are so going to get it, tonight. He winks at you before walking back, towards his fans. Slidding into the seat, he continues with the meet-the-fan session. You look at him, suprised by his actions but you are actually very happy, he did that.