Marrying Jiyong?!!

~Big Bang Scenarios~


In dedication to Chelseaxxx
[Request date: 05 May 2013]

 

Dedicating this scenario to Chelseaxxx and everyone of our beloved readers; we apologize for the delay in the making of this chapter and wish that all of you enjoy this scenario!

A chance meeting followed by an unexpected wedding?! Is this destiny...or not?

You sit in the coffee house by the window with a tall glass of hot coffee before you. The steam from the coffee rises. You look out the window and contemplate life. Your work is getting more and more stressful. At the end of the day, you go back to an empty house and that makes you...a little lonely. At times you find yourself wishing it will be nice to come home to someone, to eat together with someone, to be able to spend holidays such as this with someone. But you always push that thought away.

"What is life?" and such other philosophical questions run through your mind. You feel like you are depressing yourself with such thoughts and questions, so you block all of them. You decide that just sitting in the coffee house doing nothing will make you all the depressed, so you stand up to leave. 

Because you stood abruptly, you crash right into someone and he pours cold drink all over you. You yelp and jump a step away in cold. As the initial shock passes, you deflate. Sighing, you apologize to him

"I am so sorry, I didn't see you," he too apologizes and only then do you look at him. He is wearing a snowhat, a pair of rayban, long sleeve shirt in the hot weather and jeans tucked into a pair of boots. You frown internally but say nothing out loud. Instead, you simply nod your head and walk away. 

...

You enter your apartment and only then do you notice that you had forgotten to bring your handphone along with you. Grabbing it from the table by the door, you see that you have got 9 missed calls from your mother. Dreading calling your mother after so long, you decide to leave it be. But then, knowing that she will be worried, you call her back. 

"*your-name*-ah" her voice was alarmed, "where were you? Why didn't you answer your phone?"

Feeling guilty for forgetting your phone, "Bianhe-umma, I went out and forgot my phone, bianhe."

"Haiyah! You ah, I was so worried you know!! Why you have phone? Next time don't do this to your umma!"

"Arrasso, bianhe," you cooed, "But then umma, why did you call me so suddenly?"

"Why? A mother cannot call her daughter is it?"

You chuckle, "Yes, yes, you can, my dearest mother."

"*your-name* ah, I got a marriage interview for you," she says in a happy voice. You remain silent for a long while and so, she calls you again. 

"Ah? Huh? What? Huh?"

"Marriage. Interview. This girl, are you listening to me?" she huffs. "How old are you already? You don't have anyone you want to marry. So umma chose the most daebak husband, you'll definitely like him. He is really famous that even I was shocked that he has agreed to the marriage interview....Are you listening to me?"

"Yes umma, I am listening to you...Who did you say is the guy?"

"I didn't even say," you can almost imagine your mother rolling her eyes, "Ah, his name is...yes, that's right. Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong, the leader of that popular Korean band, Big Bang."

You freeze, "What?" you air-whisper into the phone, then, realizing your mother probably can't hear you, you clear your voice. "Kwon Jiyong? From that Big Bang?"

"Yes!" she huffs again.

You swallow audibly, "...He agreed?"

"Yes!!" she huffs a little louder now. 

When you remain silent, she huffs again, "So? Are you going or not?"

"Yea, I am going," your mouth answers even before you have the time to think. 

You have been an avid fan of Big Bang and have heard and enjoyed every single on of their songs. However, marrying one of them was unbelievable. You still have a little bit of doubt that your marriage interview partner may not be that Kwon Jiyong. 

...

You sit Japanese-style on the tatami mat, fidgeting in nervousness. The door slides open and in he walks--Kwon Jiyong. Your jaw drops to the floor as he walks into the room and takes a seat before you, all the while with a polite smile on his face.

Minutes pass, and you realize that your mouth is still open. You close it immediately and cough to cover up your embarrassment. You look everywhere in the room but at him.

He coughs and your eyes turn towards him involuntarily. "Uhm..." you lean forward, "would you, you know, pinch me?" He is surprised, observes you and then, smiles so kindly that you feel the heat rushing to your face. And he pinches.

"Ouch!" you yelp. "Right." you adjust your sitting posture, sitting much straighter now.

Moments of awkward passed. Just as you start to get anxious, Jiyong speaks up, "Uhm... *your-name*-sshi what do you work as?"

You look at him, a little surprised at such an ordinary question but answer him anyway.

He nods, a smile platered on his face, he states, "I..always see you on your way to work and sometimes on your way from work. You pass by the YGE building, don't you?"

This time, you are truly startled that words fail you.

Minutes that felt like eons passed before you felt like you got your voice back, "Ah...yea...I...I didn't realize you see me everyday." You look down, a little self-conscious.

"I do," he smiles again, making you blush. "I am sorry but now, I have to go, I have an important promise that I have to keep. I hope you enjoy your meal before leaving." You go to get-up but he ushers you to sit and so, you sit. You look at his leaving figure and blink. It feels like your whole world has suddenly been tilted.

At the door, he pauses and looks back with a sly smile, "Then, I'll see you at the wedding." The meaning of those words fully dawn on you only after he leaves. The heat rises all the way from the tip of your toes to the top of your head, you blush so furiously, that you start fanning yourself with the restaurant menu. 

...

(Three months after the wedding)

You stare out the window like some lost puppy, still unable to believe you married someone, and Kwon Jiyong, leader of the Big Bang of all people. 

"*your-name*-ah," a voice called out so gently. You turn around to face Jiyong. "Are you okay?" he asks you and you hear the concern in his name. 

You smile, reflectively, "I am fine."

Like this, every day he was kind and gentle and always showering you with love. Now, you always came home to him. At times when he has work till late, you will wait for him. The two of you eat breakfast and dinner together--sometimes in companionable silence and sometimes you talk about how your day went. Although it has only been a few months, it has already become a routine, a habit, something you have become so used to that you are now unable to go back to how you lived before.

"I love you," you don't realize that your real feelings have slipped out until you notice Jiyong standing as still as a statue before you.

You wave a hand before his face, and his eyes glaze over. You shake him, worried now. He swallows before saying, "That is the first time I have heard you say that."

Startled, you look away. "You haven't said it at all," you say very softly, not expecting him to hear it but he does.  

He smiles at you, and you see the love he has for you and you understand that he shows his love for you every single day through his actions. However, what you do not know is that, Jiyong has always been attracted to you--always looking forward to seeing you pass by the YGE building--that it was Jiyong you bumped into all those months ago--when he saw you at the coffee house, he saw his chance and had wanted to talk to you--and that every single night, he always whispers 'I love you' into your ear and kisses you good night before going to sleep. 

"I love you, *your-name*" he says and you can hear and feel the truth of those words all the way to your soul. Those words were all you needed and wanted.

Tears fill your eyes and you lean into Jiyong, allowing him to embrace you.

 

 

Okay, so there was a little mistake and this chapter was supposed to be up after two chapters. However, lord knows what I was thinking, I ended up writing this. I wanted to put this on hold, but then decided against it and have put it up. The two chapters that were supposed to go before this are coming right up, so, I hope you can wait just a teeny beeny bit more!! Meanwhile, I hope you enjoyed reading this scenario ^o^

Also, do pardon me for any mistakes I have made >.<