New Girl--Jiyong

~Big Bang Scenarios~


In dedication to Chelseaxxx
[Request date: 02 May 2013]

We are happy to be dedicating this scenario to Chelseaxxx and all of our beloved readers and we are also sorry for the delay.

A few blocks down the YG Entertainment building, there is a home for orphan children. You go there every weekend to play with the kids. However, you haven't been there for a few weeks due to exam and the next time you went there, there was someone new and that is...
[Note: I have received another request for Taeyang's version. If you want either Top's or Seungri's, just drop us a comment and will put it up ^.^

Small kids from ages four to six years old, pull you into the centre and you let them. Once inside, they disperse to different directions. You look at all of them, then decided to go after them later. First, you walk into the office of the centre's caretaker. 

"Hello? Mother?" you knock and peek in from outside.

She looks at you and blooms into a smile. "*your-name* ah! Come in, come in!"

You walk in like its your home, with a wide smile plastered on your face. Just as she asks, "How was your exam?" you notice that there is someone else in the room--a boy, man? Who?

You have never seen him before, not as far as you remember, although he does seem a little familiar. But you think that is just your imgination. You become all pleasant and gracious, like as though you are entering a friend's house for the first time.

"Ah, yes, it was okay," you reply a little distracted at first, then, regained your composure, "I did well mother. How have you and the kids been?"

"Yes, yes," the mother nods, "We have been well, the kids have been missing you. Right, speaking of which, we have a new volunteer, here he is," the mother points to the stranger, "This is Kwon Jiyong from the YGE building a few blocks from here. He comes here to help out when he has the time. He has been a great help and is really popular with the kids, especially the girls," the mother chuckles.

Jiyong smiles modestly and bows in greeting, "Anneyeong." Ofcourse! Ofcourse!! He is the one who has been gaining popularity recently!! How could you have forgotten?! You chide yourself inside your head. Outside, you just smile meekly. 

"Jiyong-ah, this is *your-name*, she has been coming here for a really long time. A really nice girl," the mother pats your back affectionately. You smile and bow in acknowledgement but say nothing.

...

[At the playground, with the kids]

You are playing with some kids when a particular scene catches your attention. You let the kids play among themselves and observe two kids talking. 

You have missed what the boy had said but what the girl said in reply was clear enough for your ears, "No, I want to marry Jiyong oppa! I will become his bride when I grow up!!"

You smile in amusement, he really is popular.

 

[A few days later]

Jiyong looks out of the window from one of the classrooms in the centre and spots you. You are playing catching with the kids. Jiyong is mesmerized by the sight of you running freely. He feels like you are one in the wind, as though you have no worries.

In his hectic day, something is always happening, always has to happen--that is his profession. Sometimes, it is just so tiring and he starts to feel exhausted and heavy among other things. When he first started volunteering, he felt like he was letting go of all the pressures weighing him down. Watching the kids playing and playing with them, was like an ointment to him, it made him feel free.

Then you dropped into his world.

Today, today I will talk to her!

He walks out the door and immediately falls back on his and hits his head on the concrete floor. "Oww!!" he feels a heavy weight squirming on top of him, making him unable to move.

"Ahh!!" the heavy weight cries. 

Jiyong cranes his head as hard as he could, and you look up at him just in time. 

"Sorry!!" You roll away from on top of him to beside him, more embarassed than ever. "Are you hurt?" you ask him, neither of you getting up.

"Nah, I'm not." A pause, "Are you?" 

"Nop-" the kids run and jump on top of the both of you, making two piles of sandwiches. 

Jiyong groans, "Now I am."

You chuckle, "So am I" Another kid jumps on top, "ugh!"

 

 

Okay, so I got around to finally finishing it and then I was like, hey isn't this like new boy? Well, it is new girl in a way..right?......Right? Right, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^o^