Off to Overseas...Or Not?

~Big Bang Scenarios~

You are considering going to overseas tp study. But you are not sure if it is the right decision, do you really want to leave? So, you ask him, your boyfriend, for his opinion.

Top Top is reading a book when all of a sudden you walk in. You: Oppa, I want to go overseas to study but I just can't make up my mind! What should I do? He: *distractedly* Go if you want to. Your eyes widen in shock, when he doesn't say anything else, you storm out of the room. Top, on the other hand, paused reading his book just as you stormed out. He tilts his head, trying to think back about what you just said. He frowns ever so slightly and then it dawns on him - what you were asking and what he had said in reply. He puts away his book and looks for you. He find you sitting on the couch, pouting and sulking. He hugs you from the behind. He: -your name- ah, do you remember the time we went on our first date? Do you remember having fun with the other Big Bang members? Do you remember having an amazing time with your friends? Softly, he begins to remind you of all the memories you have made here, the people you have met, the people whom you love and treasure. As he goes on, you feel your eyes b with tears and falling down. You hug him so tightly. There is no way you are leaving this place, at least not for long.

Taeyang He is practicing basketball with his hyung and dongsengs (Big Bang members) while you are standing at the other side of the fence, following him with your eyes and thinking at the same time. After a few hours, they end the practice and Taeyang walks over to you. The both of you walk home, side-by-side, in silence. You: Oppa... He: Mmm? *looks at you with his cute smile* You: *looking ahead of you* Oppa, I'm thinking of going overseas to study but I want to hear your opinion before I decide Silence. You turn to face him as several minutes has passed and he has not replied. His face is fallen and he is sulking. He: *mumbling loudly to himself8 Yea, sure, go why don't you? You are suprised but then he continues. He: You wouldn't like the food there. You would get lost, not knowing how to go to places. You wouldn't know anyone and you would feel so lonely. There would be no one to take care of you. You wouldn't have enough money. You would be bullied. Then, you start laughing as you look at him, mumbling away. You realize that your heart belongs to only one place and that is here. You grab on to his arms and whisper: I'm not going anywhere He: *innocently* Really? You nod your head a few times. As the both of you walk home, he sings for you and you hum along.

GDragon He is sitting on the dinner table drawing while listening to songs. You are sitting opposite him with your laptop before you and some papers. You are calculating and writing it down with a serious face. Gd glances up and notices it. He: What are you calculating? You: *absent-mindedly* the amount required to study overseas Gd: *confused face* To study overseas? Who? You: *glance at him before returning to calculating* Oppa, I was thinking about going to overseas to study He looks at you but you don't realize it since you are busy calculating. He: Have you decided? You: *looking doubtful* Oppa, I'm not too sure myself. What do you think, should I go or stay? He: -your name- ah, you can't just quit your school here, your mum won't allow you. Besides it would be really expansive! After a pause, he continues: *grins* Oppa will teach you ne? You smile from ear to ear at the thought of spending more time with your beloved Gd.

Daesung Daesung just woke up, holding his pillow in his hand, he goes out to find you. He sees your computer on and goes over to take a peek. he tillts his head and frowns slightly as he sees the page is about travelling costs, course fees, facilities and accomodations. Just then, you walk in. You: Oppa, you awake already? He: -your name- ah, why are you looking at this? Is your friend going overseas? You: Oh, no, I was thinking of going to overseas to study and was just about to ask you He: *looks at the computer screen and looks at you* Why do you want to goi so far away? He sees your thoughtful face and walks over to you. He: You should continue studying here since you are used to it. We could go on a vacation someday. Besides, *softly* I would miss you very much.

Seungri He is in the room, lying on the bed, his attention focused on the tv.You enter the room, holding a piece of paper and sit down at the edge of the bed with a thoughtful expression on your face. You: Oppa No answer. You: *looking at the paper in your hand* Oppa, I'm thinking of going to overseas to study. Silence. You can hear the volume of the tv going down. He: I didn't hear you, what did you just say? You: *still looking at the paper* i said I'm thinking of going overseas to study, what do you think? The volume of the tv is reduced all the way down to 0. He: Come again? You: *turn and look at hm* Oppa, should I go overseas to study?! He: Why would you even think of doing that? You should continue your studies here itself. Won't you miss your family and friends? More importantly, you would miss me! *smiles adorably* Are you going to turn away from this beautiful smile? You try not to laugh but you can't help it when you hear him say that of himself. You laugh even harder as he tackles you on the bed. On second thoughts, why would you want to leave when you have Seungri? 

(I apologize if this chapter isn't as interesting!! *bows*)