New girl in the block--Top

~Big Bang Scenarios~

In dedication to Moonieyoon
[request date: 15 Nov 2013]

Dedicating this chapter to Moonieyoon (did you change your name or is it just me?) and all my readers. After a long time, we are back!

 

Tired, tired, tired, Top felt like his body was so heavy that he was starting to think his clothes were actually made of steel. Nonsense, he admonished himself. Top was supposed to leave with Seungri; Seungri, whose work should have finished by now but was nowhere in sight.

He was in the midst of mentally running through his schedule when a lively sound distracted him. Top's eyes widened a fraction in surprise. This sound! It couldn't be from the recording studios for they were soundproof, he deduced. Besides such a sound was just . . . Curious and wanting to past time, Top let his ear lead him to the source of the sound. 

As he neared the source, his interest increased, he wanted to know who was singing. He needed to see the owner of the voice, this voice that made him forget his exhaustion. His legs moved faster until he realized that he had actually missed the room. He backpeddled just in time to see you in a move that was part breakdance and part bellydancing, singing passionately. He leans on the doorframe, entrapped, following your body movements.

In the flow of the movement, you look up . . . and freeze midstep. You retract your leg that was previously hanging in the air, and close your jaw that had dropped open upon seeing one of the leading artist.

Top's smile grows wilder until he is chuckling, "Why did you stop?"

You force your face to neutral, "I know, it was terrible." Your heart is beating at the speed of light, from both the dancing and being caught. It's not that you thought you wouldn't be caught, you just didn't expect to be caught by the big wigs. 

Top is just outright laughing now. You shoot him a blank look, was it that funny? "Why are you laughing?"

He tries to control his laughter, "Well, sorry that a big wig caught you." He breaks down laughing. 

You gasp, how had you leaked your thoughts eluded you and he laughs even harder at whatever it is he sees in your face, 

Several minutes pass with you trying to run away somewhere but not knowing how with Top blocking the entrance and Top trying to stop laughing which he finally does.

"That was . . . that was mind-blowing," Top says.

"Are you mocking me?" you huff. 

"No, no. Well, if I were to be frank, then, yea, your singing wasn't exactly . . ." you can almost see the gears in his head turning, trying to come out with a word that wouldn't be rude. "Anyway, I was talking about your dance. That was some great moves you got there." His face contained no trace of sacarsm and you understand that he is complimenting you. 

You smile at him, "Thank you, it sure does feel good to be complimented by you."

Top's eyes grow a fraction wider. He finds your honestly refreshing and feels it is easy to connect with you. "So, are you new here?" He moves into the room as he speaks and the both of you take a seat in the nearby chairs, seating across one another.

"Yea, yea I am. I am signing up today as the new make up artist."

"Oh, oh really? I thought you were in the talent section."

You smile in reply.

Few seconds pass before Top breaks, "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was a make up artist doing singing and dancing so passionately?" 

You look down shyly, ". . . you wouldn't laugh if I say it would you?"

You glance at him, to see a smile tugging his lips. "No, I promise I wouldn't laugh." 

"Ohh, I can't believe you, you are already about to laugh!" you accuse, a smile blooming in your face as well. 

He chuckles and holds up a hand, "I am sorry, I am sorry."

You shake your head in disbelief but are not really angry. 

"Hyung . . . " a voice calls gently from the doorway. The both of you turn at the same time to see Seungri observing the both of you. 

He smiles cheekily, "Hyung, if you are done flirting, shall we go?"

"Maknae ah," Top grits out.

You cover your mouth with a hand to hide the smile that had taken over your face.

"Well then, I got to go now. I'll see you around then, uhm . . ." he drags.

You provide your name, he nods his head in acknowledgement, before trying it out a few times. 

"I'll see you around then."  

"Yea noona, let's get a cup of coffee someday with everyone," Seungri adds before leaving with a friendly wave.

 

 

I think I abused some words, haha, sorry about that. Becuase the scenarios was New Girl, I went for a bit of a friendlier feel than romantic feel. I hope you guys enjoyed yourself reading the scenarios. 
Also, I would like to send a special shoutout to MeganNicole, your message really motivated me to update. Thank you :)
See you guys again in the next chapter ^o^ 

Note: We are open to new requests, we welcome them~