Pretending??

~Big Bang Scenarios~

When you are playing with him but accidentally kick / punch him and he pretends to be in pain

 

Top: You are in his bedroom playing with him , you are naturally a very ticklish girl , but he still loves to tickle you , you were kicking and moving all over the bed with he goes on top of you .

Top: now you have no where to run * your name ah* , as he tickles you again .

You were trying to move and you accidentally kick stomach. he roll over to one side of the bed and curl up into a ball .

You: OMG! i am so sorry!!! oppa , does it hurt badly?? Oppa?? you started go over to him with a concerned tone .

Top: i ... im fine ... why you do that for?! he asked as he still in the same position .

You: i dont know ... it was a natural reaction ... oppa?..you asked as try to flip him over , wanting to help him massage .

Top looks at you as he started smiling when he saw you panicking.

You: You can still smile?? oppa ... where does it hurt ?? tell me quick ! you said as you look at his stomach trying to figure where you kicked .

Top: im just playing around with you , i am fine * your name ah* , he said while turning his body to you

You: YAH! dont do that ! do you know how worried i was?! you raised your voice at him , but you were feeling relieved .

Top sits up and pulls you closer to him , so he could hug you .

Top: At least i know you care for me ... he said with a smile

You: of course i do! now dont do that again.. as you hug him back .

 

Taeyang : taeyang was teaching you to dance , as you were learning and trying to follow him , you were so focus , you accidentally step on his foot as he was standing beside you looking at you .

Taeyang : owww!!! he sat down touching his feet , covering the pain .

You : oppa! i am so sorry! are you okay?! you asked as you sat down beside him .

Taeyang : this hurts . he said looking up at you .

You : i know ! it must have ! what can i do for you oppa? you asked with a concerned voice looking at him , to his feet and back to him again .

After seeing that you were so nervous , he said

Taeyang: its okay ... i am just kidding with you ,as he let out a small laugh,  while giving you his eye smile .

You : yah! that isnt funny ! i thought i really hurt you ! you said while you pout .

Taeyang : i am okay now ... dont pout , he said as he held you hand .

Taeyang : so .... you want to continue dancing ?? he asked sincerely looking at you .

You : only if you dont do that again! you said staring at him .

He nodded giving you his best eye smile as he helped you up from the floor .

 

G-Dragon : you are sitting down with him in the room , when he is writting new lyrics for a new song , as he put down the pencil and use the computer . you took his pencil , twirling it around , playing around with it , but you the pencil accidentally hit his arm .

G-dragon: oww! he said as he cover his arm with his hand .

You: does it hurt that bad? you asked as you looked at him .

G-Dragon: yes! why did you swing it ?! he asked as he looked at your hand still holding on to the pencil .

You: oppa ! i am so sorry , where does it hurt? here? you asked as you try to massage it with your hand .

he let go off his hand , letting you rub his arm , when he couldnt control his laughter , he started laughing at your nervous expression .

You look up at him with a surprised look ....

G-Dragon : oppa is just playing with you . i am fine , i just want to play with you .

You : yah! for all the things?! why must you do that?! you asked as you take your hand away from his arm .

G-Dragon : i wanted to see your reaction

You : oppa! it isnt funny ! i thought i really hurt you . you said with a serious look .

G-Dragon : i know i know , sorry . he said while he smile at you .

G- dragon : how about you help oppa , see the lyrics?? isit romantic enough?? he asked as he show you the piece of paper .

You : dont ever do that again ! you said as you took the paper , he is still smiling behind . thinking how cute you are .

 

Daesung : you are watching televison with him , you couldnt find the right channel , you kept on switching and switching until you finally found one , you were so excited that you accidentally threw the remote control on the sofa hitting daesung lap .

Daesung:ow! daesung started rub his lap.

You turned your head to see daesung rubbing his lap .

You: oppa , what happened ?? did the remote hit you??? you asked with a concerned tone .

Daesung: yes ! ow ! it hurts ! daesung pretended .

You: it couldnt hurt too bad , can it??? i am so sorry ! you said as you didnt know what to do .

Daesung started to smile , looking at you being so nervous

when you are notice he is smiling , you asked him

You: daesung oppa , why are you smiling , doesnt it hurt??

Daesung: nope! oppa is just playing . he started to laugh .

You : YAH! please dont play ! i thought that couldnt have hurt you too , but when i saw you rubbing , i felt really guilty! you said as you turn your body away from him .

Daesung : Are you angry with oppa now?? he asked , looking at you .

You ignored him and continue to watch television .

Daesung: yah ... dont be angry , oppa was just playing , he said as he moved closer to you .

He moved closer to hug you .

You: dont do that again alright??  it really scared me , you said as you look at him .

Daesung : okay okay ... he replied , as you both cuddled on the sofa .

 

Seungri : you were in the bedroom with you ,you were sitting down on the chair ,reading a magazine  when he started to hug you from behind , it gave you a shock , you looked behind and saw him hugging you , as you use your hand and hit his arm ...

You: oppa , dont scare me like that , its really late at night ...

Seungri : you dont have to hit me . he pouted while holding his arm , pretending that it really hurt

You : erm ... does that hurt?? you asked looking at him holding his arm .

Seungri : of course ! i just wanted to hug you . he said while he pouted again .

you went to him and hold his hand that was on his arm .

You: i am so sorry ! i didnt think it would hurt that bad ?? oppa are you okay ?? you asked while looking at him .

He notice that you are pouting and you are being so nervous

Seungri : babe , you dont have to pout , i was just messing around with you . he said with a smile as he was looking at you.

You: yah ! dont do that ! do you know that it scared me ! you asked looking at him with a angry expression .

Seungri : baby ... i am sorry ... i just wanted to play .

You : dont do that . you said while you sat on the bed ignoring him .

he went to you and hug you .

Seungri : i am sorry okay?? he apologised .

You stood up, he followed you to stand up when you hugged him .

You : i am just worried .... dont do that again okay? you replied while hugging him .

Seungri : alright ... he said with a smile and a small laugh as he hugged you back /