Marrying Seungri?!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

In dedication to LienneAudrienne
[Request date: 21 August 2013]

Dedicating this scenario to LienneAudrienne and all of our readers; may you enjoy our latest chapter!!

 

You massage your shoulders as you walk down the corridor towards the YG cafe. As a make up artist, many people think your job is really easy but only those who are in the industry know how it really is. Like now, you have been working since morning on a new concept for your next project and before you know it, it is past 5 p.m. 

Ah, ah, I just want to go home and curl up in my bed and fall asleep, you think but today, you cannot do that because you are meeting someone. Your footsteps echo in the empty corridor as you make your way. This corridor is often quiet due to the soundproof rooms. However, today the silence didn't last long; you could hear laughter and hushed voices. Towards the end of the corridor, one person in particular catches your attention . . . until you realize that one person was talking animatedly with another person, a woman. Your eyes narrow without even realizing it, this . . .this guy!! Does he even realize we work in the same building. With genuine curiosity, you begin to wonder if Seungri knows you work at YG. You don't remember ever telling him your workplace. Then, you begin to question why he has never thought to ask. While wondering about all these things, you end up just several feet away from the pair. 

"Ah-hem!!" you cough loudly. The both of them turn and stare at you. 

You slide the shade that has been covering half your face to the top of your head just to let Seungri know that you are staring at him. 

He looks at you with a blank face, "your-name-chan! What are you doing here?"

You feel your jaw drop open in disbelief. From the corner of your eyes, you glance at the other girl; pretty. You clear your voice with a fake cough. Its not that you have any inferiority complex. In fact, you know that you are pretty and you are proud of your looks as well as your ability in making others look beautiful with make up. It is just that seeing him laugh and talk that happily with some other woman is irritating.

You say nothing to Seungri, instead you glare at him before walking away.

I am definitely going home to curl up in my bed and fall asleep. Your feet lead you as you walk with your thoughts elsewhere. You stop just outside the YG building and look up, dark clouds cover the sky, creating a sort of gloomy atmosphere. Ahh, starting to feel more gloomy.

You continue on your way, even when thunder roared, lightning split the sky and heavy rain poured, you seemed unaffected--like you were completely elsewhere. 

Completely drenched, you finally reach your apartment complex . . . 

"your-name-chan!"

and continue to make your way up to your apartment.

"your-name-chan!"

Standing before your door, you dig around your huge bag for your keys . . .

"your-name-chan!!!"

and just as you grab it, and insert into the lock, you hear it, "YOUR-NAME-CHAN!!!!"

Your eyes wide, you turn sharply and just ten steps away, he stands panting. You blink several times. "What are you doing here?" you ask, your face completely blank.

His shoulders sag in relief? He half-runs and half-walks towards you, his face a mask of genuine concern. Your head is completely empty, you don't remember what you were thinking or what to think, instead you just stare at the guy who is in front of you. 

Without saying anything, he gently removes your hand from the door knob and opens it instead. Pulling you along, he walks into the living room and pushes you-gently-on the couch. He disappears into your room only to appear in the next instant with a towel in his hand. 

Softly, like as though he was touching a flower, he wipes your face and goes on to dry your hair with the towel. 

Sighing, his voice comes out in a whisper, "Really, your-name-ah, please don't make me worry."

Those words seemed to have broken the spell on you. You place a hand on his arm, stopping him. "Who was that woman just now?" Thinking it is one thing, saying it out is another because it has made you realize that you are jealous. 

Seungri pulls away a bit more and looks at you carefully. After seconds which felt like hours to you, he smirks, "Are you jealous?"

You gape at him, "I.Am.Not." You reject the idea firmly.

He chuckles, "You are jealous~"

You smack his hand away, "I said I am not."

"You are jealous~ you are jealous~ you are jealous~" he runs away from you singing, making you chase him with the towel as a happen. 

In your haste to make him shut his mouth, you trip over your own bag and grab on to Seungri to avoid falling, instead the both of you fall onto your couch. Your heart starts hammering so much you think you might go deaf; you hastily try to get up and away. But Seungri grabs your wrist, he whispers, "You are the only one for me." You feel the heat travel from the tips of your toe to the top of your head, you shiver slightly--the effect he has on you. How sly.

You pull away and this time, Seungri lets you go. 

"Anyway what are you doing here?" you try to deviate to a normal subject.

"Why you ask, because you left without saying anything, even when I went after you, I couldn't see. Just when I thought you reached home, I see you all drenched. Really now, what if you catch a cold?" he seemed a little angry and so you just instinctly apologize. 

He smiles at you--his eyes filled with affection, even you could tell--and gets up. Ruffling your hair gently, "Anyway, I got to get back, I was in the middle of practice."

"Ah-" you call out without thinking it through and when he turns back to you, you shake your head and simply smile. 

After sending him off, you flop down on the couch and sigh deeply. It smells a little like him, you take a deep breath and immediately blush when you realized what you were doing. You grumble in your head. It has been three months already . . . three months. Everything has changed and yet nothing has changed.

Three months ago, you were introduced to Seungri as your father's friend's son, as well as your fiance. It was to be an arranged marriage and you weren't particularly against it. Early into the relationship, Seungri made it clear that he wanted to marry you of his own free will and not just because his parents wanted him to. The two of you got engaged and the marriage was to be six months later. The thought of marrying someone and spending the rest of your life with a stranger, set off a fuuny feeling in you. That was three months ago.

Now, he is no stranger; you have become sensitive to his every words and actions. He is funny and childish at times, and at other times he is serious and manly. Briefly you wonder if Seungri was doing it on purpose but then you strike off the idea. He was straightforward with his feelings while on the other hand you have been hiding yours. Well, maybe not but you have not expressed your feelings to him either. It is just that as time passes, you find it a little more harder to convey. 

You have seen him conversing with several women before, fans, staff and well, others. It is not like him talking to women bothers you, what bothers you is your disability to converse with him normally like them, even though he belongs to you-the thought brings a smile to your face. Of course, you have also seen him with the rest of his Big Bang members and when you think of them, you wish that you would be welcome among them as well since they are like a family. 

You decide you would tell him your true feelings, if not for anything, for his smile, as you drift to sleep. 

The next day . . . . .

*cough* *cough* *cough* Ahh, I feel like dying. You have been coughing since morning and your throat hurts from it. Just then, the doorbell rings. Dragging yourself with much effort, you open the door and let Seungri in. To be honest, you were not surprised that he was here; you half-knew and half-expected him to come.

He was rustling around, saying something but you felt too tired to bother and instead went back to flop down on your bed.

[several hours later]

At the edge of your consciousness, you hear noises and force your tired eyes to open; it wasn't as hard as you expected. The ticklish feeling in your throat had also lessened. The feeling like as though something heavy was trying to crush you was also gone. You had Seungri to thank for all this. Seungri who was about to leave.

Without even consulting your brain, your hand reached out and grabbed his shirt. He looks back at you, completely taken aback. 

". . . love you," your voice comes out terribly soft. 

"your-name?"

"I . . love . . you . . don't leave . . . ever," this time, your voice together with your feelings carry to Seungri. His eyes pop open wide and he covers his mouth with a hand, turning away from you slightly to hide his red face. Unfortunately for you, you will remember neither his embarrassed blushing face nor his wide smile that split his face.

He your head lovingly, lulling you back to sleep. "I love you too," and kisses your forehead. 

One year later . . . . . . 

You plaster a perfect fake wide smile, "Nice to meet you too, bye bye!" you say, effectively forcing the woman before you to leave. Standing beside you, Seungri bites his lower lip to keep himself from saying anything and forces a smile into his face.

The moment the woman is out of earshot, he bursts out, "Honey, honey!! Leg, leg, my leg!!"

You apply extra pressure and grind your feet on top of his before moving away. "Who asked you to flirt with her?"

"I didn't flirt!!" he almost whines. 

"Yeah?" In your best imitation, "Your playing is amazing!! You must play for me someday. Maybe you could teah me!!" You stare at him unti he breaks.

"Compliment?"

-.- "Hmph!" without another word, you turn and walk away, leaving Seungri limping after you, "Honey!!"

A small smile sprouts in your face. Although it may seem a little cruel, teasing Seungri is sometimes just too much fun. 

And so, your lively days as husband and wife continues . . . 

 

I can't believe I had to write this twice. the first time round it went missing ~.- Don't know why it keeps happening to me. Anyway, because there was no particular request for Seungri's version, I let my fingers run wild on my keyboard, without restrictions, and before I knew it, it turned out into a short story! Teehee!! I also realized that the more I write, the more I get confused with tense, grammar and all that. As such, I am sorry for any mistakes I might have made and as always, you are welcome to point out any changes you want me to make, if you wish to. Despite all that, I wish you have enjoyed yourself in this chapter ^o^