Toilet Troubles!!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

Your cousin, a busy woman, asks you for a help and that is to babysit her 3 year old son. Let's say the son's name is Al. You decide to bring your nephew out instead of staying at home and he (meaning your boyfriend) decides to tag along. Then, due to some reasons, you had to leave the 2 of them of their own. What will your boyfriend do when little Al wants to go to the toilet badly? How will he react?

Now, let's dive in, please enjoy reading!

Top He is holding Al's hand while you are holding your handbag and some other plastic bags. You guys are on your way home. When the market comes into view, you think back and realise that your fridge is empty. You: Oppa, wait here.I have to buy some things and then I'll be right out. He nods his head and you begin walking. After about 2 steps, you stop walking. You: Oppa, take care of Al, okay? He: Yes, yes. Now go. Top sits on the bench at the playground while Al is playing at the playground. Out of boredom, he whips out his phone and starts playing game. He felt something tug his pants and looked up. Al was looking at him. Al: I want to oo!! He: huh? Boo...boo? He tilts his head slightly  in utter confusion. The kid starts taking out his shorts but Top stops him quickly. He: Stop! What are you doing? Kid: oo!! His face lights up. He: Oh! oo! Right, oo!! He looks left and right and spots Macdonals there. He: Yosh, let's go little buddy! He pulls Al up and guides him to the toilet at Macdonalds. You are already outside and are looking for the 2 of them. Al runs and jumps on to you, wrapping his little hands around your leg. You look at Top. You: Where were you? He: oo!! You raise your eyebrow a little but decide not to ask anything.  

Taeyang Taeyang is holding on to Al's little hand and is waiting outside of the bank you went in to a few minutes ago. Al tugs Taeyang's hand and Taeyang kneels down to his height. He: What is it little guy? Al: oo! Taeyang does not understand at first but he looks at Al who has his legs criss-crossed. He carries Al up and walks over to a food store a few stores down the bank. On his way there, he sends you a text, I'm going to the food store for a while. Wait outside the bank if you are out. When Al comes out of the cubicle, Taeyang washes Al's hands with soap and dries them for him. He then carries Al and makes his way back to the bank. You are already outside the bank, waiting for the 2 of them to return. You spot Al's head on Taeyang's shoulder. You: Is he...you start but Taeyang stops you. He: Shhh!! *mouths*Sleeping. You smile at Taeyang who pats Al's back softly as the little guy sleeps. The 3 of you make your way home in silence.

GDragon He and Al are in the park playing swing as you go off to do your hair.Half-way through, Al stands up and whispers to GDragon. Al: Uncle, I want to go toilet! He: Eh? He looks around him and thinks about the places around the park. He then remembers that the nearest toilet would be at least 2 blocks away. He looks at the little guy and smiles. He: Yosh! Get on my back! Al climbs on to GDragon's back and holds on to his neck. He: Close your eyes and count until 100 and we'll be there! Al does as he is told and GDragon takes off running in the direction of the nearest toilet. Just as th boy finished counting to 100, they reach their destination. GDragon is panting and is breathless but he smiles at Al when Al comes out of the toilet and jumps on to him. Together, GDragon holding Al's hand, they slowly walk towards the salon you are at. You: Why are you here? I thought you guys went to play? He looks at Al and smiles once again before looking at you. He: Well, we were bored of playing and came to see you.  

Daesung The 3 of you spend the day playing in the park and laughing. It is evening, as you walk home. You: Oppa, wait here for a while. I'll go get something for us to eat at that food store and then we can go home. He nods his head and watches you walking away to the food store that is quite far away. He and Al settles down on a bench by the sidewalk. After a while, Al jumps down from his seat and pulls Daesung by his sleeve. Daesung looks at him tiredly. Al: Toilet!! Al is shaking his whole body. Daesung can't spot any toilet nearby. He: Ah! Count until 10! Al does as he is told and looks at Daesung. He: I meant count until 20! Al, again does as he is told and shakes his body. He: 30! Al finishes at lightning speed. Daesung: I meant 40! Again, Al finishes at lightning speed. Daesung: 50! Al: 1....*practically shouts* 50!! Daesung: hey, why did you stop? I said count until 60! Daesung keeps looking at the direction you disappeared off to. He: *under his breath* Ah, where did this girl go off to! He turns and looks at Al who looks terribly pitiful trying to control himself. He: Ah, alright. Daesung bring Al to the bush and let's him do his business. He: This is just between you and me, so quick. When you return with food in your hand, Daesung and Al make a thumbs-up sigh at each other with a wide smile on their faces. You raise your eyebrow slighlty but did not question them, thinking you'll get the story later from Daesung.  

Seungri Seungri and you are walking at the same pace while little Al is walking a few steps before you, dancing. You spot a grocery store having sale.You: Oppa! I'm going there *point to the store* to buy some groceries. Do you... Before you even finish, he cuts in. He: No, it's okay. I'll wait outside with Al. You: *shrug* Okay then, oppa, don't lose Al in the time I am away. He shoos you away. Al and Seungri are standing side-by-side in an awkward silence. Al: I wanna poo!! Seungri looks at Al and blinks. Al starts jumping from one feet to another. Al: I wanna poo!!! And he starts crying. Seungri looks around him and sees people staring at him as they pass by. He squats down to Al's level and places his hand on little Al's head. He: Listen Al, boys don't cry. Al stares at him for a whille and then wipes away his tears. He: Good, now see there? *points to a place just a few feet away* Al nods his head furiously. He: That is the toilet. Quickly go, do what you have to do and quickly come back. The little guy takes off in that direction without hesitation. Once he is gone, Seungri smiles triumphantly. You come out of the grocery store and are suprised to see your cute nephew standing and acting just like Seungri. You can't help it but take a snap shot of the two of them. 

~~~

Alright, this is my last chapter - for now I mean. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Now, I'm handing over to ChanelleTop to continue. See yer for now! Thank you very much for subscribing and do continue to support us!! Your comments are very much appreciated ^o^

Oh, and do not be shy to send in any ideas you have, we'll post it up, dedicating it just for you ^o^