From the depths of my heart, Thank you to all who read this

~Big Bang Scenarios~

First - It has been a long time since I have logged in and its hard to seperate the new subscribers from the old subscribers due to the gap time, so, if you are new here, WELCOME FELLOW READERS~!!

Second - To all old and new subscribers alike, thank you very much for staying with us. You guys might think that I am always thanking you but that is because your support an immeasurable joy for me, more than you guys can guess. So, once again, THANK YOU~! KAMSAMHNIDA~! 

Third - After a point, 'you' tends to be overused and I realize that we have past that point in our scenarios. For any new scenario requests, please do give me a name to use but if you are alright with 'you', then it is alright.

Fourth - For everyone who previously requested a scenario but it has yet to be put up, please do comment below or send me message to remind me again, as I think there are a few unfulfilled requests but I am not too sure as I have misplaced my records.

Fifth - I look forward to 'seeing' you here :) :) :)

Thank you 

Second.5 - Also to all readers who have not subscribed but still do read the scenarios, THANK YOU~! KAMSAMHNIDA~!