Marrying Taeyang?!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

We are very happy to welcome new subscribers to our family! So happy >.< Taking this opportunity, we would also like to thank our existing long-time subscribers for sticking with us, we are truly grateful for your support *bow* 


In dedication to TripleS_VIP
[Request date: 03 September 2013]

Due to writer's block, there was a little delay but finally, 
Dedicating this scenario to TripleS_VIP and everyone of our readers, enjoy this chapter to your heart's content!!

 

You stand in front of the long mirror staring at the reflection--your hair parted to one side and tied into a low bun, a few loose tresses fall around your face, a shining jeweled hairband sit on your head like a crown. Your face is made up all pretty and glowly. Your dress, the gold color silk wraps around your body and flares out from your waist, gleaming naturally and majestically, so much so that even you stand transfixed. 

The door opens soundlessly, and you turn with eyes wide open only to see your dad standing with a smile on his face. 

"Shall we go baby girl?" he extends his hand out to you. You stare at his hand, at him, back at his hand, at him. He sees the look on your face and his smile softens--everything will be fine, it seems to say.

You swallow before placing your hand on your father's.

 

Walking down the aisle, you try your best to temper down the anxiety that is making your heart beat like you just ran a marathon, and all the questions that has been flitting through your head--what if I trip? or worse, I step on my dress and it drops, like in so many movies? No way, I won't be able to live with such an embarrassment! Ahh, all that worry is making my stomach upset . . . Oh no, what if I vomit . . . on his shirt? He would definitely walk away and never want to marry me. At the rate this is going, I am going to kill myself . . . if I don't go crazy first.

In the midst of the chatter in your head, you realize that your dad and you have stopped. Right in front of you, stands Dong Young Bae and his hand is extended towards you--very much like your father's was just a moment ago. Your eyes travel from his hand up to his face where a smile waits you. The very sight of which shoots an arrow through your heart. 

Almost mechanically, you turn to your father and force a smile on to your face before removing your hand and placing it on your future husband's hand. Young Bae bows his head respectfully to soon-to-be father-in-law. The two of you turn and make your way to stand before the minister. As you hook your hand to his arm, never in your life have you experienced a moment so real and yet so fantasy-like at the same time.

Were weddings supposed to be this overwhelming? Some indifferent part of you observes, my blood pressure has soared through the roof. 

Taking your vows and being declared husband and wife flew by faster than you expected. 

"You may kiss the bride now." Woots and wows filled the small room.

You look at his face but at the same time, you don't. Your heart rate that had calmed a moment ago, hit rocket speed. 
He bent closer to you and kisses you on the lip, soft and gentle. He didn't linger, it wasn't a slow kiss and it wasn't a fast kiss, but felt intimate enough that you look up and into his eyes, a blush building up from your neck to your cheek. He smiles at you, a cheeky smile and in his eyes, you see a michievious boy. Without even realizing, a smile blooms in your face. 

...

[10 days later]


You are standing behind the couch in your house, eating a vanilla ice-cream cone when Young Bae creeps up behind you and takes a small bite out of your ice-cream. You gasp and whine, "Oppa, thats not how you eat a ice-cream!!" but are secretly squealing inside your head that the both of you just shared an indirect kiss. 

You try to turn, that is when you realize that you are caged in between Young Bae's two hands on either side on you. Your breath hitches.You can feel his breath on the nape of your neck, so close, so seductive. The ice-cream is melting on to your hand, you don't realize it. Slowly, this time, you turn and face him. Your eyes are inexplicably drawn to his lips, his lips that are so dangerously close. You watch his lips close in slowly. 

The whole world slows down, your heart beats 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . 4 . . . 5 like some sort of loud background music.

Ding dong The lips stop moving. Ding dong You realize that Young Bae did nothing to advance or retreat. Ding dong ding dong With a sigh, he walks away He shoots one hot look of longing your way before reaching for the door. Your shoulders sag and you slump on to the floor from the tension. 

You hear the sound of voices as they draw closer. Seungri walks into the line of your sight.

"Why are sitting on the floor?"

You stare at him and then take a large bite off your ice-cream in irritation. From the corner of your eyes, you think you saw Young Bae smile, the amused smile. When you turn towards him, there is no trace of it and so you think you imagined it.

Seungri look at Young Bae who also offers him no answer. WIth a shrug, Seungri lets go of the issue and deals with what he came for. He hands a gold envelope to Young Bae.

"We are holding an exclusive party tonight, be sure to come, dressed all prettily," he smiles at you. His work dealt with, Seungri bids his goodbye and leaves.

Young Bae observes you for a few passing moments before sitting next to you, "Even though he says party, it is just like a fancy get together, so don't be too stressed." He knocks the side of his head to the side of your head affectionately. Just like that, you start smiling. The possibility of meeting other celebrities, so pretty and elegant had set off butterflies in your stomach. However, you have your husband by your side and that thought alone is enough to ease you.

[In the evening]

Young Bae leans on his car, waiting for his wife. Out she comes and stunning is not a word that covers how she looks. You are dressed in a long ne-shoulder blue silk dress, your hair swept to one side of your shoulder, your foot in a pair of simple black pumps, you have no accesory on except a silver bracelet that circles your left hand and a ring. A wedding ring that says you are his and his alone.

As you walk towards him, he stands away from his car, his face awe-struck. In your mind, you feel proud, that it is no one else but you who is making him feel this way.

You stand right in front of him and his breath leaves him in a whoosh. He opens his mouth, clears his throat and tries again, "Can we stay at home today?" His voice is hoarse.  

Your eyes widen, your mouth opens but no words come out. Your head has been emptied out. Then a need so strong slams in to you, your breath hitches.

A shaky laugh leaves his mouth, "I guess we can't." He shoots you a smothering look, one so hot you would have collapsed if he had not just then grabbed your wrist and pulled you into him. His lips crashed into yours but immediately, turns gentle. He kisses you slow, not forcing but allowing you to invite him. After the first intial shock, you slowly open up, allowing him entry. Slow and gentle, went up a knotch into fast and hot passion, he sweeps his tongue inside, making you hunger for him. He retreats back to gentle and soft love. When he finally pulls away, the both of you are breathing hard and your eyes are glazed over.

[two years later]

 "Come on! Come on!! You can do it! Thats just it baby, come on!" you cheer from where you are kneeling. 

A few feet away from you, a miniature version of Young Bae is standing shakily on his feet, wobbling and trying to take his first steps. Young Bae is standing just a few feet behind him, ready to catch him if he fell.

Really slowly and wobbly, he walks towards you and falls into your arms. "Aigoo, my little Dong ah!!" You hug him and tears threaten to overflow your eyes. Young Bae smiles fondly at the both of you and kisses you on the forehead. 

 

Kya!! I have so much to say!! First, yes, I didn't name the kid, I am sure there is a tradition to naming the kid, I just don't know what so I decided to play it safe. Second, O-M-G, if I continued this, I really would have let my imagination run wild and would have gone bonkers!! Thirds, yes, I know there are a lot of mistakes, somewhere along the way I just lost my checker and I tried editing, I really did, except I ended up becoming more lost. Yes, I am crazy like that. 

I really really hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it (which is A LOT >.<). I got so excited when i found the wedding dress, so I wanted  to share it with you guys. So, I shall end this chapter with the picture below ^o^ I'll see you in the next chapter!! Annyeong!