Marrying Top?!!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

 

In dedication to chezca_top1104

[Request date: 23 September 2012]

Dedicating this scenario to chezca_top1104, another person who made a request almost a year ago. I apologize for the delay and we hope that you and everyone else enjoy reading this!

Without you knowing it, your parents have arranged your marriage and what's more, your to-be life partner is none other the famous idol and actor, Top! Where will this marriage go? 

You just woke up and are sitting on your bed. Staring off into the space, you start to wonder how did it end up like this. Just 2 months ago you were in your room, watching the evening scenery and fantasizing about your wedding. It would be a simple affair, attended by all your friends and family. You would be wearing an elegant ivory wedding dress with embroidery on it. The maid-of-honour, your best-friend would wink at you before walking down the alley. Next, your father would solemnly walk you down to the altar where your husband to-be would be looking at you with eyes full of love.

Of course you did not have any husband to-be prospects at that moment but a girl can dream. Who knew your mother would call the next minute and announce that she has arranged a marriage for you. On top of that it was with the famous idol Top! No matter how much you refused, your mother wouldn't back down and the marriage became finalized. Eventually you become busy with the wedding preparations without time to think much and it is finally the day of your wedding!!

The wedding is a simple affair with family and a few of your friends and a few of his friends;  You even spot the members of Big Bang! Feeling a little nervous and a little dreamy, you go through the wedding. 

On the night of the wedding...

You are sitting on the bed in the room that you will be sharing with your husband, staring at him removing his coat, loosening his bow tie and ing his shirt. 

You blurt out: "I still can't believe I married you."

Top chuckles: "Why?"

You: "Well, for starters you are an idol and I am just a normal person. At one point of time, we were living in seperate worlds and the next, we are married!"

This time, he laughs: "Well," *turns around to face you* "for starters, I was born and bred on Earth. Unless you were in Mars until now, I believe we have been and are still living in the same world."

You gape at him, not sure if to take offense or not, when he walks to you, bends down to your level and whispers: "You were really beautiful in that wedding dress."

You blush at the compliment and mutter a thank you. When you realize his face is really close, you blush even more deeply. 

Two weeks or so later...

"Oppa!!" you shout from the living room to which you get a reply almost immediately, "Yes, yes, I'm coming!!" from the bedroom.

It has been 2 weeks or so and being married to Top wasn't as bad as you imagined. Rather, it was pretty good, he was really sweet and caring, and the both of you got along so well that even you end up amazed at times. Every morning, you make breakfast and the both of you will eat together before he sets off for work. Just like a married couple, you think, and then immediately feel your face heat up at the thought.

But...you have to admit, your yearning to touch Top was growing day by day that someday it was going to overflow. You wonder if Top also feels the same about you.

Top finally appears and the both of you have breakfast while talking about all the small things. When the both of you are done, he clears the table and you do the dishes.

It is time for Top to leave for work and you walk him to the door to send him off as usual. He leans over and you wait for a peck on your cheek as usual. Instead, he pecks your lips. You are very surprised!! But you allow the kiss to deepen and it turns into a very passionate french kiss. Soon, the slow and sensual kiss turns fast and hungry with desire.

A year or so later...

"*your-name*-ah." Top calls from the door, "are you ready yet?"

Your voice grows closer as you reply, "Yes, yes, I'm ready." 

Top smiles at the sight of you and bends down to peck the infant in your arms, the son born to him and you. 

You get in the car, and Top drives towards the house of his in-laws, your parents. If anyone were to see the 2 of you and your son now, they would definitely think that you had a love marriage. 

 

I was truly tempted to add in details here and there, eventually expanding this. But then it was going to turn out into some lengthy story and so I decided to curb it. Do forgive any mistakes and I don't mind if you want to point them out, I'll make the changes ^.^

If you want Taeyang's or Jiyong's or Daesung's or Seungri's version, drop a comment and I'll put it up ^o^