Your First Meeting

~Big Bang Scenarios~

In dedication to Terralein  

So, it is your first meeting and how you get to know him - him as in the guy who would later become your boyfriend.

Top Top and Gdragon are walking along a path on the street, opposite where you and your friends are walking. Top sees you. He nudges Gd and points you out to him. Gd looks at you and at Top then goes, "What?" Top sighs and whispers, "Jiyong ah, she is the girl I was telling you about - the girl with the beautiful smile". He says and looks at you with a dreamy face. "Whoa hyung," Gd teases Top. Then, you stop walking. Gd: Hyung, go and talk to her. Top: -looks at Gd like he is crazy- Gd: Hyung, go before you miss your chance! He lightly pushes Top. Top stares at him and then turns towards you. He makes up his mind and walks up to you. He keeps turning back to Gd who continuosly gave reassuring smiles. He comes to a stop beside you but you don't realize at first. Top, nervously, looks back at Gd who gave a thumbs-up. Top: Hey, ahem. You turn, saw him and turned back immediately. Top confused looks at Gd again. Then slowly, you turn and peek at him and slowly, slowly you face him. Then, you poke his arms. He blinks his eyes several times while waiting for your initial shock to pass. You: Oh, my god! It's real! It's really you!! Oppa! He gives you a winning smile, you feel yourself melt but you smile back at him, your face glowing in happiness.

Taeyang  You are dancing in a dance studio that has a glass panel so that people can look. Taeyang and Daesung are opposite the dance studio, talking. In fact, Taeyang is looking at you, held captive by the way your body moves while Daesung is talking to Taeyang. Daesung: Hyung! Hyung! -louder now- Hyung!! Taeyang got startled by Daesung's sudden loud voice. Daesung: Hyung, were you even distening? Where are you looking at? -follows direction of your eyes- Taeyang's eyes drift back to you and he says absentmindedly: She's so pretty Daesung looks at Taeyang and back into the studio: Who is it hyung? Taeyang describes you to him. You turn in time to see him looking at you. He blushes and looks away. You secretly smile to yourself. During your break, you walk over to where Daesung and Taeyang are. You: Hey Taeyang: Hey -looks down- You smile, thinking that he looks so cute when he is embarrassed.

GDragon Gd and Seungri are in the cafe you work at. Seungri: Hyung, do you like her? Gd startled, looked at Seungri suprised and then he smiles lovingly. Gd: -nods head- She's so beautiful Seungri: -points at you- It's that girl right hyung? Gd hits Seungri's hand away: Don't point! Yes, it's her. Seungri walks up to you as Gd looks panicked. Seungri: Hey beautiful! You know my hyung, over there? - points at Gd- He likes you and wants to know more about you. Gd covers his mouth and looks away, unable to believe his maknae just did that. You peek from Seungri's side to look at Gd and Gd bows to you, smiling. You smile and bow back thinking I am always looking at you.

Daesung Daesung: Hyung!! She's here!! -smiles broadly- Hyung, she's waving at me!! -waves at you excitedly- Gd: Daesung ah, concentrate on your recording first Top: Exactly! Daesung keep going off tune as he keeps glancing at you. During his break, she walks over to you, smiling. You: Oppa, do your best! I'll be cheering for you!! Daesung returns to recording. He tries to boast to you but the more he tries, the he went more off-tune. Gd and Top start laughing at him and soon, even Daesung is laughing at himself. You laugh along with them.

Seungri  You both meet at a club. Seungri sees you alone and inites you to dance with him. You both hit it off! You guys talked for a while until Seungri had to return to his hyungs. He writes his phone number on your hand and whispers close to your ear: Call me He then turns and walks away. He gives you a winning smile before leaving the club, full of confidence that you would call. And you did.