*Sniff* *Sniff* Sick and in Bed

~Big Bang Scenarios~

First of all, I wish to apologize for the late update! Second, I wish to apologize for the badly written scenario! Forgive me and bear with me!! Now, let's return to the scenario. You are sick and at home, alone while your boy friend is at work. What would he do when he finds out that you are sick?...

Top Top is in the middle of shooting and you are at home, your best friend came to visit you. Seeing you sick, she calls Top and informs him. Top: She is WHAT? Your bestfriend: Sick! Top: Why are you telling me that for? Bring her to the doctor, QUICK!! Top continues with his shooting but his mind is with you, he keeps thinking back about you, how sick you might be, have you eaten and so on. At every break, he calls your best friend and asks about how you are doing. He keeps his cool and calm outer appearance, but he is actually feeling very anxious and apologetic that he can't be there with you when you are sick. The moment the shooting is over, he rushes to your side. He stays awake, throughout the night watching over you, even though, he is really tired. You wake up and see him looking at you. You: Oppa, didn't you sleep? He shakes his head. Him: How are you feeling now? WIthout a word, you get up and kiss him, feeling really fortunate to have got him as your boyfriend.

Taeyang Taeyang is practicing his dance moves with the other Big Bang members when you call him. You: *sniff* *sniff* Oppa yah, I'm so sick *sniff* Taeyang: Oh? Have you gone to see the doctor? You: No, I'm lying on the bed now. I can't even stand, oppa. *sniff* Taeyang: Ooh, then, -your name- ah, I'll sing for you and you go to sleep while listening to me, okay. You: *sniff* Mm. Taeyang moves away from the other members, and sing for you in his soothing voice, slowly, you fall asleep with a smile on your face, feeling calm after hearing his voice. He continues with his dance practice. Gdragon notices his unusually serious face and calls out to him. Gd: Taeyang! *shakes taeyang* Taeyang: *startled, he shouts* Medicine! Gd: What? Taeyang ah, what's wrong? Taeyang: Ahh, -your name- is sick Gd: Ahh... Seeing Taeyang's face and knowing that he would want to be with you, the leader and the other members let him go off. He rushes home to you after buying medicine for you. 

GDragon He is in the recording studio, working on a song with Top when you sms him. You: I'm not feeling well, I'm going to see the doctor. He looks up from his phone and thinks for a moment before replying you. Him: Wait dear, I'll bring you. GD: Hyung, keep thinking about it and I'll be right back. Top: Where are you going? But Gd has already left. You are taken by suprise when you see him. You: Op...pa? You did not expect to see him now, and so soon, you thought he would bring you to the doctor after his work was done. He holds you by your arm and walks slowly with you as he brings you to the doctor and back. You have a big smile plastered on your face throughout. He gives you your medicine and waits till you sleep. He rushes to the shop and buys food for you. He places the food, a cup of water and your medicie on a table and puts the table just beside your bed. He leaves a note on it Eat the food and then the medicine. Sleep well and get well soon :) He covers you with a blanket and pats your head before leaving and going back to the recording studio.    

Daesung He is recording studio, recording a song and you know. So, you don't tell him that you are sick. Around evening,after his work, he comes to your house, thinking of suprising you with his sudden visit. He lets himself in your house and tip-toes, while looking around for you. He finally gets to your room, and sees you lying on your bed. Smiling to himself, he walks towards you. As he touches you lightly, he could feel your body burning, his smile drops out of his face. He shakes you awake. Daesung: -your name- ah! -your name- ah! You: Hm...Oppa? Him: You are burning up! Did you take any medicine? You: Mm? No. You drop back on to the bed. Daesung searches your whole house for medicine and pratically ransacks your medicine cupboard. He can not find any. He runs down and buys medicine and runs back. Again, he shakes you awake and makes you eat the medicine. Once you have taken your medicine, you lie down on his lap. He smiles slightly thinking how you look like a child when you are sick. He smooths your hair in a loving way as you sleep on his lap.

Seungri Seungri and all the other members are in a room, discussing when they were given a break. He calls you several times before you finally pick up. You: Hello? Him: Where were you? I have been trying to call you! You: ...Oppa, I went to see the doctor, I'm not feeling well. Him: Ahh, have you eaten and taken your medicine? You: I just came back, oppa. Him: Ahh, okay then. Eat and sleep okay. He hangs up after that and you feel a little sad and lonely. Meanwhile back at the recording room, Seungri asks his hyungs permission to leave so that he could take care of you. They allow him to leave as they have already finished most part of the discussion. He comes home and realizes that you have a high fever. He places a wet cloth on your forehead which he changes every so often. When you wake up, you find him sleeping on the chair beside you and you also find a bowl of porridge on the bedside table. Judging by all that and the wet cloth on your forehead, you think that he probably was awake most of the time, taking care of you. You feel bad about it but you can't help but feel great to have him care for you. You watch his sleeping form, thinking your boyfriend is so cool.