Break up ... or not?

~Big Bang Scenarios~

You want to break up with him due to some reasons . When he found out that he want a break up , how will he react??

Top:  you had a quarrel with a few hours ago . a very big one . he had left the house a few hours ago . the arguement is actually over a girl , again. so many gorgeous girl are always around him , and today you have this arguement . you find that you are not good enough for him . as you head over to the bedroom to pack your stuff , you decided to leave him , saving problems for both you and him .

As you are packing , you could hear the house door opening , you just continue to pack your stuff ... he enters the room to see you packing your stuff ..

Top: hey...*your name ah* i'm,,,, what are you doing???

You: i think we need to work something out ... i think its better if we go our own ways ... it would be better this way ..

Top stares at you with a blank face ..

You: i am sorry , i am leaving now ... you said as you continue to pack the last few clothing

 you take your suitcase and bring it down the bed , when you are about to walk away , top grabbed your wrist to prevent you from walking out of the room . You 2 just stood there ... as he turn his body to face you , and saw a tear roll down your cheeks , he pull you in for a hug .

Top : Dont go please ... he said with a low voice , as another tear drop down from your cheeks . i am sure we can work something out as he kisses your hair .

You tried to struggle to let yourself free, but he was too strong , as you stuggle , he grib tightens . you eventually gave up and drop your suitcase on the floor .

Top uses his hands to cup your face as he leans in to kiss your lips , as you can feel a tear dropped down from his cheek .

 

Taeyang : You saw him dancing happily and wholeheartly , but you are just standing at one corner , not knowing what to do ... alot of people knows that you guys are dating , rumours has spread that he is dating , but he has not mention a word to the press yet as you didnt want it to be mention to the public . all those rumours you read hurts . so you decided to end it once and for all . After the dance , he came up to you with a smile .

Taeyang : oppa is so tired now ... he said as he sat on the floor panting .

You : taeyang ah , i need to tell you something , you said as you tried to control your tears , as you know that your heart still beats from him .

he looks at you for you to continue .

You: why not , lets just ... go our seperate ways??you tried to say those 8 words as those were the hardest words to say .

he looks up at you , he smile has turn into a frown now .

You: i am sorry taeyang he looks at you , with tears in his eyes .

You : i .. got to go now ... you took your bag and got up from the floor .

Taeyang: hey ... cant we settle this? he said looking up at you .

You stayed there silently as you try to fight back your tears. he stood up and gave you a tight hug , causing you to cry in his arms .

Taeyang : whatever the reason is that you want to leave me ... we should at least talk about it , as ... i .... love .. you . he whispered in your ear.

he doesnt really say i love you often . infact you dont really hear him say those 3 words. but today you heard it clearly . you couldnt help but find yourself hugging him back , with tears still rolling down .

 

 G-dragon: He is in his room writing his new song , promoting for BIG BANG , as you are outside the living room , reading the magazine , jiyong has always wanted to published the 2 of you out to public but you didnt want to affect his career . as time pass by , people started to find out ... and you also found out that because of you, he has not been concentrating on big bang's promotion , so you decided to break it to him . you went to his room and sat on the bed . J

jiyong : hey! check out this new lyrics for our new song ... isit nice ?? he show you a piece of paper he have been working on for the past few hours .

You took the paper and look at him , you didnt even see the lyrics written on it , you just stare at his face.

You : oppa, we need to talk . you said to him while he turn his chair to you .

Jiyong: what isit baby??? he smied at you .

You : this is affecting your career ... i cant continue with you ... can we... let's ... break up...

Jiyong smile has dissappeared.

Jiyong: can we settle this??? dont leave me ... it would be worse if you leave , *your name ah*

jiyong then went up to you and sat on the bed .

Jiyong : i cant dump all our memories together , it would just make me worse . i feel empty without even seeing you for a day ..

You look at him , as he have tears in his eyes .

jiyong : Please??

You couldnt help youself but to hug him , once he felt your arm around him , he hugged you tightly,

Jiyong: i will never let you go baby . he whispered in your ear .

 

Daesung : You had a small arguement few minutes back , you are in your room sittng down on the floor beside the bed, while he is outside in the living room , it is not just today , it had been almost everyday this week , you 2 quarrelled over small issues. you decided that maybe if you leave him , things will be back to normal , he wont be so stressed ... after another 10 minutes passed by , he opened the door to find you sitting on the floor. he sat down beside you .

Daesung : still angry with oppa?? he asked you while he looked at you .

You : Daesung ah , maybe its better if we .... break up ... you looked at him

. Daesung stare blankly at you .

Daesung: what did you say??? can we not do that??

You: daesung ...

Daesung : i am sorry for quarrelling with you today .... no , i am sorry for quarrelling with you for the whole week . he said nervously as tears started to pour down .

You: daesung ah ...

Daesung : i will do anything to settle this ... i am not ready for this ... can we at least try?? Your tears dropped down as he went closer to you and hugged you tightly .

Daesung: i dont want to see you cry *your name ah* ... i will try my best to make you smile again . he said with his shaky voice You hugged him back .

 knowing that after this , you cant possibly leave him

 

Seungri : you are waiting for him at home ... every 5 minutes you would look at the clock . it is midnight , and he is not home yet . you are just a normal girl , wanting a normal relationship , but you barely see him ... as he is always so busy ..yesterday , you remember telling him to come home early , you even prepare dvds to watch with him . Around 15 mintues later , you hear the house door opening .

Seungri: BABY I AM HOME !!! he shouted .

You: you dont have to shout seungri , you said from the sofa .

Seungri : hehe, sorry , just excited , he plotted the seat next to you .

You: seungri ... its late , you said you are going to be home early today ... it is 12:15 ...

Seungri: ohh... i forgot the time babe ... now lets watch some movie , he said while he adjust the dvd player.

You: seungri , dont you get it ? i want a normal relationship, i want to spend time with my boyfriend, i want to go on dates. tonight is the only night i can spend time with you , in this whole week ... im really tired ... lets just go our different way alright? you sighed.

Seungri looked up at you shock .

Seungri : are you sure that is what you want?? he asked as he looked up at you .

Seungri : because , that is not i want .. he said as he go closer to you .

You sighed .

Seungri : i will try to spend more time with you okay?? just trust me once more,,,

You look at him to find that he is serious this time ... he look closely in your eyes as he suddenly pulled you in for a hug , causing you to cry , causing you to find yourself stupid , saying you wanted to break up .

 

it might not be as good , but please comment . thank you