Cut on your Finger

~Big Bang Scenarios~

You are in the kitchen, cooking dinner for your beloved when you accidentally cut yourself. You try to hide it from him so that he would not worry. But he finds out...

Top You are preparing dinner in the kitchen and Top is in the living room, watching tv. You are cutting vegetables, when you accidentally cut yourself. You bite your lower lip in pain so as to not shout out. Just as you run your finger under the tap, Top enters the kitchen to grab a drink. He is looking at you when you turn, holding your finger. After a few moments of silence, where the both of you remain frozen at your place, He: What happened? You: -look down- He: -your name-, I'm asking you what happened? You see his impatient face. You tell him what happened. He walks over to the chopping board, and says while smiling: Aigoo, why are you so clumsy? How did I fall in love with you? He starts teasing you. You were looking at his face, suprised that he was actually smiling and then, you get annoyed that he is not worried. But then, you look down at his hands and see that he has actually already chopped all the vegetables. Before you can even begin to tell him how much you love him, he leaves the kitchen, saying "-your name- ah, get a plaster and then, go back to cooking." You do as he say all the while with a big smile plastered on your face.

Taeyang Taeyang walks into the kitchen to ask what was taking you so long just when you cut yourself. You try to hide your hand behind you but he sees the blood on the cutting board. He snatches your hand, sees the cut and immediately worries. Dashing out, he grabs a first aid kit and sits you on the couch, applying medication on your finger. His are eyes focused on applying the medication. He: Why must you be so clumsy? He looks worried and serious. You look at him lovingly, give him a peck on the cheek and reassure him that you are finr. Then, you go into the kitchen to continue cooking. After some time, you realize that he is peeking at you from the kitchen entrance to make sure you don't hurt yourself again.

 Gdragon Gdragon was working on a new song in his room when he heard you scream out in pain. Immediately, he throws the pen down and runs into the kitchen. He: -your name- what happen? What happen? He looks around and at you with a worried look and then he sees your teary eyes. He tries to calm him racing heart as he helps you run your finger under the tap and apply first aid. He pats your head, soothingly. He then brings you back to the kitchen. He: Sit down and watch me cook You look at him with eyes full of love as he cooks dinner for the both of you.

Daesung  He walks into the kitchen and spots blood on the cutting board. He looks at you and sees that one of your finger is cut. He immediately panics. He: What to do? What to do? You are hurt! What to do? He stumbles as he runs to grab the first aid kit. He was back in a blink. He: No, no, no, must run your finger under the tap first! You: Daesung ah, calm down He grabs your finger, runs it under the tap and then plaster your finger after wiping it clean. As you go back to chopping, he shouts: Careful now! And lingers at the kitchen. You push him out and make him sit on the couch as you finish cooking your dinner.

Seungri Seungri is just back from work and hugs you from behind. He sees you using one of your hand to cover your other hand. He: What are you doing? You: *innocently* Cutting vegetables He: No, I asked what are you doing with your hand? He pulls away from you and points at your hands. You: Nothing at all He looks closely and sees blood. He: NO! You are hurt. Oh god, you no need to cook. Let's order pizza He pulls you away and gently runs your finger under the tap. You look at the uncooked vegetables and at him, then, decide to let him pamper you. You guys had a wonderful time eating pizza while watching the tv.