New girl in the block--Daesung

~Big Bang Scenarios~

We are finally able to release an update!! Although it was a long time in coming, you guys have continued to stay with us, supporting us, for that we are truly grateful *bows deeply*. Really, thank you very much each and everyone of you. P.S. Look below for the author's note. No skipping it, do read ^o^


In dedication to DLite4Life
[Request date: 05 July 2012]

Dedicating this scenario to DLite4Life, I am sorry for the year long delay and I thank you for being so patient with us. We hope that you and every one of our readers will enjoy reading this! 

Picture this, opposite YGE building there is an acedemy affiliated with YGE and you just transferred to the academy. [Note: If you want Jiyong's or Top's or Taeyang's or Seungri's or everyones' version, drop a comment and I'll put it up.] 

Daesung walked over to the extended space that served as a balcony and stretched his arms over his head. He had working out all the while, when he realized it was already lunch hour. He leaned over the railing and let his eyes wander, until they settled on a girl in the academy opposite YG building. She is beautiful, he did not even realize that his eyes were following her. When she smiled, her face lit and when she laughed, the light flowed into her surrounding. Unconsciously, the tips of his lips lifted up in a smile. Watching her with her friends, Daesung felt a wave of nostalgia and a stab of envy. They seemed like they were having fun, he wanted to go down and join them.

You felt the strange sensation of being watched and looked around to find no one - everyone was minding their own business. But the feeling lingered, letting your gut feeling take over, you looked around again, only to freeze. Your friends ask you whats wrong but words won't come out. Your eyes met Daesung's, you are not even sure if that is possible but at the point your eyes met his, it felt like the distance between you and him was shorter than it was. He seemed surprise. Your friend shaked you, concerned, breaking the spell. You turn away, a smile on your lips. 

The next day...

Daesung was working out again while lisitening to his iPod. Involuntarily, his mind wondered to the girl from yesterday. He was surprised when she caught him looking, her eyesight must be really good, he thought. The small screen on the tread mill told him it was about the same time as yesterday when he saw the girl. Slowing down, he got off the tread mill and grabbed his water bottle. Casually he made his way to the balcony, thinking, just because she was there yesterday doesn't mean she'll be there today. 

Although Daesung let his eyes wander slowly, he immediately picked you up. He feels like you are a little distracted and wonders what happened. That is when you look up directly at him. Your eyes light up but you try hard not to let it show. Taeyang joins Daesung at the balcony and you look away shyly. Daesung thinks he has seen you before but can't figure out where. 

The next day...

Daesung was busy in the recording studio but the moment his work slowed down, his mind began to fill with thoughts of you. He had not realized that he was frequently checking his watch and that all the other members had noticed his odd behaviour. 

It was a little after lunch hour and Daesung seemed a little out of reality. 

Jiyong called a little hesitantly, "Daesung ah," and he got no reply. 

Seungri who was behind Daesung poked his shoulder blade repeatedly until he got Daesung's attention and when Daesung turned his dazed eyes towards him and blinked, Seungri pointed towards their leader. Daesung followed his finger and stared blankly at Jiyong. 

Jiyong: "Daesung ah, why don't you go for a break." 

It is not that he was ot doing his work, he did as well as he usually does. He was just unusually lost in his thoughts, like if they left him alone with his head, without work to occupy him, he gets lost in his thoughts. Of course, the guys would be worried. 

Daesung walked towards the balcony in the work out room like it was something he did everyday. He checked his watch and knew that lunch break for you would already be over but he couldn't hoping that maybe, just maybe you might be there as always. 

When he reached the balcony and looked out at the academy, to his surprise and pleasure, there you were. 

"Ahh, so she is having PE today," Taeyang leaned over the railing beside Daesung. He turns toward Taeyang wide eyed just as Top comments from the other side of him, "You are starting to look a lot like a maiden in love, doe-eyed and all." 

"Hyung, why don't you go and try talking to her?" Seungri piped in from behind.

"Huh?!" his voice was loud with disbelief. "She is having PE, how can I go talk to her? And that is like an Academy, you know?"

Jiyong leaned over Daesung's shoulder, "I don't see any teachers there, they seem to be doing their own things." Jiyong looked back at Daesung, "Besides, their academy is affiliated with our school." 

"Instead of just looking at her from up here, you can just walk up to her and talk to her," Taeyang added. 

Top continued, "Or you could wait at her school gate until school ends where all your fans can flock to you and you can completely miss your chance at having to talk to her."

"But how, even if I go there now, they are still going to recognize me and I won't be able to talk to her alone?" Daesung looked at each one of the member. 

Seungri: "Good question."

Jiyong: "Well you could wear a cap and a tag that says you are a YG staff instead of talent and walk up to the security and tell them you need to talk to that girl regarding something." 

Top: "Thinking about it, isn't it a little suspicious? I mean he doesn't know her name or class but wants to talk to her?" 

In the silence that folowed, every one of them were thinking of some other way for Daesung to talk to that girl, to you. All of a sudden, he knew, Daesung knew why you seemed familiar, thats because he had seen you before! How could he have forgotten?! 

You sit away from the rest of the class, watching them playing amongst themselves or gossiping about something. You did not see Daesung during lunch today even though you always come to the back of the academy during lunch just so you could catch a glimpse of him. You worry if he had lost interest in you.

The guys watched as Daesung left the building and a few minutes later he emerged in the opposite academy.

"*your-name*-ah," the teacher approached you, "someone from YG is here to see you."

You walk towards the person in the hat without a clue. But when you're close to him, you see that he is Daesung.

You: *gasp* Da-!!

Daesung: Sssshhh!!!

Your jaw drops open, and your heart beats so fast it feels like it might jump out. You can not belief what you are seeing and you can not understand why he is here, before you.

Daesung: *half-bow* Annyeohaseyo, *your-name*-sshi  

You: Ah, *bow* Annyeohase..yo...wait, Daesung-sshi, how do you know my name?

Daesung: *smile* The day you transferred, do you remember coming to YG for a voice recording?

You: *nods head twice*

Daesung: At that time, I heard you sing and thought, wow, this girl must really enjoy singing. Are you training to enter YG in the future?

You: Ah [comes out squeky]. *clears voice* Thank you and yes, I am working hard to join the YG family. *still a little dazed*

Daesung: I wish you all the best and I hope to see you in YG in the future *smile*

You: Thank you very much *bright smile* sunbae

Daesung overcomes his initial surprise and chuckles, you join him. 

 

Half-way along the way, I lost myself and I'm pretty sure my tense is all over the place but I can't seem to keep a clear enough head to edit them all. So, if you see anything that needs changes please do tell me. 

Author's note: I would really like to express my gratitude to you guys, who have stayed with us and supported us but if I started, I am probably going to ramble on with no end but I do not wish to scare you guys off so I'll just keep it short. Thank you very much for your gracious support and words, we hope you continue supporting us now and on, we'll be counting on you. *bow*