First Kiss !!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

 

In dedication to Yumi-chan
[Request date: 01 May 2013]

Dedicating this scenario to Yumi-chan, we hope that you along with every one of our readers read and enjoy this scenario!

Top - It is your third date with Top. He just brought you to a restaurant for dinner and now, you are strolling in a park surrounded by beautiful trees. The lights from the street lamp give off a sort of romantic feel. The both of you are chatting while walking and somewhere in your heart, you wonder if anything will happen now. Lost in admiring how Top's features were illuminated by the street lamps and the fluttery feeling in your stomach, you bump in someone. When you turn to apologize, you realize it is your ex-boyfriend! Top stands still beside you when he realizes the person you bumped is in fact someone you know. You introduce Top to him: "This is my boyfriend Top, and oppa, this is my old friend." You are unsure if you should introduce him as your ex-boyfriend so you leave it out just to be on the safe side. Top produces a professional smile and nods in greeting and so does your ex-boyfriend. Your ex-boyfriend and you catch up on whats happening in each of your lives, generally and he finally leaves asking you to contact him sometime so that you can meet up. Watching him leave, you let the  truth slip before realize: "He is my ex-boyfriend and my first kiss." Even if he is your ex-boyfriend and you are in love with Top now, your first kiss is one of your precious memory. You smile. Following a 2 seconds of silence, he: "Hm..." His deep voice pulls you out of your dazed state and you look at him, trying to read his thoughts. However, he was walking one step before you. You bite your lower lip, worried that you might have upset him. Just a few feet before the street lamp, Top suddenly comes to a stop and you bounce off his back a little. He turns to face you and you blink at him. As he looks at your face, you feel a blush rising up your face and look down and away. He doesn't let you; he tilts your face slowly to him and meets your lips with his. Soft and pasionate, romantic and sensual, he gains full control of your lips and you can feel his desire for you. When he breaks away, you long to reach out and reconnect your lips with his. He whispers in your ear: "I've rewritten your memories, you just got your first kiss." You look at him half-amazed and half-dazed.

Taeyang - You have gone out with Taeyang several times. The most you have done with him is hold hands, nothing more! You sigh. You have always dreamt of having your first kiss somewhere romantic, like how they show in movies and tv shows, during christmas, before a huge christmas tree lit up with lights, in a ferris wheel, at the top, or something of that sort. You sigh again. Just then the doorbell rings, announcing the arrival of your date. You open the door, and there he stood, smiling, radiating bliss and calm. Immediately you smiled. The two of you leave for your date, at the amusement park.
The two of you play to your heart's content through the day and tire yourself out by night. The both of you have your dinner at a street side stall. Night completely takes over and darkness surrounds you. The two of you are walking side by side, on the way to your house. Streetside lamps lit up your path. There weren't anyone in the street besides the two of you, except for the occasional passerby. Taeyang walks few steps before you, and you follow behind him in companionable silence. All of a sudden he stops and you jam break. Startled, you look at him. Slowly, he turns around. His stiletto under the street lamp, mesmerizes you and you lose your heart to him all over again. He leans over to you and kisses your lip softly. He bit your upper lip sensually. As you stand dazed, he moves slowly to your ear and whispers, "Happy Birthday! I love you." Tears overflow from your eyes. You lean on his shoulders, "I love you so much." He your head gently. "Did you know that it was my first kiss?" You feel his hand stop and softly, he looks at you and asks you, articulating each word carefully, "Your first kiss?" You look at his surprised face and start giggling, which changed to chuckling and went into full-blown laughing. Your stomach hurt from it. His surprise dissipates and he smiles at you, eyes full of love and light. It wasn't a kiss at some romantic place or anything like you imagined; it was more than you imagined and wanted, the best feeling you have ever had and the most treasured moment for you.

GDragon - It is Christmas eve and you have a date with the hottest guy in your phonebook, your boyfriend, Jiyong. Donning on a one-shoulder blue sequin dress, you stand before the long mirror making final adjustments to your dress and hair. Just as you are adding touch-ups to your make-up, Jiyong walks in and hugs you from behind. "Are you ready honey?" You push him away slightly and make yourself frown at him, even though your lips were twitching at the sight of him in a 3/4 sleeve button up white shirt, blue jeans and a pair of renaissance shoe. He was so terribly good looking that you wanted to gobble him up then and there. But you hold yourself back. "Never ask a woman if she is ready, she never will be." Jiyong raises an eyebrow in amusement. Taking half a step back, he looks you up and down. You observe his reaction-his eyes stir and twinkle. "You look so beautiful," he stated, mesmerized, then, "You always are."
Jiyong has yet to tell you where your date for christmas eve is, so you sit in his car, looking out the window, trying to figure out the place. After a while, the car was passing by house after house after house. Your brows furrowed into a slight frown, "Ji-ah, where are we going?" Just then the car came to a stop before a double story house. You turn towards Jiyong, the frown still present. He was smiling at you. He squeezed your hand before getting out of the car. With nothing else to do, you also get out of the car and follow him up the walkway towards the house, a little hesistant and a little confused.
Inside, the house was filled to the brim, music played and everywhere you turned, there was someone popular. "Are we spending our Christmas eve here?" you control your voice, so that it doesn't shake. Jiyong looks at you and his face turns concerned, "Whats wrong doll?" You scoff and stare at him, when he still looked clueless, you leave him to get a drink. You spend the rest of the day hanging away from Jiyong and walked away whenever he tried to come to you. At some point, he gave up, instead, he followed you with his eyes. You felt like you were on the verge of crying. You wanted to spend the time together with him, just the two of you, not like this. You didn't want to be fighting with him like this, to be away from him. You bite down on your lip to keep yourself from crying.
The countdown started but you left the house. Just as you take a step out of the verander, someone pulled your hand and into them, it was Jiyong. He pulled you into his arms and french kissed you so deeply.
"You are stuck with me forever," he declared. You stare at him, stunned. You open and close your mouth so many times, not knowing what to say, even if you knew, you wouldn't be able to. Just then something hit your head. You yelped and looked up, there was a mistletoe.

Daesung - Daesung creeps into the room slowly, like a thief. He finds for you but doesn't see you. Just as slowly, he creeps out into another room and finds you there. You are not there. He creeps all over the house to find you but doesn't see you anywhere. Frustrated, he straighthens from his crouched position. Placing a hand, he tries to think of a place where you will be when the couch comes into mind. Softly, he walks to the couch and leans over it, there you were, sleeping on the couch. Daesung smiles, happy to have found you. He is mesmerized by your sleeping face and finds himself leaning towards you. Like a butterfly's touch, he kisses your lips. Then immediately straightens up, looking around before sighing in relief that no one had seen it. 
The two of you have just finished a romantic candlelight dinner cooked by Daesung. Music plays in the background and the light is dimmed to match the mood. In the middle of the room, the two of you dance slowly to the music. Swaying from one side to another. You look up and into his eyes. You close your eyes and lean forward, placing your hands on his chest. In the midst of your wildly beating heart, you feel his soft and gently kisses on your lips. It goes on for a while before the both of you pullaway. You look into his eyes soulfully and then look down, blushing. Shyly, you whisper, "That was my first kiss." His eyesbrows rise up an inch, and he thinks, "I already stole your first kiss though. But oh well, I'll just keep it a secret for now, I guess." 

Seungri - It is Friday night; movie night for you and your boyfriend. You grab your bowl of popcorn and sit beside Seungri on the couch. The movie starts playing and soon you become engrossed with the movie. When the movie ends, you sigh in satisfaction. You turn to Seungri with a smile, only to see Seungri asleep. You raise your eyebrow and poke his arm; he doesn't move. You pull at his cheek, he whines a little in his sleep. You find it amusing and continue to play with him. Your hand brushes him lip and you quickly pull away. The sensation of his soft lips remain in your hand and you find yourself attracted to his lips. You lean closer to him. your lower lip, you hesitate a while. The more you see his lips, the more you are attracted to it. Losing any hesitation, you lean in with your eyes closed and kiss him. As you slowly open your half-glazed eyes, Seungri is looking at you in surprise. He blinks rapidly and you pullaway quickly. "I...ah...I..." you stammer. Before you can regain your composure, he swiftly leans in and captures your lips in his. The kiss that started slow and gentle soon turned hot and passionate. The sensation was overwhelming and you lose yourself.
What you didn't know then was that that was Seungri's first kiss. 

 

 

Everyday I tried my very best and wrote with the intention of completing the chapter and updating. It took a while but finally I am done. Do forgive me for any mistakes and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!! I am and will be working on all the scenarios you have requested of us. If you have any scenarios in mind, do drop a comment!!

Thank you very much for your continuous support ^o^