New Girl--Taeyang

~Big Bang Scenarios~

In dedication to Yumi-chan
[Request date: 04 May 2013]

Dedicating this scenario to Yumi-chan and all of you guys. Once again, we are sorry for the amount of time it took to release this chapter and we wish you enjoy reading. [If you wish to read Top's or Seungri's version, drop us a comment and we will put it up ^o^]

 

Taeyang stretched himself on his small balcony. After a bath, he felt refreshed; no longer did the day's work weigh his shoulders down. Placing his hands on the railing, he toook in a deep breath of the night air. In a soft voice, he began singing a song from the top of his head. Just one minute into the song and a can fell down, hit his railing before continuing on its way to the concrete below. 

He sighed, yesterday was a towel, the day before was also a can and the day before was a bracelet. He turned his head and looked at the towel and bracelet on his bedside table . . . sigh.

A few days back a new resident moved in to the apartment one floor above him. Although Taeyang has never met them, he has since become acquainted with their items that has been falling down into his balcony. When a bracelet hit his railing and fell out of the balcony, almost reflexively, Taeyang reached out and grabbed it. He tried returning it that night itself but no one answered the door. It couldn't have been anyone else because the new resident was on the top floor. He wanted to return it the next morning but had to rush out to work, only to return at night. The next day a can hit his railing and fell out. This time he didn't try catching it since it was obviously rubbish. Then the following night a towel fell onto his head while he was singing. Each time he rung the bell of the apartment to return the items, no one answered. And so the items piled up. He was beginning to see a pattern. But seriously, I need to return the items to its owner. Even if he thought that his schedule was hectic and he was worried about just leaving the items outside the door. 

The next day...

As usual Taeyang stood in his balcony, stretching away to rid of the weight on his shoulder from the day's work. Wearing just a yoga pants and a towel around his neck, he was beginning to feel the chill of the night. He had returned home late tonight. Just as he was thinking of retiring for the night, something swish was falling at an amazing speed. 

"Waaah!!" without even thinking, Taeyang dived at it and snatched the thing from mid-air. His heart beat so fast from the sudden exertion. Phone?! . . . At this rate, it wouldn't be a shocker if that person themself fell down.

He placed the phone on the bedside table with the rest of the items and flopped down on his bed. What to do? That must be really worried. Have . . to return . . . soon, were his thoughts before drifitng to sleep.

The next day...

Morning, current time: 4 a.m.

Brr...Brr...Brr.... Taeyang's phone beeped. Still with his eyes closed, his hand wandered around on his bedside table, until his hand hit his phone. Clutching it in his phone, he brought in front of his face and opened only one eye. The screen was blank. Still half-asleep he stared hard at the phone. It took him a long long while to realize that it wasn't his hand but his new neighbour's. Placing it back on the table, he let his hand wander around again. This time he found the right phone.

There was a message from his manager stating that his morning activity for the day has been postponed and his schedule started in the afternoon. 

Taeyang thought about going back to sleep but he didn't feel as sleepy. He decided to try his luck with the neighbour above and so got up and about. 

Current time: 4.45 a.m.

He gathered all the items in his hand and left his apartment, slowly climbing the stairs and making his way to the new resident's apartment. 

He pressed the bell as though it was something he did everyday. Immediately he could hear rustling, although it was faint. Frankly, he was a little surprised, he hadn't exactly expected someone to be up at this time. 

He could hear footsteps rushing towards the door and his heart rate increased in a sort of nervous excitement. And the door opened, finally, after so many days.

You had no expectations when you opened the door at 4 plus in the morning but when you did, the guy standing before you was someone you wouldn'e even have expected. 

The both of you hold your breath waiting for someone to talk. And thankfully, he does.

"Uhm . . . are these yours?" he hold out something.

You recognize the towel, bracelet and handphone!! Your cheeks heat up like hot buns! Soo embarrassed, you can't even find the words to say. Even worse, you could feel him looking at you, waiting for an answer. 

You nod your head and as you do, you regain a little of your composure. "F...For starters, why don't you come in?" You open the door wider. Observing that he is hesitating, you smile at him. "Please, as an apology and thank you, I would like to offer you something to drink."

He seems a little taken aback but returns your smile and enters your apartment. 

Taeyang didn't expect to be invited to your house neither did he expect to see what he did see. He was amazed at how exactly one half of the house was tidy while the other half was littered with papers--handwritten notes and printed documents--books and pens of varying colors. 

"I am really sorry about the mess," you smile sheepishly and receive your items from him. 

Taeyang takes a seat in the living room, the half that remains tidy while waiting for you to return. He glanced at the balcony, the place of crime, and was completely taken aback to see a pillow and blanket there. 

"I am really sorry about the trouble I have caused you and thank you very much for returning them to me." you place a steaming cup before him and take a seat opposite from him, with a similar steaming cup. "Hot tea is really good this early in the morning," you add.

You blow into your cup and take sips of tea. Both of you are silent but it is a comfortable silence. 

"You...are the one who sings every night right?"

He is startled, "You can hear me??"

You smile and nod your head, "Because the night is quiet." you pause a short while before continuing, "When I get tired, I go out to the balcony to watch the night sky and if I remain quiet, I can hear you sing and sometimes, I just fall asleep hearing your voice." You chuckle, "That explains the things falling into your place." 

He chuckles too, but says nothing. 

"I am really sorry, blabbing away to someone I just met."

He smiles again, a smile so friendly, he doesn't feel like a stranger at all. "Do you live here alone?"

"Yeah, since I am already in my third year, I thought instead of using the time to travel, I should study more and so here I am, closer to my college. How about you?'

And the two of you get talking like old friends in no time . . . . . .

 

As always, I might have made some mistakes along the way, please do forgive me for that and if you want to point out something, you are welcome to :) I took a different approach in this scenario, I hope you enjoyed reading this ^o^ We loook forward to your continuous support *bow*