What Happens If You Guys Are quarreling ... And He Accidentally Hits You

~Big Bang Scenarios~

TOP: ..

Top : Are... are you making dinner? " He asked softly as he looks at you ..

You decided to ignoring him , letting him know that you are still really mad at him

Top : Yah.. im talking to you .. " he took the magazine away from you as you glare at him

You : no ! " you shouted as you took back the magazine from him

Top: why are you acting so childish ... i told you .. there is nothing going on between us ( a girl you saw him flirting with ) " You close the magazine and look straight into his eyes ...

You : Childish ?! YAH ! YOU WERE PRACTICALLY FLIRTING WITH HER ! " You shouted due the to frustration you were feeling

Top : Can you not shout ?! " it was his first time raising his voice at you ..

You : NO .. " You got off the sofa and was about to walk away when he grabbed your arm

Top : Dont walk away when im talking to you ! " he stood up infront of you

You : YOU ARE AN IDIOT YOU KNOW THAT ?! YOU .... " you couldnt finish when you suddenly felt a sting on your left cheek , still not accepting the fact that he had slapped you .. honestly , he was shock himself that he actually did that .. it was silent for awhile , the both of you are still trying to absorb the fact that he slapped you .

Top :" _____ ah ... i ... i ... " he couldnt finish when you walked away from him with a hand on your cheek , fastening your steps as you made your way to your room and slam the door loudly .. You sprawled on the bed as you allow the pillow to absorb your tears that was rolling down ..

It was until at night when you took a glance to the door as your first reaction since you heard the door opened .. but soon your eyes when back to your handphone that was infront of you ..

Top :" baby ..." he spoke softly as he sat on the bed beside you ..

You moved away from him , honestly you were kind of afraid of him .. afraid that he might hurt you again .. but he moved nearer to you ..

Top :" dont move away from oppa .. come here ... " he dragged you nearer to him as he hugged you .. you tried to struggle but he didnt budge ...

Top : "im sorry baby ... im sorry ... oppa didnt know why i even hit you... i lost control ... im so sorry .. " he continue to hug you as he apologise..

You : "go away... " you tried to push him away but he didnt budge at all ..

Top : "no i wont ... baby .. dont be like this ... " you stare at him as he pouted with guilt ..

Top : "hmmm ... how about this .. you slap me back ... okay ? " he was about to take your hands when you slip it away .. not wanting to hurt him ...

You :" i wont .. " he hugged you even tightly this time ...

Top : "baby ... im sorry okay? i promise i wont hit you anymore ... i promise .. okay ? " he went closer to your ear as he whispered his soft words to you ... when you didnt reply back he took the advantage and gave a peck on your cheeks ... slowly going down to your lips ..

Top : "im sorry ... i .... i ... i love you ... " you smiled uncontrollably since that was the first 3 words he had ever said to you ... 

 

GDRAGON :

GD : THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME HUGGING A GIRL ! " he shouted at you frustratedly ..

You : NOTHING WRONG ?! YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND !! " you were hurt that he actually said that to you ...

GD : " look ... listen .. i know i am okay .. it was just a hug okay ?! stop being so childish ! " he started to lower down knowing he was the one at fault but because of his pride he didnt apologise .

You : " it was just a hug ?! okay .. okay ... im going out now ... ill show you what is just " a hug " " you said with sarcasm .. you were about to walk out the door when he grabbed your arm .. you naturally struggled against his grib but stoopped when you suddenly felt a sting on your left cheek ..

GD : ohhh ! " he covered his mouth when he realized what he had done ..

GD : listen ____ ah ... " he didnt get to finish when you ran away from the spot and slam the room door ...

It was a few hours later when he came to the bedroom and you are lying on the bed , resting your eyes , you know who was it that open the door and you couldnt be bothered to see him ..

GD : baby ... are you asleep ?" he moved nearer to you as he move the strands of hair away from your face but his hands was smacked by you ..

GD : ah .. baby .. dont be like this .. " he pouted .. when you ignored him he lay besdie you too and hugged you .

you tried to move away but he pulled you back to him ..

GD : " oppa is sorry .. i really didnt mean to hit you .. " he said sincerely while he caressed the cheek that he hit you .

You : it hurts... " you pouted as a tear came down your cheek .

GD : i know ... im sorry .. " he leaned in to give a peck on the part that he hit you .

You : not my cheek .. but my heart .. " you said to him making his heart tear in to 2 .

GD : i shall kiss your heart then ... okay ?" he smiled as he leaned in and kiss the left part of your chest making you smile at him ..

 

Taeyang :

You : oppa you are ridiculous ! " you raised your voice at him ..

TY : call me ridiculous ?! how would you feel if i were to hug another girl right infront of you ?!" he raised his voice at you . this was the first quarrel that you 2 had as a couple .

You : he is just my classmate oppa ! " you folded your arms as you threw a tantrum .

TY : why are you throwing a tantrum when you are in a wrong ?" he asked, getting more frustrated .. you shouted at him a few more times before you get up from the sofa and walk but soon was stopped when he hold your arm .

TY : you cant just walk away when i am talking to you !! " he shouted at you but he flung your hands wanted to move away from him but accidentally hit yourself making him immediately release him grib ...

TY : OMO ! are you okay ? " he asked with sincerity .. You hold a side of your face as you stomp away from him and slam the bedroom door ..

It was soon when you heard him banging against the door ..

TY : baby .. please open the door .. let me see your face .. " he asked , concerned and worried .

You : go away ! " you shouted from the room but he still didnt give up ..

TY : i wont go until i see you ... " he was persistent about everything he says but you still didnt care .. you continue to lay down on your pillow and ignoring him , soon the banging sounds began to soften down ..

You : he seems quiet now .. maybe he went back? " you thought to yourself but you know taeyang is persistent in everything he does .. with the curiousity you had you stood from the bed and went to the door , opening it to see him sitting on the floor , with his back against the door .. he turned and stood up when he saw you ..

TY :  baby .. " he lift his hand to caress the bruised part thats on the right side of your face . you flinch at his touch as it was painful .

TY : come here .. let oppa help you .. " he brought it the first aid kit he had by his side as he hold your hand and walk to the bed , he opened the cream and gently apply it on your face ... slowly massaging the bruised area .

TY : im sorry... oppa shouldnt have argued with you ..." he looked sincerely in your eyes , melting your heart  ..

TY : if oppa didnt quarrel with you , you wouldnt have gotten hurt .. " he had sadness in his eyes making you know he was sincere and sorry ..

TY : forgive me ? " he asked sincerely as you nodded your head , you couldnt be angry with him for long ... you loved him .. so much ..

 

Daesung :

You : I DONT WANT ANOTHER WORD !  " you shouted as you threw the nearest thing at you which was a pillow

DS : baby ... listen .. " he wanted to continue but was soon cut off by you ..

You : I SAID I DONT WANT TO LISTEN !! " you shouted as a tear dropped down ..

Daesung felt really helpless now since he cant say anything , every word he said is surely being cut by you ..

You : WHY DID YOU KISS HER?! " You shouted again as another tear drop down .. he wanted to move nearer to you but you moved backwards . not wanting him to touch you . with his first reaction , he took you near him and hugged you .. but you struggled out of his girp . To make you stop moving , he pushed you against the wall accidentally too hard ... hearing the sound you made when your body slammed against the wall he immediately release you .

DS : OMO !!! ____ ah ... i didnt .. i ... are .. you .. " he stuttered because he didnt know why he slammed you so hard against the wall .. you turned to the door and walk away from him slamming the door ... Not knowing what else to do , he chase after you .. and within a few seconds he caught up with you , standing infront of you ..

DS : " listen to me baby" he hold your shoulders making you face him ..

You : go away from me !! " you shouted and pushed him away but he took this advantage and pulled you in for a hug .

DS : im sorry baby .. i really am .. I didnt mean to hurt you baby .. " you start to soften down after feeling his hug .

Ds : isit painful? " his hands caressed your back trying to feel the injury he had given you .

You : very ." you softly said while you pout

Ds : ahhh .. okay okay... lets go home and ill help you to massage okay baby ?" he smiled as he hold your hand and walk back to your home...

 

Seungri :

SR : SHUT UP ! " he shouted loud and fiercely at you ..

You : NO , YOU SHUT UP ! " you shouted back at him , honestly you were afraid but you were too in to this arguement and your pride is high ..

You : YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WRAPPED YOUR ARMS AROUND A GIRL !! "  You shouted again making him put his hand on his hips with frustration ..

SR : that was nothing okay .. NOTHING !! " he was getting more annoyed now ..

You were so annoyed and angry at him you decided to ignore him , everything he say makes you more angry , you were about to walk away when he held you back .. you were struggling to be free but all of a sudden , he used his free hand and gave a slap to your left cheek making you stunt and shock .

You : wh...what did you just do ..?! " you asked , shocked at what he had done .. even he was shock of what he had did .. before he could say anything you wallked away and slammed the bathroom door .. your tears automatically fell down as you made your way to the mirror .. you saw a red spot on your left cheek , it was still warm and it still stung ..

SR : come on baby .. open the door .. " he started knocking on the bathroom door ..

You : GO AWAY ! " you shouted while another tear dropped down ..

SR : nono .. maybe come on ... dont be like this .. " he continued to knock , with much annoyance you decided to open the door , at the same time , allowing him to see the red spot on your cheek . he gasp when he saw what he had done to your cheek .

SR : baby ... im so so so sorry .. i didnt mean to do that .. " he went nearer to you and caressed your cheek .

You pushed him away but he took this advantage to pull you in

SR : forgive oppa okay ? oppa didnt mean to hurt you .. i just wanted you to stop struggling .. " he told you honestly ..

SR : you know ... i love you baby .." he leaned nearer to you and gave a peck on your cheek .. making you soften inside ..