Forgotten Birthday

~Big Bang Scenarios~

It is your birthday and you long for your boyfriend to wish you but apparently, he has forgotten it. How do they compensate for it...

Top You are walking with Top in the park, expecting him to say "Happy Birthday" at any moment now. Both he just continues walking, hand-in-hand with you. You both sit down at a bench and he opens his mouth. Top: Baby, (Your face is expectant, and you smile) you are so beautiful (your smile falters). Back at home, you even had to cook his meal as usual. Top and you are on your bed - he is reading a book as you are on your laptop. He receives a text from jiyong, Hyung, let's meet at the club at 11. it's your girlfriend's birthday, isn't it? We'll give her a suprise. Him: O.o -your name- Jiyong invited us to the club to celebrate your birthday... You turn to face him, You: Oppa, didn't you not wish me because you forgot my birthday? He calmly answers: Ofcourse not! At the club, he leaves you to celebrate with the BigBang members while he disappears to get you a beautiful necklace which he gives you at 11.59 exactly and says, "Happy birthday -your name- ah, I love you." and dazzles you with a smile. You cry, thinkinng this is the best birthday ever.

Taeyang You are watching Taeyang dance and he has been dancing until evening. With a smile, he asks you, "Want to head home?" You smile in reply, thinking that he has prepared a suprise at home for you. But...nothing. At night, you lie down, playing games in your handphone until you can no longer take it. You: Oppa, where is my birthday present? He looks at you innocently and checks his phone. He runs down and comes back up in lightning speed. He enters the room with a cake in his hand and the candles lit. As you blow the candle after giving him a look, he pecks you on the cheek and gives you your gift, something you have wanted a long time. He: "I"m so sorry for forgetting such an important day, I love you!" He gives his irresistible smile and you can not help but smile along with him.

GDragon You are looking at your handphone longing, every minute to see if he has messaged you. You have received plenty of wishes from all your friends but not one is from him. You decide that he is going to suprise you with a party later and so you wait. And wait. And wait. You didn't even hear from him until evening when he textes you, Hey babe! U eaten? Just finished work, coming home now. You wait patiently, but when he comes home, he is empty-handed and he went to shower after giving you a kiss. Both of you are about to sleep when you ask him, "Oppa, where is my present?" "What present?" he asks back with a blank look. You: It's my birthday?!! Him: Don't joke with me and go to bed. You look at him as he slids down the bed, checking his phone and then, his eyes widen. Him: Omo! It really is your birthday!! I'm so sorry baby!! He looks at his watch which showed 11.30, he bolts out of the house and returns within minutes with your favorite box of chocolates, beautiful flowers and a cake. Seeing his sweating face, which looked so sincere, you forgive him.

Daesung Daesung is watching the TV the whole day, not giving you any though, until he got hungry and asked you to cook dinner. At night, when you both are lying on the bed, he talks and talks about BigBang members and the concerts when you interrupt him, "Oppa, do remember what day is today?" He tilts his head, blinks his eyes and says no. You show him your phone calendar and it takes him a while to remembers. Him: Oh no! How could I have forgotten! I'm so sorry, I'm such a babo!! Tell me what do you want, oppa will get it for you. But even before he say anything, he stumbles out of the room and makes it back just in time with a cake to celebrate with you. At night, you cuddle in his arm. The next morning, you wake up to find a big plush bear with a gift box and a note that said Happy Birthday!! Saranghae

Seungri Seungri only came back at 10pm and he shouts your name and announces his arrival. You rush out to greet him, thinking he was bought something for you. Seeing that his hands were empty, you walk away to your room, disappointed. He received a text when he came out of the bath, it was from all the BigBang members, wishing you a very happy birthday. He looks carefully at the calendar and at who was on your phone with a disappointed look. He pounces on you. You look at him, suprised. He starts to kiss you and you are about to push him away when he whispers into you, "Happy Birthday," and you end up making love with him. The next morning, you receive a gift with a note, Hope that was a memorable gift for you ;) Happy Birthday, my love.