Jealous/Angry with me??

~Big Bang Scenarios~

When he made you Jealous.

Top: You are with watching television with him , but he is messaging . he has been messaging for the past half an hour . he had told you he would be back early to accompany you to watch a movie , but he has been texting so much , you bet he doesnt know what the show is showing .

You: oppa ... can you stop messaging??? havent you messaged enough?? its been half an hour . you said as you looked at him and frowned.

Top: huh ... oh ... okay . he put the phone away .

but after 10 minutes he was messaging again .

You stood up to off the televsion as you proceed to the room , with blanket over your head .

Top heard the slam on the door , as he walked over to the room and sat beside you .

Top: ya ... the show isnt over yet . he said as he look at the blanket over your head .

You ignored him ...

Top: *your name ah * i am taking to you ... he said as he bring down the blanket .

You : you can go and message . you mumbled as you turned your body to another side .

Top: what?? what did you say ?? he asked as he tries to hear you .

You: go and message whoever you were messaging for the past half an hour . you sat up while you raised your voice at him . then you pulled the blanket over your head again .

Top : by any chance ... are you jealous? top asked with a smile 

You : no! you answered through the blanket .

Top :Oh.. you are really jealous ... you know i only love you right??? he said as he placed his arm on the middle of your stomach as hugged you through the blanket .

you wanted to move his arms away , but you didnt bear to do so ... you wanted him to hug you .

Top: if you dont like it ... i wont message her anymore alright?? he said it in your ear , as he slowly took off the blanket and stare in your eyes , as he slowly lean in to kiss you before you could say anything else .

 

Taeyang : You are watching him dance with another girl , their bodies are so close with each other , you were alright at first , but when they get closer and ier , you just couldnt take it .you looked away , pretending not to see anything , when the practice ends , he came to you .

Taeyang: How isit?? nice?? he asked with his innocent smile .

You : uhhh ... yeah ... it ... it is nice ... you replied looking at the floor.

Taeyang : what is wrong *your name ah* . he asked with a concerned voice .

before you could reply , the girl came up to taeyang and whispered to taeyang  .You looked away , trying your best to swallow the jealousy . when the girl walked away , taeyang looked at you ,but you were still looking another direction .

Taeyang:  *your name ah *

You ignored him and continue to look away . he goes infront of you trying to catch your attention .

You pout as you look away from him .

Taeyang: is my girlfriend jealous??? he asked as he show you his eye smile .

You looked at him before you could answer back , he gave you a hug . you could hear him whispering .

Taeyang: you know ... i only ... love you ...* your name ah* as he smiled while hugging you .

 

G-Dragon : you are with him in the recording studio , when you see him recording with a girl , sweetly , it was a duet , so with every sentence , he would look at her with those loving eyes . when it was over , he went over to sit on the sofa with you .

G-Dragon: Did oppa do good ??? he asked with a smile .

before you could answer , that girl came up to him and wiped his sweat with a piece of tissue .

Girl: hard work oppa . the girls says as she slowly wiped his sweat on his forehead .

you walked away from the scene ,as you couldnt stand another girl wiping your boyfriend sweat off .

He excused himself from the girl ,as he follows you outside . you were standing there on the railing , looking at the scenary , when the wind is blowing your hair .

G-Dragon: hey ... what is wrong baby?? he asked as he stands beside you .

You chose to ignore him and continue looking at the scenary .

G-Dragon : * your name ah* why are you ignoring oppa ??? is *your name ah* ..... jealous?? he teased you with a smile , trying to get you to smile .

You : no ! i am not ! you said while still looking at the scenary .

he went behind you and hugged you .

G-Dragon: then why isnt my girlfriend answering me??? he asked as he kisses your hair .

You: well ... i ...

He went nearer to your face and kissed your cheeks as he smiled to himself , leaving you thinking that you are silly getting jealous over this .

 

Daesung: he and you are in the cafe , sippin coffee and chatting with each other happily . when his phone suddenly starts to ring . when he picked it up and answered, he walked out of the cafe and you could see him smiling and laughing happily , when he comes back after a long while .

Daesung : sorry * your name ah* he smiled as he drank his coffee .

You just continued drinking your coffee .

Daesung : so ... where do you want to go after this??

You ignored him ...

Daesung looked at you curiously ...

Daesung : hello ??? * your name ah* he looked at you , waving one of his hands trying to get your attention .

You : go and talk to the girl on the phone ... you said while looking at the window .

Daesung : how you know it is a girl?? daesung snapped back at you .

Daesung: actually , you are right , it is a girl . he looked at you , waiting for your reaction .

You looked at him , while you took your back preparing to go off. but he held your wrist from preventing you to walk.

he walked up to you , standing infront of you , still holding your hands

Daesung : it is my cousin silly ... she is finally back from her studies and she called me , telling me she is back . he said laughing .

You looked at him when you blushed out of embarrassment.

 

Seungri : You are about to go and see a movie with him , while he was buying tickets , he was laughing and smiling at the  girl , who sold him tickets . you can see that they are flirting , when he comes back with the ticket , you were staring hard at him .

Seungri: hey baby , what is wrong?? he asked , as he felt something was not right .

You: nothing ... its just that , it was fun talking to the girl huh??? you asked , feeling jealous .

being the playful guy seungri wanted to continue to tease and play with you.

Seungri: oh .. you meant just now ??? oh yeah ... she was so nice to talk too ... she is pretty too . he said with a teasing smile .

You looked at him shock , expecting him to defend himself ....

You : Pretty.....?? fun?? you asked ... you could not even finish your sentence ...

Seungri : yeah .. she is so fun to talk to ... if it wasnt for the long queue , i would have stay there and talked to her . he replied with a chuckled .

You were about to leave out of anger when he held your wrist and pulled you in for a long hug .

You struggled from his hugged but stopped when you heard him saying

Seungri : i was kidding baby ... i love to see when you are jealous , that proves that you love me right??? he laughed as he hugged you tightly .

You stood there , hugging him back ... while you blushed ,as many eyes were on the 2 of you .

 

Please comment