First Dates !!

~Big Bang Scenarios~

In dedication to Flowergirls

I wish to start off by saying, bear with me!! Also, I hope Flowergirls and you would enjoy reading this chapter ^o^

Now, back to the scenario, Where did you go on your first date and what did you do?...

Top The day of your date, you are browsing through your wardrobe, trying out different clothes. Top is going to bring you to a restaurant for dinner. You want to look fabulous, not just for Top but also for yourself. Finally you decide on a classic black dress that looks dazzling on you, and a touch of make-up and accessories, you are ready to go.While waiting for Top, you feel excited but nervous at the same time. Then, he arrives at your doorstep and smiles at you. Him: You look dazzling You think you would melt just by seeing his smile and hearing his deep voice. You just smile at him, afraid you might say something stupid if you open your mouth. As he escorts you to a beautiful restaurant that looks extravagant yet simple, you try to calm your heart. Him: Order what you like. You don't think you can  really, so you order a simple dish. He also orders a simple dish. You look a restaurant.Him: -your name- ah, you don't have to be so nervous *smile* I come here often with the other members. I like the atmosphere as much as the food here, some how, it gives me a calming feeling. He starts talking about his tastes in food. You find some similarities between the both you and you start talking about your tastes as well. Soon, the both of you are exchanging your preferences of not just food but many other things with each other. You are laughing and feel comfortable talking to him, without even noticing it. As he walks you to your doorstep, you both look at each other. Then, by a sudden impulse, you lean in. Top kisses you.  

Taeyang The both of you have agreed to meet at the theatre for your movie date. You stand in front of your mirror for the umpteenth time, making sure you look as pretty as possible without looking like you over-dressed. Taeyang meets you at the theatre with tickets in his hand, the both of you still feel a little awkward with each other. Him: Shall we...go? He asks shyly and you nod your head without even realizing that you are going to watch a horror movie. At the horror scenes, you would scream and hide your face into Taeyang's shoulders while grabbing his hands tightly. Being the nice guy that he is. he would pat your hand reassuringly. When the movie end, you lean on to Taeyang's shoulder, feeling relieved, forgetting all awkwardness between the both of you. He lets you stay that way for a while. He escorts you home, thinking that you might be scared to go home alone. You turn to thank him at your doorstep. You: Oppa, thank you very much for today. Even though it was scary, it was a wonderful experience. Taeyang has his hands in his pockets and is looking down. From time to time, he would glance at you. Him: Maybe we could...ehm...do it again... He suggests shyly. 

GDragon As you walk towards the cafe for your first date, a lunch date, with GD, the leader of Big Bang, your mind is full of thoughts. You keep having assumptions of him, even though you tell yourself not to. You imagine him to be a formal gentleman. You spot him sitting down at a table, dressed up in simple but fashionale clothes. You take a deep breath and join him. He gets up and greets you with a smile. Him: Hey, you look so pretty! He exclaim, and you can't help but laugh. You: Why, thank you. You look as amazing as always. He chuckles and bows while sitting down. The 2 of you start sharing some of the funny things that has happened in your lives, and laugh together about it. You feel close to him, especially since you now know some things about him that others don't.  

Daesung Daesung waves you over, smiling ever so cutely as you walk in with thoughts of your movie date followed by lunch date with Daesung. The both of you agree on a comedy film. When you come out of the theatre, You: That was so funny!! Him: Yes! Especially the part where...The 2 of you start discussing about the movie and the scenes which you found most hilarious. Over luch, the topic has expanded to all movies. You both share the movies you have watched and the scenes you like best. Even though your heart was beating in excitement, everytime he smiles at you or everytime his hand brushes yours, you find it so easy to talk to him. Him: We should totally do this again! You pause eating and look up at him, a little suprised. You: *smile* Yes, I would love to do it again oppa.  

Seungri You have various dresses arranged in front you as you stare at them, unable to make up your mind. The day before, Seungri had called you to remind you of your dinner date but he has kept the location of the date a secret. The suspense of the date location, your disability to pick out a dress and the fact that Seungri will be at your doorstep in a short while, does not help your fluttering heart. You finally decide on a satin dress that compliments your figure and dab a little make-up and add a few accessories. He then appears at your dorrstep. Your heart catches as you see him looking as hot as ever. He drives you in his sleek car and when the car comes to a stop, you find yourself dazzled. As you walk into the restaurant that is located by the lake, Seungri guides you to a table by the balcony. There, you are amazed by the lights you see at the other side and the wind that breezes pass you. As the both of you settle down and order your meals, you enjoy the soothing atmosphere and the company of the man of your dreams. At the end of the dinner, as you both take a stroll, you look at Seungri. You: This is the best night ever! Him: For me too. He says softly as he takes your hand in his gently, and continues strolling.