Who to Live With

Miss Perfect

“She does have somewhere to live, she’s living with me.” A familiar voice cut off SJ’s sentence.
SJ and him turned around to see who it was.
“Baekhyun? What are you saying?” SJ sounded surprised.
“You are living with me. And don’t start blackmailing her because she is living somewhere. Let’s go Su Jin.” Baekhyun said pulled SJ.
That guy that SJ bullied a lot scoffed and went back inside his house. Meanwhile Baekhyun took SJ in his car and started driving.
“Why am I living with you?” SJ asked.
“Because, my mom saw what happened to your house and she was worried about where you live and you, so she told me to come pick you up.”
“I actually fell for it…” SJ muttered.
“What?” Baekhyun asked.
“Nothing, can you take me to the hospital so I can see my parents please?” SJ asked.
“Wow first time I ever hear you say please.”
“I just want to see my parents, so just take me there…” SJ said sadly and laid her head on the window.
Baekhyun looked at her and couldn’t help it but feel bad. Of course he would feel bad, because SJ lost her parents and her house that had so much memories between all of them.
“I regret being rude to my parents. I was never the best daughter; I always disrespected them and never showed my love. I’m sorry mom and dad.” SJ said to herself.
Baekhyun just felt bad for her. He would do anything to make her happy again, but he knew that was impossible. While SJ was thinking about her parents, her phone rang and it was from D.O.
“Baekhyun, can you answer this for me? I don’t feel like talking to anyone.”
Baekhyun grabbed her phone, answered it, and put it on speaker.
“Hello?”
“Hey Baekhyun! Why are you answering Su Jin’s phone?” D.O asked.
“Because I’m taking her to the hospital to see her parents.”
“You guys are going there? I’ll meet you guys there!” D.O said and hung up.
Baekhyun tried to give SJ her phone back, but she didn’t want to take it. It was like her whole world disappeared in front of her eyes that she didn’t want to do anything at all. Baekhyun just took her phone and put it in his pocket. Then Baekhyun the radio, but SJ didn’t mind at all. When they finally made it to the hospital, Baekhyun came out and opened SJ’s door for her.
“Thanks for driving me out here.” SJ said.
“Let’s just go see your parents.” Baekhyun said and dragged her inside the hospital.
When they were about to come in, someone yelled to get their attention.
“Hey guys!” It was D.O
They both turned around and saw D.O running up to them.
“What are you doing here?” SJ asked.
“I came here to comfort you! I saw what happen to your house and-“
D.O’s sentence got cut off by SJ crying really hard. D.O was about to hug her to comfort her but then Baekhyun hugged her first. D.O clenched his fist and then unclenched it.
“Let’s just go in now. I really want to see my parents.”
Baekhyun and D.O just walked in with SJ and went to talk to the nurse to get information about what room her parents were in, but instead they got sad news.
“Sorry but your parents, are dead and they were sent to a funeral home to get them ready to be put in caskets.”
SJ started crying and buried her face into Baekhyun’s shirt. D.O was starting to get mad because Baekhyun doesn’t even like her at all. D.O was thinking, why does SJ even go to Baekhyun anyway? Baekhyun doesn’t even like her? And more negative thoughts. After getting all their information from the desk clerk, they exited the hospital building.
“So, it turns out your grandmothers and grandfathers sent them to the funeral home to get them all dressed up to be put in caskets. Are you going to see them before they buried?” Baekhyun asked.
“Why would you even ask that?”
“Well I’m just asking, because if you ever need a ride or anything I’m here for you.”
“I ride a motorcycle, I don’t think I would need a ride from you.”
“I’m just trying to be nice. Considering you have to live with me.”
“Wait, you are going to live with Baekhyun?” D.O had to get into their conversation.
“Yea she is because-“
“No, I’m not.” SJ said cutting off Baekhyun.
“But you have too. My mom said-“
“Kyungsoo, can you just drop me off at Chanyeol’s please.”
“Ok, I will. Let’s get going.” D.O said patting her.
“Baekhyun, tell your mom I will be living with Chanyeol.”
“Alright, but if he rejects you, just know that I am here too.” Baekhyun said and walked to his car.
Then D.O and SJ hopped into his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When D.O and SJ finally came there, SJ came out and went to knock on Chanyeol’s door, while D.O was waiting in his car. When Chanyeol opened it, he didn’t let them in because he needed to know what was up first.
“So why are you guys here?” Chanyeol asked.
“Because, I’m living with you now Chanyeol.” SJ said.
“No-no-no-no! Just because mom and dad died, that doesn’t mean you can come and live with Me.”
“So you want me to live in the streets then?”
“Better than you living here now go find someone else to live with.” Chanyeol said and closed the door on her but SJ stopped him from closing it.
“You don’t care that I’m living in the streets? I basically have no legal guardians because of you! All I need you to do is let me live with you and it will be all ok. I won’t bother you or even touch your food, just let me live with you.”
Chanyeol didn’t seem to care so he just closed the door right on her face. SJ was really getting pissed off but then she hid it.
SJ went back to D.O’s car where he was waiting in the car. SJ came into his car.
“Sorry Kyungsoo, but he doesn’t want me to live with him. Any chance you can take to me to Min’s place?”
“Yea, no problem.” D.O said and the engine and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived there, SJ got out of the car again, but this time D.O went with her. SJ knocked on the door and Min answered it. When she did, she had glasses on.
“I knew it…” SJ said to herself.
“Um, what are you guys doing here?” She asked and took off her glasses quickly.
“Min stop hiding. I know you are exactly like me. A nerd who loves to study and looks like one too.”
“Fine! You caught me, but how did you know?”
“Because I felt it. You never really talked and you were always the good student in class, so I knew something was up.”
“Fine whatever, but what are you doing here?”
“My house burned down, and I don’t have anyone to live with. Can I live with you until I get my big brother to let me live with him.”
“You have a big brother? Since when?”
“Since I was born, can you just let me live with you please?”
“Um-“
“MIN! GET YOUR IN HERE BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND BEAT IT.” It sounded like her mom.
“Sorry! I can’t! I’ll see you guys later!” Min said and closed the door.
When Min went into the kitchen where her mom was her mom slapped her the minute she saw her.
“What did I say! You can’t be distracted from studying! Go back in your room and study! And if I go up there and you are not studying I will make sure that you will never eat food for a week.” Her mom yelled.
As soon as her mom finished that sentence, she went back upstairs and started studying her brain out.
Meanwhile D.O and SJ went back into the car.
“It’s getting late, and I’m pretty sure Baekhyun and his parents are sleeping right now. You can come at my place tonight.”
“No, I’d rather wake up Baekhyun and have his cranky parents yell at me for being so late.”
“No please. Just stay at my house tonight. And then we’ll call him tomorrow.”
“Fine, I guess.”
“Ok. Let’s go then.” D.O said and drove off to his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as they got to D.O’s place, D.O opened the garage and parked his car. Then they got out, took off their shoes, and went inside his house.
“Your parents are not home?” SJ asked.
“Nope they work at night and don’t come home until the morning.”
SJ was looking around his house. The pictures of him when he was little, pictures of him singing and being on stage.
“That’s cute.” SJ said to herself.
“Hey! Don’t look at my childhood pictures!” D.O yelled from the kitchen.
SJ got her phone out and took a picture.
“Are you hungry? I’ll make cookies!” D.O said as SJ was getting into the kitchen.
“Late at night? Seriously, Kyungsoo.”
“I have all the ingredients out anyways.”
“Whatever, let’s get started.” SJ said and took off her sweater and bag and put it on the chair.
“Really? Yay!”
SJ smiled and then went back to her blank expression. So D.O started putting the all the ingredients in the bowl while SJ was stirring it. SJ was stirring it wrong so he tried to hold her hand and help her stir.
“Nope, don’t do that.” SJ said and handed the spoon to D.O
Then D.O showed her and then she grabbed the spoon and started stirring. Then SJ was kind of bored, so she grabbed a handful of flour and blew it onto D.O’s face. Then D.O started doing the same, and they both ended up looking like some pale ghost. The floor ended up having flour all over it too.
“Just put the cookies on the pan already, I’ll clean it up.” SJ said and grabbed a towel and started wiping it.
D.O started putting the cookies on the pan and then SJ was still cleaning the floor. Then when D.O put the cookies into the oven he turned around, SJ stood up and then their faces were so close to each other, like they were about to kiss. SJ turned to look at the oven on purpose so she didn’t have to look at his face.
“So how long are the cookies going to take to bake?” SJ asked.
“Around 20-30 minutes.”
“Ok, I need to study now. Can I borrow your text books?”
“Yea, sure there in my room.” D.O said and started leading SJ into his room.
When she came in there, his room was very neat and organized. She was surprised his room was cleaner than her “old” room.
“My textbooks are on my desk. So you can study there if you want.”
SJ looked down and rubbed her arm.
“What’s wrong?”
“It’s just that… I don’t have any clothes to wear and they all burned down from the fire.”
D.O chuckled and went to his closet. He got a shirt and basketball shorts out of it and gave it to SJ.
“I’m sure this will fit you fine. Tomorrow we can probably go shopping for new clothes.”
“It’s ok. I don’t need you to do that for me. And I guess it will be a little big but I can manage it. Now I need to take off my contacts, their bothering me.” SJ said and went downstairs to grab her bag.
D.O also went downstairs and jumped on the couch and started watching T.V. SJ went back upstairs to the bathroom and took off her contacts and put her hair up in a bun and wore the clothes that D.O gave her. She looked herself in the mirror and thought to herself that the clothes were too baggy but she didn’t mind and just went downstairs.
“Aww you look cute.” D.O said.
“No. I told you not to call me that. And if you need me I’m going to be studying.”
“Um ok.”
SJ went back upstairs and sat down on the chair and took out the textbooks and started reading. But then she realized she needed notebook paper and a pencil so she was going through his drawers and found a picture of D.O with a girl that looked like it was from last year. She turned it around and it had a note. The note said, “Happy one year anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been a year since we’ve been together. I love you!” SJ guessed it was probably his Ex-girlfriend, but she didn’t know he had one so she took a picture of it with her phone since she didn’t want to take it because D.O probably would find out and get mad at her. She wanted to know who this girl was, so she was planning on showing Baekhyun or probably Sehun tomorrow. When she finally found what she needed she went back to studying. After studying for twenty minutes, she went to sleep out of nowhere.
“Hey, Su Jin the cookies are done.” D.O said as he was entering his room but found SJ sleeping.
He went up to the desk and started closing the textbooks and putting the papers away. As he was putting them away, he noticed that SJ took out the picture of him with his Ex-girlfriend and D.O looked at it.
“She found this.” D.O said and kept looking at it.
D.O turned it around and found the note.
“She didn’t even love me.” D.O said and ripped the photo and put it in the garbage.
D.O carried SJ and put her in his bed.
“I guess I’ll be sleeping on the floor then.” D.O said to himself.
He stared at SJ and noticed that she still had her glasses on, so he took them off and put it on his lamp stand.
“Goodnight, Su Jin.” D.O said and smiled and kissed her on the forehead and went downstairs.

….