Answers and Lies

Miss Perfect

D.O decided to drive to Baekhyun’s house to get his answers. When he got there, he knocked on his door and of course Baekhyun was the one to open it. 
“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked with a rude tone. 
“I’m here to get answers. So you better answer honestly.” 
“Alright, what are your questions?” 
“Were you really the one who took SJ’s phone and texted me that message?” 
“No. Why would you accuse me of that?” 
“Because she told me.” 
“Of course SJ would do something like that. It wasn’t me, it was her. Why would I take her phone and do something like that?”
“Maybe because you want to ruin our relationship.”
“Why would I do that? You guys are such a happy couple.” 
“Listen. Do you still have feelings for her?”
“No I don’t.”
“Then why are you ruining her life? What has she ever done to you.”
“What-“
“Just because she didn’t like you back, doesn’t mean you can ruin her life like that, I think I just made it worst by breaking up with her. ..”
“Well too bad. That’s what she gets for not liking me back. She deserves it.”
“What was I thinking? Why would I go to you and ask you if you really did it. I should have known that you would be lying.”
“Why would you think I’m lying? We’ve been best friends for a while now, and you are really accusing me of this?” 
Baekhyun knew what he had done. He just didn’t want D.O to know any of it, so he thought lying would make it better. 
“I can’t call you my best friend if you keep lying to me like this.”
“I’m not lying. Wow, I can’t believe you Kyungsoo.” 
“By the way, isn’t that SJ’s phone you are holding right now?”
Baekhyun looked down at his hand and saw that he was holding SJ’s phone instead of his. He thought that he grabbed his before he went to go and answer the door. 
“Crap.” 
“Real smooth Baekhyun. Now give it to me.” D.O said and tried to snatch it. 
Baekhyun moved his hand away very quickly. 
“You are not getting this phone. I will forever ruin SJ’s life.”
“Just because she didn’t like you back? So immature. Where is the Baekhyun I knew before he liked SJ?”
Baekhyun had no words, and it made it easier for D.O to grab her phone. 
“I’ll be going now. I have some stuff to straighten out.” 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shut the door. 
D.O left and went to go shopping for an “I’m sorry” gift for SJ. He knew that he was being stupid for breaking up with her so he had to get something big for her.

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, SJ and Sehun just went to the Myeong-Dong and he took her to a place where it was cold and there was ice on the floor. 
“Why is it so cold here?”
“Because I took you to the ice skating rink.”
SJ started to shiver and rub her arms because she didn’t know that Sehun was taking her to a place cold. 
“Are you cold?” Sehun asked and took off his jacket. 
“It’s fine. I don’t need your sweater.”
Sehun didn’t listen to her and just put it on her. She took it off and gave it back to him. 
“I seriously don’t need it.” 
“Oh I see.” Sehun said and just put it back on him. 
Sehun was wondering why she had a change of attitude. He thought maybe because she was on her shark week or something was on her mind, so he thought it would be best just to do whatever she was best with. 
“So we should start skating now.” 
“Yeah…”
“Listen, are you on your shark week?”
SJ slapped him, but playfully. 
“ARE YOU CRAZY? I AM NOT.” 
“Oh sorry! I’m sorry for asking! I just thought you were because you seem moody. Is something on your mind right now?” 
“No, nothing is. I’m sorry. We should start skating now.” 
They both went on the ice rink and started skating. 
“Wow, I’m surprised you know how to ice skate.” 
“Oh yeah I do… Because of Kyungsoo…” She muttered the last part of her sentence. 
She was about to slip but Sehun caught her, but SJ moved away so quickly.
“Thanks for catching me.”
“No problem.”
Sehun was looking at SJ like something was wrong. She wasn’t like this before. She was all lovey dovey to Sehun, but now she doesn’t like Sehun.
“SJ, are you sure you are ok?” Sehun asked.
“Sorry, I’m just not comfortable skating with you over here.”
Sehun held her hands and looked her in the eyes.
“Why? What’s wrong?”
“This reminds me too much of me and Kyungsoo.”
Sehun let go of her hands.
“Oh I’m sorry. Do you want to go somewhere else?”
“It’s fine. You took me here. And I will enjoy just spending it with you.”
“Are you sure? If you don’t like it here, we can go somewhere else.”
“No its fine. Let’s just skate.” SJ said and just wrapped her arm with his and smiled at him.
They were skating around and around, and SJ forced a smile. She didn’t want Sehun feeling neglected about himself.

~~~~~~~~

After the ice skating rink, Sehun took her to the park to see the view. SJ seemed like she was forced to enjoy all of today.
“So did you like the ice skating rink?” Sehun asked.
She forced and a smile.
“Yeah, it was fun.”
“Oh really? I think that we should do it again.”
“Oh sure.”
“You seem like something is on your mind.”
“Nothing is on my mind right now.”
“Hey SJ…” Sehun’s sentence trailed off.
“Wha-“
He kissed her on the lips, cutting off to what she was about to say.

…..

A/N: PLEASE DON’T KILL AUTHOR NIM FOR THIS! D: I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 ~