The Truth

Miss Perfect

**EDITED. I kept putting "Sleeping" instead of "Studying xD. I must of kept thinking of sleep, since I was up late writing this chapter xD

SJ rushed over to the hospital, after hearing about Sehun getting run over. Even though she said that they weren’t friends anymore, she still wanted to be there for him. She just felt bad about what happened to him. When she came there she asked the receptionist what room he was in. SJ was holding a balloon saying “Get Better Soon.” When she came in she saw Sehun lying down. He had bandages on his head, and he was wearing a hospital gown. SJ came in and Sehun had a big smile on his face when he saw her. She put down the flowers next to the table next to him.
"Why Sehun? You think this makes our situation any better?"
His smile went down to a sad face.
"I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault."
“I know it wasn't. But I can't be mad at you right now because you are hurt. I'll be by your side, just for now though. I still don't forgive you for what you've done."
Sehun was kind of sad when SJ said that because he knew he wasn’t the one who spread that rumor around the school. Baekhyun was the one who said that, just so SJ wouldn’t like Sehun anymore. Baekhyun forced Sehun to tell her that was him, or else Baekhyun would do something to Sehun, and plus, Sehun needed to listen to his Hyungs and respect them even if it meant losing SJ.
“SJ. Do you know that I like you?”
“How do you expect me to like you back when you spread that rumor around the school?”
Sehun just really wanted to tell her that it wasn’t him, but he didn’t want to rat Baekhyun out.
“I don’t know…”
“Whatever, that’s your fault. It’s going to take a long time for me to forgive you. I’m leaving now. I’ll only be there for you now, since you are injured. But after you are recovered, I’m going to pretend I don’t know you anymore.” SJ said and left his room.
“Baekhyun hyung better be proud. I lost the most wonderful friend in the world.” Sehun said sadly to himself.

~~~~~~~~~

SJ took a cab back home. When the cab arrived at her house, she paid the driver and thanked him. She knocked on the door since she didn’t have a key yet and D.O answered it. When she looked at his face, she saw bruises and cuts on his face.
“Kyungsoo! What happened?!”
D.O chuckled.
“Come in first and then I will explain everything.”
She came in and they both sat on the couch.
“Ok can you explain to me why you have all these bruises and cuts?”
“I fought with Baekhyun, because he was the one who was behind all those rumors.”
“What?! But Sehun just-“
“Sehun was just doing that because he was forced too. Baekhyun did that because he thought if you weren’t friends with Sehun, then he would have you all to himself, because Sehun likes you too.”
“But I don’t like Baekhyun at all. I just thought we were friends.”
“Well Baekhyun just have a crazy imagination.”
“I feel bad now.”
“Why?”
“Because when Sehun told me that it was him who did it. And I said that after his recovery we aren’t friends anymore and so on..”
“Oh, you need to tell Sehun, you know it’s Baekhyun already.“
“Yea I will later. I’m not really worried about him right now, even though he got ran over, but let me help you.”
SJ went upstairs to the bathroom, and looked in the medicine cabinets, for rubbing alcohol, cotton, and bandages. When she finally found what she needed, she went downstairs and D.O was waiting there so patiently for her. She was laughing at the way he waited. It was almost child-like.
“I got it.” She said going down the stairs.
She sat down on the couch and poured some alcohol onto the cotton ball and started patting his cuts down.
“Oww! It burns!” D.O said and backed his face away.
“That’s the point. Now come back over here.” SJ said and pulled him close to her.
SJ was still rubbing alcohol on his cuts and putting bandages on his face. When she was done, she stared at his face.
“Awh. You look so cute.”
D.O smiled at her and they both looked at each other and gazed into each other’s eyes. They both leaned in for a kiss. Both of their lips were touching each other’s. After 10 seconds they both let go and saw each other blushing.
“Oh.” That’s all SJ could say.
“Umm we should study again.”
“Um Yeah! Yeah! Let’s go study our brains out.” SJ said quickly and went upstairs.
“Yeah.” D.O said and followed her upstairs.
They both walked up to his desk, where there were books, and papers sitting on there. D.O offered her to sit first. What a gentleman, SJ thought. Then D.O grabbed another chair and sat down next to her and they started studying away. SJ was explaining to D.O. He was actually listening, and he was writing everything that she was saying. It was almost 1 in the morning and they were still up studying.
“S-So then..” SJ dropped her pencil and dropped her head on the table and started sleeping.
D.O was wondering what was going on with SJ and why she stopped saying a bunch of stuff. Then he saw her asleep on top of a book. D.O just smiled at her and put his stuff down. He puffed his cheeks and poked her face. He poked her face again and this time she shook her head and woke up.
“Sorry, was I bothering you?” D.O asked.
“Oh no you weren’t. No worries.” SJ said and rubbed her eyes.
“You are sleepy aren’t you?”
“Oh no! I’m ok! Where were we at?” SJ asked while she was yawning.
“You are sleepy. Go to sleep.”
“I’m *yawns* not.”
“Go to sleep, Su Jin.”
“No. You can’t make me.”
“Yes I can.” D.O said and carried her bridal style.
She kept squirming, but she was also laughing.
“Kyungsoo! Stop! I don’t want to sleep just yet!”
D.O laid her down on his bed and tucked her in.
“Fine. I’ll go to sleep.”
“Good. Now goodnight!” D.O said as he was about to exit his room to go to his brothers room and sleep there.
“No wait! Kyungsoo!”
He looked back at SJ and he knew he saw that coming. SJ scooted over and gave him a gesture to sleep with her again. She always did that every night. She felt safe whenever she was sleeping next to him.
“Fine.” D.O didn’t hesitate, and just lay down next to her.
They both looked at each other, with their heads on top of the pillows.
“Did I tell you that you have very wide eyes?” SJ wanted to start a conversation.
“You always tell me that. You even called me wide-eyed boy.” D.O chuckled.
“Well, I just always thought your eyes were cute.”
“Thanks, I always thought that you had a great personality.”
“Thanks. Not many people think that because of how I acted back then. But I don’t care. I have a real friend.” SJ smiled.
D.O just smiled at her.
“You should sleep now.” D.O said.
“Ok goodnight.” SJ said and cuddled D.O and fell quickly asleep.
D.O was kind of surprised but just cuddled with her back and fell asleep as well too.