Alternative Ending: The Unexpected Ending

Miss Perfect

Today was the 1 year anniversary of SJ and D.O. They decided to go out for dinner tonight. D.O was really happy about their anniversary today, so he went out and bought SJ a gift for their anniversary. He didn’t know what to get her since she didn’t like any girly stuff, so he thought really hard about what to get her.
“A necklace?” D.O said out loud to himself.
“No, I already got her one with her initials on it.” He said to himself, out loud again.
“How about a bracelet?” D.O was thinking.
“But she always loses bracelets…”
D.O was having a really hard time thinking about what to get her. He wanted to get her something really special so she would never forget this day. He took out his cell phone and called Sehun, since he knew her a lot more than him, and that they talked a lot.
“Hello? Hyung?” Sehun answered.
“Hey I need your opinion.”
“What is it?” Sehun asked.
“What should I get SJ for our anniversary today?”
“Oh maybe a book. Since she loves studying.”
“No, I want this gift to be really special.”
“I really don’t know what she wants. I’ll ask.”
“No Sehun don’t-“
Before he could finish his sentence Sehun hung up and called SJ. After about a minute, Sehun called back D.O and he answered it.
“Hello? Did she say what she wanted.”
“She didn’t answer her phone. I don’t know Hyung, just get her whatever you think is special. I got to go now. Bye.” Sehun said and hung up.
D.O was left hanging by Sehun. He just didn’t know what to get her. Then it hit him. A locket. A locket with both of them in it. That would be really special since it was both of them. When D.O finally knew what he was getting her, he went out of his house and hopped into the car.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

D.O went to the mall and went to the little necklace shop that has all the necklaces you could find. He found some lockets that looked antique and found some that were way over designed. Finally he found one that was just plain and simple. It was silver and shiny. He knew that it fit SJ so much, so he went and bought it. When he got home he looked for all the best pictures he had with SJ. He had a lot of pictures, from them having dates, them being at the park, and them just playing with each other. He thought all the pictures were the best, but the picture that he picked was the first time they started dating. SJ didn’t like pictures at all so when D.O tried to take a picture with her but she would keep looking away and covering her face, so D.O took a picture of her without her paying attention and to this day she still doesn’t know about it. So he put the picture in the necklace and got a little pretty box and put it in there. He wrapped the box in a ribbon and he was very amused by himself because of how much work he put into it.
“I hope she likes this.” D.O said to himself.
He looked at the clock and it was almost 6 that meant he had to get ready and take SJ out for dinner. He took a shower, then after his shower he was trying to find clothing that looked nice but not too nice because they didn’t want to wear anything special. After getting ready he grabbed the gift for SJ and hopped into the car. He called SJ a few times and she wouldn’t answer.
“She’s not answering her phone. I think she is getting ready. I think I’ll just surprise her.” D.O said and drove off.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

D.O finally made it to Chanyeol’s apartment and he was very excited because of what he bought for SJ and how he was going to give it to her. He thought of how it was 1 year being together. When he knocked on the door he was hoping for SJ to answer it but Chanyeol did.
“Oh Hey Chanyeol, wheres SJ?” D.O asked.
He gave out a loud sigh.
“She..” Chanyeol couldn’t finish his sentence.
“She?” D.O repeated.
“She left.” Chanyeol finished.
“She left as in she left to get something?” D.O asked.
“No, she left as in she left here and went to Seoul University.”
“What? I don’t believe you.” D.O said and dropped the flowers and gift on the ground and barged into Chanyeol’s apartment. He went to her room, and nothing was left but her bed. Everything looked like it was moved out. D.O sat there thinking that if he should be mad at her, or sad. He had a lot of mixed emotions. Then Chanyeol came in.
“I wasn’t lying. I told you she really moved out and went to Seoul University.”
“How come she didn’t tell me?!?”
“Look. She told me to give this to you when you would come by here.” Chanyeol said and gave him the letter.
D.O opened it and started reading it.

Dear Kyungsoo,

                Hey, I’m sorry for leaving you, especially on our 1 year anniversary. I just really wanted to go to Seoul University. You knew it was my dream to go there, and I knew you supported that, but I didn’t want to tell you I was leaving because that would of made you all sad. I just didn’t want to leave with seeing you sad. I hope what I did didn’t make you change your feelings about me because I still love you. After I graduate from college, you are going to be the first person I will be looking for, and hopefully you still have feelings for me, but I understand now if you hate me, but just remember, you will always be my one and only love.

Love, SJ

D.O had tears coming out of his eyes and those were tears of madness. He just couldn’t believe that SJ would leave like that.
“So are you guys still a thing?” Chanyeol asked.
D.O ripped the letter and threw it on the ground.
“No, we aren’t together anymore…” D.O said and left the room.

...

A/N: HOLD UP THIS IS NOT THE END OK? IM MAKING ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS AND I WILL POST THE HAPPY ENDING SOON LOL AND EPILOGUES FOR BOTH OF THEM OK? LOL I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU GUYS SAD THIS CHAPTER ;-;