Their Gone...

Miss Perfect

When SJ woke up for school, she went downstairs and see what her mom made this time that she didn’t like. She was surprised to see her dad down there sitting in the dining table and eating the brunch that her mom made.
“Good morning Su Jin!” Her dad said as she was walking to the kitchen.
“Dad…” SJ said with a harsh tone.
“Oh right, I mean SJ.”
“And don’t you mean good afternoon? It’s 12 pm already.”
“Oh my bad.”
“Do you want some breakfast?” SJ’s mom asked.
“No thanks. I don’t like the way you cook. I’m just going to hang out with So Yung, Yuri, and Min today.” SJ said and grabbed her motorcycle helmet, and drove off to go to the café.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When SJ came into the café, she didn’t see her friends. Maybe because she came there too early? Well she did that on purpose because she didn’t want to be at home with her parents, especially since her dad had a day off. She knew that she still loved them because they’ve done so much for her, but she never really shows her love, that’s why she was so disrespectful. Mainly, her parents loved her so much that they loved her too much that they liked to annoy her and mess around with her, but that was her middle school years when she loved the love that they gave her. Ever since she went to high school, she hated the way they would annoy her and care for her too much, because she knew that they didn’t need to worry about her. She still loved them and is scared to lose them because who else would care for her if they weren’t there. Even though she hated the way they cared for her, she would still like the attention. If they weren’t there, she knew that Chanyeol wouldn’t be there for her either. SJ was still waiting for her friends, sitting alone at the table. Then a few of the exo m and exo k members came in. Of course D.O was there, and Baekhyun and Sehun. There was also Luhan and Kris with them too.
“Hey Su Jin!” D.O yelled as he was walking up to the table SJ was sitting alone on. Baekhyun was walking with D.O.
SJ looked away pretending not to know him, but Baekhyun didn’t want to say hi.
“Can you not say hi to me here? My friends will come in any minute.” SJ whispered.
“Um, So Yung, Yuri, and Min?”
“Yea. Of course them. Why?”
“I just saw them at the park, smoking. I don’t think it was right for them to smoke there though. There’s little kids.”
SJ ignored him, and was clenching her fist because of her friends ditching her and not even telling her where they went, but she calmed down.
“Great. What am I going to do for the rest of the day?”
“You can hang out with us.”
“What! No, no, no! She can’t! We are going to watch the football game today at Chanyeol’s!” Baekhyun yelled.
D.O kicked his leg.
“No its ok. I’ll just go home.” SJ said sadly and got up from her chair.
“Su Jin!” D.O yelled.
Baekhyun pulled him back.
“No dude.” Baekhyun whispered in his ear.
SJ didn’t quite hear D.O and just kept walking out. D.O let go of Baekhyun and ran out to get SJ.
“Su Jin!” D.O yelled again.
SJ finally looked back at him.
“Just come and watch it with us. Who cares what Baekhyun says. Just come.”
“Well, It’s not that I don’t want to go because of Baekhyun. It’s just…”
“Because of Chanyeol? Don’t worry. I’ll be by your side if he does or says anything to you.”
“Just that, Chanyeol hates me, and I don’t want to bother him.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be by your side.”
“Fine. I’m not doing it for you though. I just want to see how his apartment looks.”
“Ok, we’ll meet you there.”
“Whatever.” SJ said and went on her motorcycle, put on her helmet, and left.
“Um did you really invite her over?” Kris asked out of nowhere.
“Yea, why what’s wrong with that?”
“Its just that, I feel like their going to argue the whole. We should probably get going too.” Kris said and grabbed the coffee that were for the exo members and went in the car.
“KYUNGSOO! WHY DID YOU INVITE HER!?” Baekhyun yelled at D.O as they were about to get in the car.
“Because she has nothing to do all day. So I wanted her to hang out with us, and her friends even bailed on her so I feel bad.”
“Bu- But, she’s scary! I bet she’s going to yell at us during the whole football game.”
“Stop being so scared of her. Sometimes I think that you are the girl around here.”
Then Luhan and Kris started snickering from the front seats.
“Shut up Kris and Luhan!” Baekhyun yelled.
Then Luhan and Kris stopped.
“Hey look there she is.” Kris pointed out as they were at a traffic light.
They all turned to their left and saw SJ. SJ saw them back so she started accelerating her motorcycle. Once that traffic light hit green, she was off.
“She acts like someone is chasing her or something.” Baekhyun muttered.
“Psh. Says the one who drives like a retard.” D.O muttered.
Kris and Luhan were laughing again.
“SHUT UP BEFORE I PUNCH YOU GUYS IN THE FACE!” Baekhyun yelled.
Kris and Luhan stopped laughing but still had a smile on their face.
“Someone’s been hanging out with SJ too much…” Luhan muttered.
“That is so true.” D.O said.
Baekhyun just crossed his arms and had a mad face the whole drive.

~~~~~~~~~~

As SJ arrived, D.O, Baekhyun, Kris, and Luhan came at the same time too. SJ parked her motorcycle and Kris parked his car right next to hers. Everyone got out of the car and went up to SJ. 
“Shall we go now?” D.O said and gestured her the way to Chanyeol’s door.
“Don’t do that.” SJ said and walked up to Chanyeol’s front door.
SJ walked up to his door and knocked. You heard a bunch of yelling and screaming. Lay was the one who opened the door for SJ.
“Oh, aren’t you Su Jin?” Lay asked.
“No, I don’t get called that gross name anymore.” SJ said in a mean tone.
“Oh I’m sorry for calling you Su Jin.” Lay said and bowed.
SJ thought he was kind of a gentleman so she accepted his apology.
“Apology accepted. Just don’t call me Su Jin anymore. It’s SJ.”
“Well, nice to meet you SJ. I hope we become good friends.” Lay said and put out his hand for a handshake.
He was a real nice gentleman and SJ just couldn’t manage being so rude to him, so she shook his hand.
“LAY!” Kris yelled as he pushed SJ out of the way so he could get in.
“Kris.” Lay said and grabbed his coffee from him.
SJ was just standing there looked like she was about to punch him.
“Sorry about him. You can come in now.”
SJ smiled and came in. She came into the living room where all the Exo members were sitting down on the very huge couch that SJ didn’t even know he had. When SJ came in all the members stopped watching the game and stared at her.
“Um is something wrong?”
They all ignored her question and just kept staring at her.
“Don’t worry, let’s just sit.” D.O said from behind SJ and starting dragging her to the couch.
SJ sat between Sehun and D.O. When she sat next to Sehun, he moved a little bit the left.
”Yah. Still scared of me?”
Sehun nodded his head.
“Then stop being so scared. You are frustrating me.”
Sehun sat up straight and turned his head away.
“Nevermind…” SJ muttered.
Tao and Xiu Min were staring at SJ.
“What are you guys staring at?” SJ said in a harsh tone.
“It’s just that, you look kind of like Chanyeol. And you even have the same last name as him. Are you guys related?” Tao asked.
“Yes, Tao, she’s my sister. What are you even doing here Su Jin?”
“I thought I told you that wasn’t my name. And I can be here if I want too.”
“Is it cause your friend bailed on you? Poor SJ… Not.” Chanyeol seemed to mutter “Not”.
SJ heard that but didn’t bother to do anything.
“Hey can we just enjoy the game.” Baekhyun had to blurt.
“Um we didn’t say anything.”
“Well now you are saying something so shut up!” Baekhyun yelled.
“Dang, someone has anger problems.” SJ said quietly.
Then some of the exo members started laughing.
“You got that right.” Sehun muttered.
“YAH! I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!” Baekhyun yelled.
“Ok, let stop messing with him before he explodes guys.” D.O said.
Everyone stopped laughing and watched the game. All the boys were cheering and SJ was joining in too because she used to love watching football games with Chanyeol. Chanyeol taught her all the positions, from receiver, to quarterback, to defense. SJ really enjoyed watching football. Some of the members were even surprised she knew any of that stuff. Time was going by and before they knew it, and the game was over.
“That was a good game guys. Now bye all of you, go now!” Chanyeol said kicking them all out.
They all walked out and went into their cars, but some of the exo members decided to go to Kris’ house to hang out. D.O stayed with SJ who was getting ready to drive.
“So are you going to go to Kris’ place?” D.O asked.
“No. I’m tired. I want to go home.”
“Oh ok. I’ll text you as soon as I get to Kris’ place. I promise!”
“Yea ok…” SJ had a little bit of attitude.
“Bye.” D.O waved as she was driving away from her motorcycle.
“She’s so perfect.” D.O said to himself and hopped into his car and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at SJ’s house, her parents were arguing.
“So this is what you want to do with the rest of your life? Just spend our money we need on gambling and drugs!? Why are you even a father anyways? You are not even a good one! You are just a lazy man who can’t get off of his and can’t do a little work around here” SJ’s mom yelled.
“What are you talking about!? I am a great father and SJ and Chanyeol love me! I think you are the one who doesn’t appreciate anything that I do! And I do a lot of work around here but you don’t seem to notice it because of how much you are accusing me of!”
“How can I appreciate what you do if you just spend all of our life savings on drinks and cigarettes? I can see where SJ got her smoking from! She’s been influenced by her bad father!”
“LOOK. I DO A LOT OF WORK AROUND HERE! AND I NEVER HAVE TIME TO RELAX BECAUSE OF MY WIFE WHO REALLY DOESN’T TRUST ME! AND SJ DIDN’T GET SMOKING FROM ME. SHE PROBABLY SMOKES BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE SMOKES BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO HAVE TIME TO HERSELF WHEN REALLY SHE CAN’T HAVE IT BECAUSE OF YOU!”
SJ’s father said and he was pounding on the table with his fist where there was an ashtray with a lit cigarette in it, where his alcoholic drink spilled and caught on fire. SJ’s parents didn’t even realize the fire because of how much they were arguing. Then the fire started to become bigger and bigger by the second and they still didn’t notice the fire. Suddenly the house started to get on fire and the walls started crumbling and the roof fell on both of their parents leaving them lying dead on the floor and the neighbors started dialing the fire department.
SJ was at a traffic  light waiting for it to turn green, and then suddenly the fire truck seems to go pass her so quickly that she can feel the wind.
“I wonder why that fire truck is going my way. Probably one of the stupid neighbors.” SJ said to herself and drove when it turned green.
As SJ was driving, she was driving behind the fire truck who seemed to be going in her neighborhood. SJ was getting worried because she hoped that her parents weren’t hurt or anything but sadly, the fire truck stopped at her house, that was black and burnt from top to bottom. SJ parked her motorcycle quickly and stepped out trying to go with all the people who at the “Do not cross” sign.
“Mom, Dad?” SJ sounded sad.
She saw the ambulance trying to get her parents on the gurney.
“MOM, DAD!” SJ said as she went pass the sign.
“Hey miss you can’t cross here.” The police said as he blocked her way.
“That’s my mom and dad!” SJ said as he was trying to get him out of the way.
“Sorry I still can’t let you through.”
She kicked him in the leg and ran up to gurneys that her parents were in.
“Mom are you still there!” SJ said as she shook her mom.
As the man took her dad’s gurney, she shook her dad too.
“Dad!” SJ said and she was crying.
The same police that she kicked took her away. SJ had her arms out still trying to shake them. When the police put her back behind the do not cross sign she bent down and started crying really hard.
At Chanyeol’s apartment, he the TV and saw the news. He saw that the house burned down from top to bottom. Chanyeol didn’t really care since he didn’t like his parents because all they would do is push him to get better grades even though he was doing fine and that he needed to start applying for colleges. But Chanyeol didn’t want to do any of that, so he was so annoyed about his parents that he moved out and had his own rules so no one would tell him what to do.
As SJ was sitting there on the bench by her house,crying about her house burned down, the nerd that lives next to her that she usually bullies went up to her.
“I’m sorry about your house.” He said.
“Its fine. Why are you even talking to me?” SJ asked.
“Because, now you are a bum without a house, and if you stop bullying me then I will make sure I tell no one this secret. Are we clear?”
“Stop blackmailing me. And everyone will find out about this because it’s going on the news.”
“But you have nowhere to live. And if you stop bullying me I won’t tell everyone you live on the streets like a homeless person.”
“Um-“
“She does have somewhere to live, she’s living with me.” A familiar voice cut off SJ’s sentence.

….