Stealing the Project

Miss Perfect
When Sehun found out that SJ was not going to submit her writing project, he just had to tell Baekhyun, so he went over to his house and told him everything that SJ was telling D.O at the café. 
“What?!? But she needs to leave!” Baekhyun yelled. 
“I know! But what are we going to do?” 
“Let’s steal it.”
“But I think she hid it somewhere in her room.”
“Whatever, we will go to Chanyeol’s house and look for it, you will distract him and I will go in her room and look for it.”
“How about you distract Chanyeol and I will go in her room?” Sehun asked. 
“Why you though?”
“Because I know where everything is in her room.” 
“Alright, let’s go right now.”
Sehun and Baekhyun left his house and went into the car to go to Chanyeol’s apartment.
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Sehun and Baekhyun finally came over there and knocked on Chanyeol’s door. When Chanyeol opened it, he was very surprised to see both of them at an unexpected time.
“Oh hey guys, what are you doing here?” He asked. 
“We are here to hang out with you!” They said sarcastically but in a happy tone. 
“Ok, but next time call so I could kick out SJ.”
“Oh SJ is there?” Baekhyun asked. 
“Yeah, she’s on the dining table eating food. Just come in guys.” 
They both came in and saw SJ eating at the dining table.
“Oh their both here…” SJ muttered. 
“Hey SJ!” Baekhyun said and sat next to her. 
SJ gave a rude look at Baekhyun. 
“Oh, I’m going to use the bathroom.” Sehun lied and walked to the bathroom. 
Sehun walked to the bathroom but next to it was SJ’s room and went in there. He came in there and saw that her room was very messy; with clothing all over the floor, books about school on her desk, and papers on her desk. He thought it was impossible to find it under all this junk, but he wasn’t going to give up if it meant SJ leaving. So he started looking in the drawers, under the clothes, and even in her books, since there were some papers in there. Sehun was trying really hard to look for it. When he finally found a big orange envelope sticking out from her pillow, he took it and read the label. It had the exact words “Writing Contest for Seoul University”. Sehun gave a little smirk and was about to run out, but he heard SJ coming into her room, so he went under her bed and then SJ came in getting her phone. SJ sensed that there was someone in her room, but then she thought that she was being crazy and went out. Then Sehun was still under her bed and saw a photo album. In the front of it was SJ and him and he went out from under the bed and looked at the photo album. Most of the pictures were both of them doing a whole bunch of stuff together. They were even labeled like the first time they went ice skating together, the first time they went to the arcade together, and even when Sehun was at the hospital. 
"So many memories..." Sehun thought to himself.
He thought that maybe SJ wasn't so bad after all. He thought maybe he was just going through a phase. He thought that without SJ he wouldn't experience first love and having a real best friend. As he thought all this stuff, he asked himself "why am I doing this?". He finally got out of her bedroom and went out to the living room where SJ, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were talking. SJ was about ready to leave and Sehun was hiding the envelope behind his back. 
"I got to go guys, but I'll see all of you later, bye!" SJ said and ran out the apartment. 
When she finally left Baekhyun looked behind Sehun's back and saw the envelope, and took it.
"Come on! Let's go ship this thing!" Baekhyun said and ran out the door. Sehun was too late. 
"I thought SJ wasn't going to ship that thing?" Chanyeol asked.
"Well, It's kind of a long story..." 
"Tell me." 
"See, I was being my nosy self and listening to Hyung and SJ's conversation and I told everything to Baekhyun and he wants to ship it so he could get rid of her." 
"Is this only Baekhyun who wants to do this?" 
"No, it was actually me and Baekhyun first, but I guess I change my mind now. And it's too late. Baekhyun probably put it in the mailbox already."
"Yup. He did. The mailbox isn't far. Well that is her dream school. She would totally take that opportunity if she got accepted."
"I know, and it's my fault." 
"Hah. If she leaves of course I would be blaming it on you." 
"Ugh! Why am I so stupid?!" 
"Well, you don't know if she got accepted. Just wait a few weeks and we will see..." 
"Fine." 
... 
 
A/N: hey guys! So like I know this chapter is short because I don't want to end this so quickly! Lol!