Hurts So Much...

Miss Perfect

 

SJ decided to live with Chanyeol, since she thought it would be healthier for her and D.O's relationship. Chanyeol didn't mind because that meant he could have his apartment bill go down. 
"YAH! SJ!" Chanyeol yelled. 
She rolled her eyes and put her phone down from texting D.O, and walked to the kitchen.
"What the hell does he want now..." She muttered as she was walking to the kitchen. 
"WHAT?!" She yelled.
"Why are these dishes not clean? I thought I told you to wash them!" 
"I washed them yesterday! It's your turn you retard."
"You live in my apartment, you live under my rules!"
"You said I'm only living here because of that family discount thing for your apartment bill. And doing chores for you wasn't part of the deal, but I still do them anyway because I'm thoughtful." 
Chanyeol was about to say something back, but then a doorbell went off and he went over there and opened it.
"Oh it's just you Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said, not excited to see him.
"Nice to see you too, Chanyeol." D.O said and stepped in. 
"If you want SJ, she is probably in her room, muttering bad stuff about me."
"Oh ok then. Ill be going to her." D.O said and started walking to her room.
When he got to her door, he knocked first.
"SJ? Can I come in?" D.O asked. 
SJ was looking at photos of her and Sehun, and when she heard D.O's voice she put them away quickly, in her drawer.
"Oh yeah, you can come in!" She yelled and sat down on her bed. 
"Hey." D.O said.
"Hey." SJ said smoothly.
"So, what do you want to do today?" D.O asked.
"I don't know. But I really want to get out of here, since Chanyeol is being his bossy self."
"Hm, do you want to come over to my house?" 
"And do what?" SJ asked. 
"I'll teach you how to make sushi." 
"Seriously? Because I've always wanted to learn!" SJ was getting excited. 
"Yeah. Lets go." D.O said and put out his hand so SJ could hold it. 
She saw what he was doing, so she smiled and locked her hands with his.
 
~~~~~~
 
 They made it to D.O's house and she felt like she was home.
"I miss living here." She said to herself. 
"Alright! Lets start!" D.O said and got out the supplies. 
SJ went over to the kitchen and saw D.O putting seaweed on the mat. Then he put rice on top of it. Finally he put the fillings and he was ready to roll it. 
"OH OH! CAN I ROLL IT?" SJ asked. 
"Sure." 
SJ walked over to the counter side, where D.O was about to roll it. When she was rolling it, she had a bit of a problem trying to keep it together. 
"Here. You do it like this."
D.O put his hands on top of hers, and they started rolling together. SJ was enjoying this moment together. When he finally let go, she looked up on him, and was about to give him a kiss, but D.O's phone rang. 
"Sorry." D.O said but have her a quick kiss on the lips.
D.O picked up his phone, without looking on the caller ID. 
"Hello?" 
SJ was cutting up the sushi, and not minding D.O and his conversation. 
"Right now? But I'm kind of busy." 
She suddenly started to get curious of what he was talking about. 
"Oh you are outside of my house right now? Ok, I'll just meet you by that bench. K? Bye." D.O said and hung up. 
"Who was it?" SJ asked. 
"Sehun. He wants to talk to me. Ill be right back." He said and grabbed his jacket and left the house.
SJ felt scared of what Sehun was going to say. She felt like he was going to punch D.O, or talk about how he should stay away from her. 
 
~~~~~~~
 
D.O walked out and went to that bench that was by his house. He saw Sehun waiting there for him. 
"Hey, Sehun." D.O said and sat down next to him.
"Hyung, look I really need to talk to you about SJ." 
"Oh, where is this going to lead." 
"Probably you punching me in the face. Which I totally deserve."
"Alright, talk to me then."
"Ok, has SJ told you about how I accidentally kissed her when she was not over you." 
"YOU KISSED HER?!?" D.O was ready to punch Sehun in the face.
"Go ahead. I deserve it." Sehun said in shame. 
D.O unclenched his fist and calmed down. 
"Why did you do it?" D.O asked madly. 
"Because, it hurts so much when you can't get the person you really want to be with. And when she was single, for a little bit, I just really wanted to experience her as my girlfriend, not my best friend."
He understood his pain, but he just couldn't break up with SJ just cause of that reason.
"Sorry Sehun, but you just got to get over her some way or another. I just can't let her go again." 
"I know that, but I'm just telling you how much it hurts me so much. I never experienced this pain before and I hate it. I wish SJ was never in my life." 
"Well sorry Sehun. That's what love does to you. Now can I go back to making sushi with SJ?" 
"Yeah, Hyung. I'm just telling you how I feel about SJ. And I really hate that feeling. Anyways, have fun with SJ, and don't ever leave her side." 
D.O gave out a chuckle. 
"Yeah I know. Don't worry, I won't." 
D.O and Sehun went to their places. D.O really understood how much it hurts for Sehun, but he didn't want to leave her because of Sehun. Even though Sehun was his best friend, and it hurt for him so much, he just couldn't leave her side. 
"Ugh, I hate love. But I love SJ. I can hate love but love SJ." Sehun said to himself and gave out a little laugh. 
"Maybe I'll just keep loving SJ, even though it hurts so much that she's with someone else. Ill just love her secretly. I won't give up on her just yet, there's still a chance." Sehun said to himself...
Meanwhile, D.O walked into his house and saw SJ waiting for him at the dinner table, with the sushi all cut up and ready to eat. 
"Yay! You are finally here! We can eat now!" SJ said excitedly.
"Yeah we can." D.O said not so excited. 
"Is everything ok? What did Sehun say to you." 
"Well he told me that he kissed you-"
"I SLAPPED HIM OK? I WASN'T OVER YOU, AND-" SJ was freaking out.
"Whoa, SJ I know, don't worry. He's just hurting so much." 
"I feel sorry for him. I wish there can be someone like me out there for him." 
"Yeah, but that means there would be two of you then, and I only want the original." 
"Hah. You are funny. But I just feel sorry for him. I know how much he's hurting, but we can't do anything about it." 
"It's ok, hopefully Sehun will get over you soon..." 
....
 
A/N: sorry if its not formatted right. I love you subbies so much that I decided to post this past my bed time, on mobile. (Hehe, I'm so bad xD No? no? ok...)