Asking Sehun

Miss Perfect

SJ was very shocked by that question. She didn’t expect a guy to like girl like her. She was really speechless.
“Umm.” That was all that could come out of .
“It’s ok. You don’t need to answer now. Just tell me when you are ready.” D.O said and came up to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
“We should be going now.” D.O said and put his arm around her, while walking to his car.
SJ didn’t know what say because, what about Sehun? He just confessed to her yesterday, and she still had time to think about who she really liked.

~~~~~~

The next day, D.O decided to drive SJ to the hospital, so she can see Sehun again, only to talk to him about what D.O asked. When they got there, D.O decided to wait for her in the car, because SJ told him she wanted to talk to him alone. She bought another bubble tea for him, hoping he would forget all about it after she told him all of this, but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. When she came in, she saw Sehun, lying down sleeping. She went up to him and smiled at the way he slept. She thought he looked very adorable while sleeping. Then when she fixed his hair, he woke up right away.
“Oh sorry. Did I bother you? Should I visit later?”
“Oh no! It’s fine! You didn’t bother me. And stay! Spend time with me!” Sehun said excitedly.
She didn’t expect him to be this excited after he woke up.
“Oh here I bought you bubble tea again.”
“Thanks! You are the best.”  Sehun said and grabbed it and started drinking it.
She couldn’t tell him because of the way Sehun looks. He was very happy every time she was with him, and she didn’t want to break his spirit, but she was just curious of what Sehun would say if she asked.
“Oh SJ! Did I tell you I’m going to let go tomorrow! I can’t wait to go back to school and hang out with you every day again! I hate being in the hospital. It’s too boring here, and I can’t stand eating the food here. Oh you should stay with me tonight! And then tomorrow when I get let out, we’ll go to the Myung-dong and go to the arcade and just do a bunch of stuff!”
She thought, “Wow, he wants to do a lot of stuff when he gets out the hospital.”
“Fine. I’ll tell Kyungsoo, I’ll stay here for today.”
“Yay!” Sehun said and sipped on his bubble tea.
SJ [ 3:36 P.M ]: Sehun wants me to hang out with him today and sleep here tonight so I could be there when he gets let out from the hospital. Is that ok with you?
D.O was still sitting in the car waiting for her and then got her text message. When he looked at her text message, he couldn’t help it but feel heart broken. But since Sehun wanted her to hang out with her, he was very understanding and just let her.
D.O [ 3:37 P.M ]: That’s fine. Go ahead. Have fun with him. I’ll see you tomorrow! Just call me if you need anything.
SJ got his text message and couldn’t help but let out a quiet sigh, because she felt really guilty of not hanging out with today. Then she looked at Sehun who was sitting there patiently, still drinking his bubble tea. She thought that it was the perfect time to ask.
“Sehun, I have a question? Do you think its-“
“Oh wait SJ! I just remembered. I bought this for you a long time ago.” Sehun said, trying to take his bag under the chair with one hand, since he was wearing an arm sling on the other. He took out a box, and gave it to SJ.
“Whats this?”
“Just open it. I think you’ll love it!”
SJ opened the box and saw a ring in there. It was just a simple silver ring.
“Why did you buy this?”
“Because! I wanted us to be matching! Look, I have one too!” Sehun said and showed his hand with the ring.
“Oh so this is like a couple ring?” SJ said teasingly.
“Wha- What? No! I mean. Well…. No! Just best friends. You can think it’s a couple ring if you want…”
“I like it. It’s simple.” She said and put it on her ring finger.
She put her hand next to Sehun’s , and observed it.
“We look like a married couple.” She said teasingly.
“I wish we were.”
SJ looked up at him.
“PABO! WE WILL NEVER GET MARRIED!” She said and hit his head lightly.
“Fine. Then I will be waiting for you. Even if you are with someone else… So what was that question you wanted to ask me?”
SJ didn’t want to ask anymore, because Sehun just made her feel guilty.
“Oh I just wanted to ask if you think that the weather is fine outside.”
“Hah. Nice question. Why are you asking that?”
“Because I can.”
“Hah. Kind of weird for a question.”
SJ planned on asking him tonight, even if it crushed his spirit.

~~~~~~

It was night, and SJ and Sehun were sitting on the hospital bed together, playing cards.
“Ugh! Why do I even try! I don’t know how to play this!” SJ yelled and slapped the cards down on the table.
Sehun started to laugh at the way she was whining.
“Hah! I won again!” Sehun said and raised his left arm up.
“Whatever…”
“You seem kind of uncomfortable. Lay down next to me.”
“I’m ok, sitting down here.”
“No you aren’t! Lay down next to me.” Sehun was being so insisting.
SJ just lay down next to him, where his good arm was, and when she lay back, he put his arm around her, causing to put her head down on his shoulder. SJ just wanted to get the question over with.
“Sehun, what do you think about me and Kyungsoo being boyfriend and girlfriend?” She asked out of nowhere.
Sehun’s heart dropped when he heard that.
“Wha- Why are you asking?” Sehun said sadly.
“Do you really want to know?” SJ was beginning to sound sad too.
“Yes. Please tell me.”
“Because he asked me to be his girlfriend last night, and he gave me time to think about it, so I’m asking your opinion.”
Sehun really didn’t want both of them going out because he really loved SJ and he didn’t want her to go out with any other guy but him. But Sehun realized, he was just too late. He was planning on asking her to be his girlfriend, when he got let out of the hospital, and spent time with her.
“If you really like him, then you should say yes.” Sehun said sadly and quietly.
She really didn’t want to break his heart, and she wasn’t even sure if she wanted to be his girlfriend, because she thought that she wasn’t ready.
“Well, I don’t know. Because I like Kyungsoo, and then there’s this other guy I kind of like too. Why is this so confusing?”
“Who’s the other guy?”
“That, you don’t need to know.”
“Fine, don’t tell me… But what are you going to say to Hyung? You can’t leave him without and answer.”
“I don’t know. I’ll think about who I really like. But are you sure about this, Sehun? Are you sure that you are ok if we are both going out?”
“I’m happy with whatever you are happy with.” Sehun said and forced a smile.
Sehun was lying. He wanted SJ to only be his.
“Ok. I believe you. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight.” SJ said and turned the other way and started sleeping.
“Goodnight, SJ. And please say no.. Because I love you…” Sehun whispered.
SJ wasn’t completely asleep, so she heard everything that Sehun said. She was really heartbroken because she didn’t know who to pick. Sehun was just too fun and sweet to get his heart broken so she felt really bad. And she didn’t want to break D.O’s either, because D.O has been there for her since the start, so she didn’t want to break anyone’s heart. She just didn’t know who to choose.