I Don't Want To Hear It From You...

Miss Perfect

“Whoa wait. I broke up with him through text? I thought I-“ SJ paused and thought of how she left her phone there with Baekhyun. She wasn’t thinking of how Baekhyun would do something like that. She ran immediately upstairs and pound on his bedroom door.
"That wasn't me who texted you!" SJ yelled outside the door.
D.O didn't believe her.
"Kyungsoo, I'm going to break down this door if you do not let me explain."
D.O rolled his eyes and just stood there mad.
"Alright. You asked for it."
SJ kicked the door and it landed on the floor. D.O's eyes widened and he looked at her.
"I wasn't kidding when I said I was going to kick down the door."
"You have a minute to explain." D.O said and got out his phone and actually put a timer.
"Go."
"Ok so first of all, that text wasnt from me. I was kidnapped and Min was about to send that, but then Baekhyun came and saved me and I didn't notice that I left my phone over there and he must of sent the text message."
"I want to hear that from Baekhyun."
"You really don't believe your own girlfriend? And why would you go to Baekhyun? You know he's just going to lie straight up."
"I don't care. I just want to hear it from Baekhyun. So until I hear Baekhyun giving me the truth, we aren't together anymore."
SJ punched the wall in frustration and left the house. Sehun witnessed the whole thing that happened. Their argument to their break up. He just went into his room but didn't even comfort D.O. He just took SJ's luggage filled with clothes and left.

~~~~~~

SJ went to Baekhyun’s house and knocked on the door really hard. No one didn’t open it.
“Baekhyun! I know you are in there! Open it or else I will break down this door too.”
Baekhyun seemed to hear that and opened the door.
“Oh what are you doing here?” Baekhyun said as if nothing happened.
“Oh I’m over here to break your face.”
SJ was about to punch him but he showed her, her phone, and it looked like he was about to send another bad text message.
“Can you stop? Give me back my phone.”
“Nope. You aren’t getting this back.”
“Why?”
“Because you and Kyungsoo deserved to be ruined.”
“Can you at least tell him the truth that it wasn’t me?”
“Nope. You both don’t deserve each other. Now bye bye.” Baekhyun said and closed the door on her.
Sehun tapped her from behind and she jumped when she turned around and saw him.
“Oh, Sehun, what are you doing here?”
“I came to pick you up, so you can come over to my house. I grabbed your luggage and everything. ”
“Oh you didn’t need to do that.”
“Then where are you going to spend the night? You can’t spend it with Hyung after what happened. And you definitely can’t go to Baekhyun.”
“Oh don’t worry. I wasn’t coming to Baekhyun. And I guess I’ll just come with you.”
“Good! Lets go!” Sehun said and wrapped his arm around SJ.
SJ stopped for a minute and looked at her stomach.
“I’m kind of hungry…” SJ said quietly.
“Ok! I’ll take you out to eat!” Sehun said and grabbed her hand and dragged her.

~~~~~~~

Sehun took her to a restaurant that look very similar to her. She didn’t look like she like the restaurant.
“Whats wrong?” Sehun asked.
“It’s just that Kyungsoo comes here all the time…”
“Oh really? I showed his this restaurant. I didn’t know he liked it that much.”
“Oh yeah, he takes me here all the time and orders food here all the time, when he’s lazy to cook. You know he can come in any second.”
“I don’t think he would come at this time. It’s late and no one is even on the streets.”
Someone entered the shop and SJ looked immediately to see who it was.
“Oh its him.” SJ said silently and looked down.
She put her head up, eyeing him and seeing what he was doing. Sehun watched him too and didn’t bother to say anything because of SJ. D.O pretended not to notice them but when they looked away, he took a quick glance at them and seeing what they were doing.
“Sir here’s your food.” The worker said.
“Oh thank you.” D.O bowed and looked at SJ and Sehun.
They were just talking and trying to avoid D.O. They knew they were trying to avoid him so he just stepped out.
“I knew it.” D.O said and walked off.
Back at the restaurant….
“Oh I think he’s gone.” Sehun said and looked out the door.
“Oh good. Because I thought we were going to cause trouble.”
“Don’t worry. I’m here for you if anything happens.”
“Thanks.” SJ said.

~~~~~~~

While they were walking back to Sehun’s house, SJ was rubbing her hands together because they were cold.
“Are you cold? Give me your hands.” Sehun said.
SJ put out her hands and Sehun held them very tight used his breath to try and make them warm.
“Is it ok now?” Sehun asked.
“Yeah, it is, but you can let go now…If you want…” SJ muttered the last part of the sentence.
Sehun ignored her and just kept holding her hands on the way back to his house. When they entered his house, they went to his bedroom so SJ could get settled in.
“Oh so your parents are home?” SJ asked.
“Yeah.”
“Do they care if you come home late?”
“Not really. They don’t even care if I bring someone home, so don’t get worried that they might kick you out or something.”
“Oh I see.” SJ said and sat down on the couch.
“You can sleep in my room tonight. I’ll sleep on the couch. Goodnight!”
“No wait.” SJ said quickly stopping him.
“Yeah?”
“Just sleep next to me tonight…”
“What?” Sehun sounded surprised.
“Just because I hate to be in the room alone.” SJ lied.
“But, aren’t you going to be uncomfortable?” Sehun asked.
“Don’t worry. I’m never bothered when someone is sleeping next to me. It actually comforts me.”
“Alright.” Sehun said and lied down next to her.
She went fast asleep went Sehun lay down next to her.
“Wow she wasn’t kidding.” Sehun said and stared at her and gave out a little laugh.
“She so cute. I’m glad you are single and I hope it stays that way. Goodnight.” Sehun said and kissed her cheek and went to sleep.