More Problems

Miss Perfect

**Since I love you all, I decided to update early xD And sorry in advance for harsh language... :/

He kissed her on the lips, cutting off to what she was about to say. While Sehun was kissing her, she widened her eyes and broke away from him quickly and then slapped him on the cheek. His cheek turned very red and left a mark.
"Why would you kiss me like that?!?"
"Because I like you SJ! You don't understand how long I've been waiting for you to be single so that I could kiss you."
"Just because I'm single now, you think I would be over Kyungsoo already? I still love him even though he doesn't believe a thing I say."
Sehun was hurt by that a lot. He realized that he was being selfish about SJ, and that all he wanted is her. He wasn't thinking about her feelings at all. All he was thinking about was him and her together. He didn't expect it to happen like this.
"I'm sorry SJ. I just didn't know."
"How did you not know? I still love him, and it hasn't been that long since we broke up. You need to start thinking more!"
"You know what SJ? You may have lost your friends, your boyfriend, and your big brother, but you are still lucky that I'm by your side still. And I'm thinking right now, why am I still by your side after you broke my heart? I don't even think I should be by your side anymore, now that I understand your feelings for me."
"I think you are misunderstanding this. I only like you as a best friend. Ok? And-"

Sehun just lost it and didn't want to hear anything from her anymore.
"No SJ. I don't want to hear your bull anymore. Just get out of my life. My life seemed better before you came into it."
Sehun finished his sentence an started to walk away.
"SEHUN! YOU ! WHY DON'T YOU EVER UNDERSTAND ME? ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS HAVING ME WHEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T. JUST BELIEVE THAT SEHUN. I WILL NEVER HAVE THOSE KIND OF FEELINGS FOR YOU, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN'T BE BEST FRIENDS. WHY DO YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT BEING WITH ME?"
Sehun turned around and he was ready to say something.
"SJ I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND. YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE FOR SO LONG BUT YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM? AND I CAN'T JUST STAY BEST FRIENDS WITH YOU BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME OK? SO JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER SEE, TALK, OR EVEN THINK ABOUT ME ANYMORE. BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY LIFE EVER SINCE YOU CAME IN IT." Sehun said and walked away.
"HEY! I HAVE TO GET THE LAST WORD! I NEVER FAIL TO GET THE LAST WORD."
"NOT THIS TIME!" Sehun said and waved a rude goodbye at her.
"YOU... UGHH!" SJ said and walked away.
Sehun just went back home and thought about what he done was right or not.
"Whatever, I don't need her."
Sehun just laid back on his couch.

~~~~~

D.O parked his car right in front of Sehun's house, and got out the flowers out of the passengers seat. Then he went up to the door and rang the doorbell. Sehun heard it and he opened the door.
"Oh hi Sehun. Where's SJ?"
"SJ is not here."
"Right now?"
"Not anymore."
"Did you know where she went?"
Sehun was thinking hard about where SJ was going to, but then he realized she didn't tell him where she was going after he got the last word.
"I don't know."
"WHERE'S SJ? WHERE DID SHE GO? YOU KNOW THAT IT IS UNSAFE FOR HER TO WALK OUT LIKE THIS AT NIGHT, SO YOU CAN'T LEAVE HER BY HERSELF."
"Dude, chill, I don't know."
"Look, you don't understand. All the guys approach SJ for some reason so we can't leave her out late at this night. Come on, lets to look for her."
"No, I'm done caring for SJ. She is not getting anymore of my respect anymore."
"I would ask what happen, but you can explain it to me in the car. Come on." D.O said and grabbed Sehun.
Sehun was trying to hold back, but deep, deep inside, he knew he was worried about SJ too, so he just didn't fight it and went with D.O to look for SJ.

~~~~~

D.O was driving Sehun around and he was really curious on what happen to him and SJ.
"So, is there something going on between you and SJ?"
"Nope."
"Are you sure? Because when I bring up her name you seem to get really pissed off."
"Just because I don't like her anymore. She is nothing to me."
"Then why are you here with me to look for her?"
"Because you wanted me too."
"I only brought you because I thought you would be worried about her too."
"Well I'm not."
"Ok, I'll turn the car around and-"
"NO DONT DO THAT."
"Hah. I knew it. Talk to me Sehun. What's up with you and SJ?"
"Ugh, we just had an argument."
"About?"
"Me liking her..."
"I knew it..." D.O muttered.
"Well-"
"Oh look I found SJ!" D.O said and cut off Sehun's sentence.
D.O found her walking alone and he was glad, and not only because she was safe, it was because he knew Sehun was going to say something that would make him really mad and make him want to punch Sehun. D.O parked the car and stepped out quickly.
"Su Jin!" D.O yelled.
She turned around and it looked like she was crying. Her eyes were all watery and her nose was red but she was happy to see D.O that she ran up to him and have him a hug.
"Kyungsoo, I missed you so much."
"I did too, and I wanted to say sorry for everything. I just thought Baekhyun was my best friend and that he wouldn't make up all these lies. I'm sorry." He said and gave her the flowers that he was holding behind his back.
"Seriously flowers? You totally know me." She teased.
"Hey, look carefully in those flowers. She looked carefully and found a box. She took it and opened the box and it revealed a locket. She opened it and it revealed a picture of her and D.O on their first date.
"Yeah, I know it's not much but-"
SJ just cut of his sentence and gave him a very tight hug.
"I love it. I'm just glad to be with you again."
D.O didn't hesitate and just have her a hug. Sehun was still in the car looking at SJ and D.O. Even though he told her to get out of his life, he couldn't help it but see them together. He was just annoyed and turned away not seeing both of them. He just couldn't handle it when SJ and D.O were together. It just hurt him so much, that he wished SJ never got into his life