Writing Contest

Miss Perfect

“Wait, Soo Jung is your cousin?” Sehun asked.
“Yes, this little brat is my cousin. The one who changed her name to be as close as mine. She even tried to change her last name to Park, but her parents wouldn’t allow. I can’t stand her.”
“Well Su Jin, I can’t stand you either.”
“If you can’t stand me then why are you trying to be like me?”
“Because you are my role model. And I have to follow everything you do.”
“Is that the reason why Soo Jung reminded me so much of you SJ?” Sehun asked her.
“She reminded you so much of me, is that why you went out with her?”
“Kind of…” Sehun’s sentence trailed off.
“I can’t believe you Sehun. You should know that there will always be one of me, and no one will ever replace me. Just go die, Min Hee.”
“That’s not my name anymore! It’s Soo Jung!”
“No, you will always be Min Hee to me. You should be the way you are and don’t try to copy other people, because the way you are, is what makes you unique.”
Soo Jung didn’t listen to her and just turned her head away.
“Fine, if you aren’t going to listen to me, then I will go now. Bye Min Hee.” SJ said and walked out café.
“SJ was right, Soo Jung.” Sehun said to her.
“You know she isn’t being honest about herself too.”
“At first she wasn’t, but at least she realized what she was doing wrong. When are you going to realize, Min Hee.”
“I TOLD YOU THAT’S NOT MY NAME ANYMORE.” Soo Jung was about to yell.
“Well, it suits you better, and I wish I met Min Hee instead of Soo Jung.” Sehun said and walked out the café too.
Soo Jung did not want to change. She wanted to be just like SJ and not let anyone in her way.

~~~~~~~~~~

 SJ walked all the way to D.O’s house so she could rant about how much she hated Soo Jung.She went up to D.O’s front door, and pounded on it. D.O heard her pounding so many times, so he stopped grilling meat in the kitchen and opened the door.
“SJ! You didn’t tell me you were coming over.” D.O said unexpectedly.
“Sorry, I was just really mad, because that girl who was flirting with you is my cousin and-“ SJ stopped talking and smelled the meat he was cooking.
“Oh you smell that. You can have some. Come in.” D.O said and let her in.
She came in and saw the meat that was sitting on a plate and D.O was still grilling some on his mini griller on the stovetop. SJ noticed she hasn’t eaten all day and then she eyed D.O.
“KYUNGSOO! CAN I HAVE SOME?” SJ tried to act cute so she could get some.
“Wow, this is the first you act like that for food. Go ahead.” D.O said and laughed quietly.
“Well, I felt like being cute.” SJ said and started eating the meat.
“So what were you saying?” D.O asked.
“So like..” SJ was talking and trying to swallow the meat down .
“Hey, be lady-like.” D.O teased.
“Psh, you should know me by now.” SJ said and talked with full.
D.O just smiled and kept grilling.
“So anyways, you know that her name used to be Min Hee?” She said.
“Oh really? Why did she change it?”
“She changed it because she wanted to be exactly like me. She even tried getting her last name changed the Park.”
“That’s so weird. Why is she trying too hard to be someone she is not?”
When D.O said those words something hit her. She put her chopsticks down, and it looked like she was ready to say something.
“You know what, now that you say that…” Her sentence trailed off.
D.O was done cooking and put the plate of meat on the table.
“Now that I say?” D.O questioned.
“She is exactly like me, before I changed…”
“It’s ok, don’t think too hard about it. The past was the past. This is the present now.” D.O said and smiled.
SJ just smiled back at him and continued eating the meat that D.O cooked. Then a doorbell went off.
“I’ll get it.” D.O said and got up to open the door.
When he opened it, Sehun popped up with a piece of paper in his hand.
“Oh just come in.” D.O said and let Sehun in.
Sehun came in and he came up to SJ and gave her the piece of paper. SJ grabbed it and read it, then she started to get excited.
“NO WAY. ARE YOU SERIOUS?” SJ freaked.
“Yeah, I remember you talking about going to Seoul University. You said it was like your dream to get into that school, so I found this flyer saying that you could get in if you enter the writing contest.”
SJ started to scream. She really loved literature and she knew that she was going to ace this.
“Thank you Sehun!” SJ said and hugged him.
“Wait, you want to go to Seoul University? But isn’t that school way further from where we live?” D.O asked.
“Yeah, it is. But I don’t. We will just see if I get in first place.” SJ said.
“But I don’t want you to move…” D.O said quietly.
“It’s ok. They won’t probably accept me because I’m not as good as other people.” SJ said and smiled at him.
“Well, I’ll get going. SJ, join that contest ok? I know they will accept you.”
“Whatever, bye now.” She said and Sehun went out.
Baekhyun came out from the bushes and called Sehun.
“So is she going to do it?” Baekhyun asked.
“Of course, she really loves that University.”
“Good, if she gets first place that means she will be gone, and I want that.” Baekhyun said.
“I do too…” Sehun said.
Sehun wasn’t cool with SJ at all and he gave that flyer to her on purpose. He only lied to her to make her happy. He just wanted her to be out of his life forever, and if she got first place into this competition, he knew that she would get accepted and go, and that was what he wanted. He just wanted her to leave...

 

A/N: Is it better enough yet? LOL.. No.. No.. Ok ;-;