Hi Su Jin!

Miss Perfect

SJ woke up and got ready for school. She didn’t like going to school because she thought everyone was annoying and that they were retarded. After SJ was done getting ready, she went downstairs to eat breakfast, but she didn’t like what her mom cooked so she didn’t eat it.

“Su Jin. Are you ready for school? Do I need to-“
“Mom! First my name isn’t Su Jin! It’s SJ! And second of all I didn’t ask for anything so can you stop?” SJ said with attitude. SJ’s mom just stayed silent. SJ didn’t really like her parents at all. She thought they were annoying as the kids at school.

“Mom where’s dad?”
“He went to work.” SJ’s mom said.
“Yeah right. He’s probably gambling early in the morning.” SJ muttered the last part of her sentence.
“SJ! YOUR DAD IS GREAT MAN! AND IM SURE HE WOULDN’T DO THAT BECAUSE HE’S BUSY WITH BUSINESS. NOW RESPECT US BECAUSE WE ARE YOUR PARENTS.” SJ’s mom yelled.
SJ just ignored that and got her motorcycle helmet and walked outside and got on her motorcycle.

So SJ drove her motorcycle to school. When she stopped at a traffic light, she looked to her right and saw D.O in the car with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. D.O saw her looking at him, but she turned away and the light turned green, and she drove as fast as she can. She was finally ahead of D.O and ended up at school first. D.O put on a sad face because SJ ignored him.

“Are you still trying to be friends with her?” Chanyeol asked D.O from the back seat.
“Why whats wrong with that? I just want her to at least say hi back to me.”
“Yeah, like that’s ever going to happen. She’s too stubborn and so rude. I think you should try to make friends with a girl who’s more nice and sweet.” Baekhyun said, going into D.O and Chanyeol’s conversation.
“Look. I think she’s perfect to be friends with. Not because she smokes and everything. I know there’s someone different under all that.”
Chanyeol and Baekhyun just looked at each other and nodded.
“Ok Kyungsoo. If that’s what you think, then we won’t stop you.” Chanyeol said.
“Good. Thanks for being good friends.”
“No problem… I guess.” Chanyeol said.
Chanyeol got a text message from Baekhyun.
Text Message: You are lying aren’t you? Because I know that I’m not going to stop him.
Chanyeol texted back saying: Yea. You are right. Let’s try to set him up!
“Yea!” Baekhyun yelled out making D.O confused.
Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a death glare. Baekhyun mouthed “I’m sorry”

D.O, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun finally made it to school. When they were out on the front entrance, they all saw SJ with her 3 friends.  They were all smoking and laughing and pushing innocent people who were walking by. D.O knew that you were better than that. He just knew that there was a sweet, nice, innocent girl under that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was between classes at school and SJ was walking all be herself in the hall ways. SJ didn’t know where her friends went, but she knew that they were probably beating up kids in the bathroom and sticking their heads in the toilet. When SJ was walking around the hallways, she looked at D.O talking to his friends. D.O saw her back and decided to go up to her but Baekhyun pulled him back.

“Don’t go up to her Kyungsoo.”
“Why? I just want to say hi.” D.O said and pulled Baekhyun away.
SJ saw him walking up to her, so she decided to wait for D.O to come up to her and see what he has to say.
“Hi Su Jin!” D.O said and waved too.
SJ was about ready to push him to the locker, but she didn’t.
“People don’t call me that anymore.” SJ said in a way that wouldn’t sound like she’s very mad.
“Oh I’m sorry. I just thought Su Jin suits you the best.”
“It doesn’t. ” SJ said harshly and walked away from him.

D.O walked back to Exo K smiling.
“Why are you smiling? She was very rude to you!” Chanyeol yelled.
“Obviously, he doesn’t care ok? So leave him alone and let him do what he wants.” Kai said getting into their conversation.
“At least she responded.” D.O said happily.
“Did you call her Su Jin on purpose?” Sehun asked.
“Of course. How else will I get her to respond?”
“She looked really mad when you called her Su Jin.” Baekhyun said.
“Eh. I don’t care. I’m just glad she responded.”
“Why do you even want to be friends with her? Like she’s just a bad influence if you start being her friend Kyungsoo. I know you better than that.” Chanyeol said.
“I told you that I don’t want to be her friend because of her actions. I know that if I become friends with her, she will reveal her true self! I just know it! But she doesn’t want to be friends with anyone else but those 3 girls she always hangs out with.”
All of Exo K just looked at each other and nodded their heads.
“Fine Kyungsoo. But if you are ever friends with her, don’t change into something like that.” Suho said.
“Don’t worry.  I just know she won’t act like that in front of me. I just know it.” D.O said.

…..