Just--- Sorry...

Miss Perfect

When SJ and Sehun woke up, Sehun was ready to get out of the hospital so he can spend his whole day with SJ. He wanted to see if he could change her feelings for D.O if he spent the whole day with her. If it didn’t then Sehun would just go with whatever SJ was happy with, but he knew he wasn’t going to like it. SJ and Sehun came out of the hospital because he was all fine now.
“Hey, don’t do anything crazy again. I don’t want you to get hurt again.”
“Don’t worry. I won’t.”
“So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?”
“I have the whole day planned out! Let’s go!”
Sehun grabbed her and ran, dragging her along.

~~~~~~~

Sehun ended up taking her to place full of games and prizes.
“You are taking me to the arcade?”
“Yup. Just like I said I would yesterday.”
“But-“
“Oh! Let’s play that game.” Sehun said and ran.
“Oh.. ok.”
SJ didn't want to be with Sehun right now because she wanted to go to D.O and tell him her answer.
"Do you know how to play this?" Sehun asked.
They were playing some kind of shooting game with zombies and blood.
"Psh. Of course. I used to play this game a lot with Chanyeol. He won a lot.”
“Hmm, interesting. I bet I am better than both of you.”
“You want to go? Loser buys the winner bubble tea!”
“You are on!”
They both started playing and Sehun was beating SJ already in the beginning, but she pushed him out of the way, so the zombies would be attacking him, and she would get all the kills.
“Yah! That’s no fair!”
“Hah! It kind of is!”
Then Sehun pushed her out of the way, but the game ended already and SJ ended up winning.
“Hah! Buy me bubble tea!” SJ yelled.
“Fine, I will buy you bubble tea. But why are you making me buy my favorite drink?” Sehun pouted.
“A deal is a deal. Let’s buy it later; I still want to play some more games I can beat you at.” SJ said and stuck her tongue out.
“Hah, yea right! I beat most of my hyungs at all these arcade games.”
“Psh, just because you beat all of them, that doesn’t mean you can beat me.”
“Wow you are so confident.”
“Yea, I know.” SJ said and smiled.
Sehun just wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend right here, but he couldn’t do that, unless she rejected D.O.

~~~~~~~~

Back at D.O’s house, Kai, Suho, and Chanyeol came over. He would of invited Baekhyun too, but he was still angry about the stuff he said to SJ.
“So guys, I asked Su Jin to be my girlfriend.” D.O had to tell them sooner or later.
“What? What did she say?” Chanyeol asked.
“Why are you asking Chanyeol! Of course she said no. She’s not into guys like Kyungsoo.”
“Actually she hasn’t given me an answer yet.”
“She’s actually thinking about it? Wow. I’m surprised.”
“Psh, yea right. I just saw her walking out with Sehun somewhere. “ Chanyeol had to blurt.
“Well, that’s kind of heartbreaking…” D.O said sadly.
“Don’t worry Kyungsoo. I’m pretty sure she likes you.”Suho wanted him to feel better.
“Thanks Hyung.”
“But I still don’t think you should go out with her, I mean, who knows. You could turn out to be someone like her.” Chanyeol said.
“Why do you always think that way?”
“Actually I kind of agree with him.” Kai said.
“What?”
“Yeah, see. It was a bad idea to ask her out.”
“Stop disagreeing with me! You always thought of her as a bad person, but she’s not. She’s actually really fun, nice, and warm hearted.”
“Wells she is-“
“Maybe if you got to hang out with her for a day, you would see a completely different person.”
“Never happening.” Kai disagreed.
“And I’ve been with her since I was born. So I think I know what I’m dealing with.”
“Hyung, do you disagree too?” D.O asked Suho.
“I shouldn’t say anything about it because, like you said. I don’t fully know her and why would I say a bunch of stuff that may not even be true?”
“See. I don’t know why you guys don’t take the chance to know her better. You assume all of this stuff from what people said at school.”
“Whatever. I will never take the chance to know her.” Kai said.
D.O was really frustrated right now because of all these stuff they said about her. Even if she was some nerd, they still believe she is a bad person.

~~~~~~~~

Sehun and SJ left the arcade and went to a park nearby. SJ was holding a bunch of stuff animals.
“Awwh look mom! He got her a bunch of stuff animals!” A kid walking by said excitedly.
“Hah. She thinks you got me all of this.”
“Psh. I did.”
“No you didn’t. I won almost every game, so I technically won all of these myself.”
“Whatever.”
SJ gave him a little cute adorable stuffed bear.
“What is this?”
“Just take it. I won it for you.”
“Oh thanks.”
SJ was waiting for him to take her home because she really needed to tell D.O her answer.
“So are you going to take me home yet?”
“Why? Isn’t this beautiful? The sky and view.”
“Well, I kind of want to see Kyungsoo.”
“Oh. I see. Are you finally going to tell him your answer?”
“Yeah.”
“Honestly, do you really like him that you would want him to be your boyfriend?”
“Well, he’s been there for me since the start.”
“But are you really, really sure you like him?” Sehun said and held her hand, then SJ let go.
“Sorry Sehun. I think I should go now.” SJ said and walked away.
“But SJ! Wait! I love you.”
“What? How can you love me already?”
“Because I do! You are the only girl for me.”
“You never even liked me from the start, so how can you be so sure?”
“Because I am sure! I love you SJ! Don’t say yes to him! I just love you! I want you to be only mine.”
“I’m sorry Sehun. But you never liked me from the start ok? You also never believed I was a different person. I’m sorry. I just can’t.” SJ said and ran away.
“But SJ, you are the only one for me.” Sehun said to himself.

~~~~~~~

SJ finally came to D.O’s house and she knocked on the door. D.O answered and saw how cold she was.
“Why are you still out here? Get inside!” D.O insisted.
SJ came in quickly and was shivering. When she sat down on the couch, D.O gave her a blanket, and made a cup of tea for her.
“Thanks.”
“So where were you the whole day?”
“Oh, I was with Sehun.”
“Oh I see.”
“Kyungsoo, about that question you asked me. I finally have an answer to you.”
“Oh, so what is it?”
D.O was expecting her to say no, that’s why he wasn’t as excited much because he just knew that she liked Sehun.
“Yes, I will be your girlfriend.”
D.O’s eyes widened even bigger than his regular eyes.
“Really?”
“Yes. Because you have been there for me since the start and you believed in me the whole time. That’s why I like you the most.”
D.O just laughed and smiled at her.
“Just know that I will never do anything to hurt you. Ever.”
“Hah. You are too cute.”
They both stood up and gave each other a hug tightly.

 

....