Alternative Ending: The Happy Ending

Miss Perfect

Today was the one year anniversary of SJ and D.O spending their lives together. D.O wanted to get her something really special. So he was talking to Sehun about it. 
"What should I get SJ?" D.O asked. 
"Hmm. I don't know, shes your girlfriend."
"Can you do me a favor and call her and ask her what she wants?" 
"Right now?" 
"Yes right now." 
"Alright." 
Sehun took out his phone and called SJ. 

"Hello?" She answered. 
"Hey SJ, happy anniversary to you and D.O!' 
"Oh thanks! You called me just to say happy anniversary to me?" 
"Of course not. I'm wondering, if hyung were to buy you a gift, what would you want? Just asking this out of curiosity."
"Well, tell Kyungsoo I said hi and that he can get me anything and I will appreciate it, because its the thought that counts. Alright? Now bye Sehun." SJ said and hung up the phone. 
"You heard that?" Sehun asked D.O
"But I really want to get her something special." 
"Then get her a locket. And then put a picture of you guys in it."
"That's actually not a bad idea. I have to go buy it right now!" D.O said and ran out Sehun's house. 
When D.O left, Sehun called SJ again. 
"Oh is he gone now?" SJ said. 
"Yeah, he is. Do you still need help with that little book you are making Hyung?"
"Yes! Please! Do you have the glitter and paper and stuff?" 
"Yeah, I do, I'll be on my way."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

D.O went to the mall and went to the little necklace shop that has all the necklaces you could find. He found some lockets that looked antique and found some that were way over designed. Finally he found one that was just plain and simple. It was silver and shiny. He knew that it fit SJ so much, so he went and bought it. When he got home he looked for all the best pictures he had with SJ. He had a lot of pictures, from them having dates, them being at the park, and them just playing with each other. He thought all the pictures were the best, but the picture that he picked was the first time they started dating. SJ didn’t like pictures at all so when D.O tried to take a picture with her but she would keep looking away and covering her face, so D.O took a picture of her without her paying attention and to this day she still doesn’t know about it. So he put the picture in the necklace and got a little pretty box and put it in there. He wrapped the box in a ribbon and he was very amused by himself because of how much work he put into it.
“I hope she likes this.” D.O said to himself.
He looked at the clock and it was almost 6 that meant he had to get ready and take SJ out for dinner. He took a shower, then after his shower he was trying to find clothing that looked nice but not too nice because they didn’t want to wear anything special. After getting ready he grabbed the gift for SJ and hopped into the car. He called SJ a few times and she wouldn’t answer.
“She’s not answering her phone. I think she is getting ready. I think I’ll just surprise her.” D.O said and drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

D.O finally made it to Chanyeol’s apartment and he was very excited because of what he bought for SJ and how he was going to give it to her. He thought of how it was 1 year being together. When he knocked on the door he was hoping for SJ to answer it but Chanyeol did.
“Oh Hey Chanyeol, wheres SJ?” D.O asked.
"Shes still getting ready at the moment." 
"NO NO! I'M HERE ALREADY!" SJ said and walked out. 
D.O's smiled. 
"There you are. Happy 1 year anniversary." D.O said and gave her the gift. 
"Thanks!" SJ said and opened the gift. 
"Do you like it?"
SJ opened the locket and saw the picture of both of them. 
"Yah! When did you take this picture!?" SJ said.
D.O just laughed lightly. 
"But its fine. I love it. Thanks!" SJ said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 
"Let's go?" D.O said and smiled at her. 
They both walked out of Chanyeol's apartment and hopped into D.O's car. 

~*~*~~*~*~*~*

SJ said that she didn't want to go anywhere too fancy for their dinner, so D.O took her to her favorite food of all time; Ramyun. After that, they decided to go to Han River, since they wanted to still spend time together and relax. 
"Oh Hey! I didn't want to give you this until we got here." SJ said and pulled out a scrapbook. 
"Oh what is this?" D.O said and read the title. 

How I see our future together 

"Read it!" SJ kept on insisting him. 
D.O started reading and flipping the pages. It had captions and pictures of how SJ sees their future as. 

20's: We will graduate and get married. 
30's: We will have 2 kids. One boy and one girl. Keke~ 
40's:
 Have a nice career and also be a happy family. 
50's: Hope to travel the whole world!
60's: We retire and live happily ever after. 

THE END! :)

"Do you like it?" SJ said worriedly.
"Of course. I love it. I didn't know you would do something like this." 
"Yah! Just because I'm not girly doesn't mean-"
Then D.O interrupted her sentence and kissed her. After about 5 seconds they let go and SJ had a big smile on her face. 
"Happy 1 year anniversary." SJ said and smiled at him. 
"Happy 1 year anniversary to you too." D.O said and smiled back. 

....

A/N: YESSS! *BLASTS FIREWORKS* I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE STORY! SORRY IF I DON'T HAVE EPILOGUES FOR THE ENDINGS ;-; I JUST GOT VERY LAZY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS HAPPY ENDING. YOU GUYS CAN PICK WHATEVER ENDING YOU WANTED THE STORY TO END LIKE. ANYWAYS, THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THIS STORY, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS IN MY OTHER STORIES! THANK YOU FOR READING MISS PERFECT! (OH BTW GUYS. HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE Y'ALL HAD A GOOD 2013!)