Park Chanyeol & Su Jin

Miss Perfect

It was the next day of school and Sehun just found out Chanyeol and SJ were related. Sehun wanted to ask her about him so he waited for until she was walking around the hallway with her friends.
"Sehun who are you waiting for?" Kai asked coming up to him with the exo group.
"I just have ask SJ about out project. Oh look there she is!" Sehun pointed and ran up to her.
"What is up with him?" Kai said to himself.
"SJ!" Sehun yelled and ran up to her.
She looked around to see who was calling her name and then she saw Sehun running up to her.
"Not here. We will talk about the project later."
"No that's not what I wanted to talk about."
"Then bye." SJ said and walked away but Sehun pulled her back.
"No! I need to ask how you are related to Chanyeol?"
"Um. We are not related."
"Yes you are! Chanyeol told me you guys are-"
SJ covered his mouth with her hand.
"Don't yell! Look I'll tell you." SJ said a pulled Sehun into the janitors closet.
"Ok. You asked how were related. Why did Chanyeol even tell you were related?"
"Because I was wondering if you guys were because you both have the same last name."
"So he didn't tell you how?"
"Nope. So tell me how!"
"We're brother and sister."
"What?!?!"
"Yea I'm one year younger than him."
"Then how are you guys in the same grade?"
"Are you really asking that question after he said that I loves studying and I cared about my grades and school yesterday?"
"Wow! You must be really smart!"
"Yea, yea."
"But how come-"
So Yung and Yuri found SJ talking to Sehun in the janitors closet and opened the door, cutting off Sehun's sentence.
"SJ what are you doing in here with Sehun!?" So Yung asked.
"Sehun pulled me in here. You bastard!" SJ said and slapped Sehun in the face and walked away with her friends.
"That hurt..." Sehun said and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~

After school SJ drove to Sehun's house to finish the project. When she walked in Chanyeol was siting there on the couch.
"What is he doing here?"
"Um.. He's just here."
"We'll can he get out?"
"Hey don't talk to your brother like that!" Chanyeol yelled.
"I don't care if you are my older brother. Just get out!"
"He's my friend not yours so you can't tell me what to do!"
Never ending arguing between Chanyeol and SJ and Sehun didn't know what to do, so he grabbed his phone and called all the exo members.
After Sehun cooled SJ and Chanyeol for a bit, the exo members came into his house.
"Hey what's going on?" Baekhyun asked as he came into the house.
"Chanyeol and SJ have something to tell you guys."
Exo sat down on the couch ready to hear what they are going to say.
"So, did I ever tell you guys we were brother and sister?" Chanyeol said.
All the members jaws dropped but except for Baekhyun who was laughing like it was something ridiculous.
"Haha! You guys are joking right?" Baekhyun said while laughing.
"No we aren't lying. We're really brother and sister."
"So are you guys twins or what?" Kai asked.
"I'm older than her by a year."
"Then how is she in the same grade as us?" Baekhyun asked.
"Really? Are you really asking that?"
"Actually I'm pretty confused too why you are in the same grade as him." Suho asked.
"Yea I'm thinking the same thing as Suho Hyung." Kai said.
"Oh yea that's right. They don't know yet. I'll be right back." SJ said and went to the bathroom.
"What's she going to do?" Kai asked.
"Just wait for it." Baekhyun said.
SJ came out in her glasses and ponytail.
Suho and Kai's eyes went wide.
"She's a nerd who loves to study." Baekhyun said and started laughing.
"At least she's going to be more successful as you." D.O blurted.
Everyone started laughing and Baekhyun was sitting there mad with his arms crossed.
"But that doesn't prove anything." Kai said.
"SJ tell him the periodic table and what they do." Sehun said.
SJ started explaining the periodic table and Kai started yawning.
"Ok ok! She's a nerd! So I can see why she's in the same grade as Chanyeol."
"But how come you guys act like you don't know each other?" Suho asked.
"Because we hate each other so much that we don't want to see each other’s face. That's why I moved out right when I turned 18. So I don't have to see her. " Chanyeol said.
"How do you not even know that she's a nerd though? Like you used to live with her." Kai said.
"I didn't know she was a nerd! I thought she lied about her age and went straight to 12th grade."
"Yea, mom and dad will love me more because I'm going to be more successful than you." SJ had to blurt out.
"They don't even love you because of the way you treat them. So stop acting like you are the favorite.”
SJ got all quiet.
“I think I should go back to my apartment now, Bye guys.” Chanyeol said and left Sehun’s house.
“I don’t get it. We used to be very close, but now, he just hates me. I don’t hate him, he’s my brother.” SJ whispered to herself.
“Um SJ, are we going to finish this project?” Sehun asked.
“Here just give me the project and I’ll do it all so we can turn it in early.” SJ said and grabbed the project and walked out.
“I can see why they are not very close anymore. Because she changed.” Sehun said.
“But it’s weird how no one even knows their related. Like I knew they had the same last name but I didn’t think they were related.” Baekhyun said.
“You guys, they’re just going through that sister and brother phase.”  D.O said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SJ walked into her house while her mom was cooking dinner.
“Oh SJ! I heard you saw Chanyeol today and finally talked to him. You never really talked to him after he moved out. So how’s he doing?”
“Mom, I don’t care about him. I don’t even want to talk about him, he is the worst big brother ever.”
Then SJ’s phone got a text message.
Anonymous: Are you ok? Oh and by the way its D.O.
SJ: How did you even get my number? And you don’t have to worry about me.
D.O: Sehun gave it to me, But I’m worried about you. I don’t like to see you all sad because it makes me sad.
SJ smiled from the text.
SJ: I’m fine. I think I’m not going to answer back to your texts anymore because I’m working on the project.
D.O: Ok! Goodnight in advanced! Don’t sleep too late!
SJ went straight upstairs and worked on her project. She fell asleep while making it and then she woke up from a flashback of her and Chanyeol from when they were little.

Flash back…

This is when SJ was 8 and Chanyeol was 9. They were still living together and they were very close.
“Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Come here quick!” SJ screamed in her room.
“What is it Su Jin!” Chanyeol came into her room quickly.
“Theres a spider on my wall! Can you kill it please?” SJ said frighten, and pointed at the spider and hid behind Chanyeol.
It was only a little small spider, on the desk that SJ uses when she studies. Chanyeol took a book and smashed it on top of the spider.
“Thank you Channie! You  are very brave!” SJ said and hugged him.
“Yea, Yea, your welcome. Can I go back to my room now?”
“Yes! Go ahead! You deserve it for being the best big brother!”
Chanyeol just ignored that and went in his room.
“SARANGHAEYO!” SJ yelled through her room.
“Yea I love you too!” Chanyeol yelled back.

End of Flashback…

After having that dream, SJ was wondering why Chanyeol hated her so much. SJ grabbed her phone and texted D.O to find out why
SJ: Hey are you still awake? Can I talk to you?
D.O: Um yea I am, What is it?
SJ: I think....I don’t know.. I’ll tell you tomorrow, I think I’m bothering you.
D.O: Its ok. You can talk to me.
SJ: Why do you think Chanyeol hates me so much.
D.O knew why he hated her. Because of her whole personality, how she changed a lot and the smoking and everything. Chanyeol always talk negative about SJ, but D.O knew if he told you it would just hurt her feelings.
D.O: Honestly, you have to ask that personally to Chanyeol. I don’t know why, sorry. 
SJ: It’s fine. I just thought you would know…
D.O: Um it’s getting late, you should go to sleep now.
SJ: Ok bye.
D.O: Wait! Say goodnight to me! At least once!
SJ: Goodnight.
D.O was really happy from that text. He just knew that his relationship with SJ was getting stronger and stronger. While D.O was spazzing so much about Sj's text, she was still wondering why Chanyeol hated her so much. 
"Why does he hate me? We're family, we're supposed to get along. 
At Chanyeol's apartment, Kai visited and hung out with Chanyeol. 
"So why do your sister so much?" Kai asked. 
"Because she's not the old Su Jin I knew back then when we were little. She's different now...

…..