I've Changed

Miss Perfect

Chanyeol went outside his apartment to check the mail. When he got the mail he found an envelope that looked like his apartment bill. When he opened it, his eyes widened.
“Ahh! This is too much money!”
One of his neighbors came out and when she got out, she heard Chanyeol whine about the bill.
“Ah, good afternoon, Chanyeol.”
“Good Afternoon.”
“You know the bill on your apartment can go lower if someone is living with you.”
Chanyeol’s face lit up.
“Really?”
“Yes. Even lower if it’s your sibling or family member. I got to go to work now. Have a nice day.” She said and walked away.
Chanyeol was thinking that SJ could live with him, but he knew that she would probably punch him for asking that because he kicked her out the last time she asked to live with him, so he had to think of reasons why she needs to live with him. Chanyeol didn’t really want her to live with him, but if it meant having the bill price lower than he wouldn’t mind, since she’s only there for his bill price to go down.

~~~~~~~

At D.O's house, SJ was just sitting on the couch watching T.V. She knew that she had enough time studying so she wanted to take a break and just relax but she never really watched T.V since she was too busy studying 24/7. Then D.O sat down next to her.
"So what are you watching?"
"Eh I don't know. I don't really watch T.V."
Then SJ's phone got a text message.
Sehun [ 1:47 P.M ]: Let's go out for bubble tea today!
SJ smiled at his text message.
SJ [ 1:48 P.M]: Ok, but you are paying for yourself.
Sehun [ 1:49 P.M ]: I know. I’ll pay for you too.
SJ [ 1:50 P.M ]: It's fine. I’ll pay for myself. By the way, is it ok if I bring Kyungsoo?
Sehun [ 1:51 P.M ]: Sure, that's fine.
SJ [ 1:52 P.M ]: Ok! We will be meeting you there!

Sehun was at his house, in his room, and looked at SJ's text message.
"Why is he bringing him and why did I say it was ok?!?!" Sehun was yelling at himself.
"I should have said no it wasn't ok. I'm so stupid! I wanted time with her alone! Ugh! Why Sehun!? Why!?" Sehun said while hitting himself in the head.
Sehun finally got back to himself and then got ready for his little hangout with SJ and D.O. After he got ready he started walking to the bubble tea shop. As he walked into the bubble tea shop, he saw Baekhyun who was sitting alone, drinking bubble tea.
"Hyung, what are you doing here? Don't tell me SJ invited you too."
"She didn't. And you were going to meet SJ here? I don't think so."
"I was going to meet her alone but-"
"You were going to meet her alone too?!? I'm definitely staying with you guys."
"You didn't let me finish. I saw I WAS going to meet her here alone but she decided to bring Kyungsoo Hyung. So now my little date is ruined."
"You were going to have a date with SJ?!"
"Yea I was. I planned the whole day out and then she had to bring Kyungsoo Hyung."
"Aww. Too bad for our Sehunnie. Besides, she's going to like me instead."
"Keep dreaming, Hyung."
SJ and D.O came into the bubble yea shop and Sehun felt like he wanted to punch himself for telling SJ that D.O can come. It was worst for him that Baekhyun was staying too.
"Hey Sehun, I can see you brought Baekhyun too."
"No I didn't he-"
"Yes he did. He didn't tell you?" Baekhyun asked her, and cut off Sehun's sentence.
Sehun just rolled his eyes at Baekhyun.
“I guess its fine.”
“Good! You guys can go order your bubble tea drinks.”
“I’ll order for you Su Jin. Usual right?”
“Yea Kyungsoo. Thanks.”
“No problem.”
When SJ sat down at a table, Baekhyun pushed Sehun out of the way so he can sit next to her. Sehun was about to punch Baekhyun, but he didn’t because he thought that he needs to respect his Hyung. SJ got out of her chair and went next to Sehun, because she didn’t like the way Baekhyun was acting.
“Why did you move?” Baekhyun asked.
“Because I didn’t like it there.” SJ lied.
Sehun smiled because she was sitting next to him, like he wanted. D.O finally came back with SJ’s drink and he sat next to Baekhyun.
“Here SJ, I got your favorite.”
“Thanks.” SJ grabbed it and started drinking it.
“Oh SJ! Whats your favorite flavor?”
“I only drink strawberry.”
“WHAT! YOU NEED TO TRY OTHER FLAVORS! TRY MINE!” Sehun said and put it in front of her face.
“I’m ok. I only like strawberry.”
“No! Taste it!” Sehun was insisting to SJ.
SJ just took a sip of it.
“How is it?”
“Its fine.”
D.O got a text message from Chanyeol.
Chanyeol [ 2:34 P.M ]: Hey I’m at your house. Are you not home because no one is answering the door.
D.O [ 2:35 P.M ]: Um yea I’m not at home. I’m at the bubble tea shop with Sehun, Baekhyun, and SJ.
Chanyeol [ 2:36 P.M ]: Oh can you guys wait for me? I’m going to drive over there right now.
D.O [ 2:37 P.M ]: Um sure.

D.O put his phone back in his pocket.
“Who were you texting, Kyungsoo?” SJ asked out of nowhere.
“Oh Chanyeol. He is coming over here by the way so we have to wait for him.”
SJ suddenly went into a bad mood when she heard Chanyeol was coming over here. She thought, “Why is he coming over here?” She really didn’t want to see him right now. The bubble tea shop wasn’t very far, so Chanyeol came by so quickly.
“Hey guys!” Chanyeol said and came up to their table.
“Hi Hyung!” Sehun waved.
SJ was quiet when he came.
“Hi sister.”
“Shut up.” SJ said with attitude.
Chanyeol was about to slap her when she said that, but he decided not to and kept it in.
“What are you doing here Chanyeol?” Baekhyun asked.
“Well I was going to lie that I came here to hang out with you guys, but I only came here to talk to SJ.”
“Oh, you wanted to talk to me. What do you want?”
“I have good news. You can move out of Kyungsoo’s house and live with me like you wanted too.”
“Why are you asking me to move in with you all of a sudden?”
“Because, I noticed I was being kind of harsh and kicking you out of my apartment and now I want to take care of my little sister.”
“Sorry, I’m old enough to take care of myself. And I don’t need you anymore.”
“But don’t you need your big brother to be there for you when you need him?”
“No, I don’t need you anymore Chanyeol. Plus it’s better living with Kyungsoo.”
Sehun’s eyes widened when he heard that. Chanyeol’s eyes did too.
“You are living with Kyungsoo? I thought you were living with Baekhyun and his mom.”
“I moved out because I had problems with his mom ok? Now stop trying to make me live with you. I don’t even think you want me to live with you because you want to take care of me.”
“You know in Chanyeol’s apartment, his bill goes lower if a sibling is living with him.” Sehun blurted out
Chanyeol almost kicked him but SJ pushed him away from Sehun.
“Wow so cheap. Even if you really wanted to take care of me, I still wouldn’t live with you because you are just some rude jerk. I can’t even handle you anymore.”
“You are calling me a jerk? Says the person who hangs out with bad people who are seriously such a bad influence on you, and the person who smokes and breaks the rules.” Chanyeol raised his voice.
“I changed after mom and dad died. You can even ask Baekhyun, D.O, and Sehun. I changed because after they died I realized everything I did was doing was wrong so you can’t call me any of that.”
“Hey guys not here.” D.O said.
“Yea right. You are still your little bratty self. Just stop lying to yourself.”
“You can even ask them!" SJ pointed at Sehun, D.O, and Baekhyun. "I stopped smoking, I stopped hanging out with the people who were bad influences on me, and I even stopped breaking the rules and decided to follow them. I’m changing ok?”
“Ok that’s enough Chanyeol.” Baekhyun got between them.
“No you are not. Just stop lying Su Jin and go back to your real self.” Those were his last words and he left the bubble tea shop.
“Ughh, he pisses me off.”
“Aww SJ. It’s ok I’m here for you.” Sehun said and gave her a hug.
“Um thanks. But I really didn’t need that. But it’s fine.”
Sehun stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun and he got kind of mad.
“ALRIGHT. I think we all should be going now.” Baekhyun yelled and they both broke apart.
D.O got kind of confused to what they were both doing, but he knew that Sehun was probably teasing Baekhyun because he like SJ.
“No! I want to spend more time with SJ! Both of you go!” Sehun got up and pushed D.O and Baekhyun out of the bubble tea shop and they stood there confused.
“Why do you think he wants to spend more time with her?” D.O asked.
“Because he likes her.”
“I’m not stupid Baekhyun. I know you like her too.”
“No I don’t. Why would I like her?”
“You are just lying straight up. Just admit it. You like her.”
“I do not like her. Ok? End of discussion.”
“Alright, then how do you feel, if I ask her to be my girlfriend?”
Baekhyun had a surprised face.
“Why would you ask her?”
“Because I really like her. How would you feel though?”
“Don’t ask her to be your girlfriend.”
“Why?”
“Fine. I admit it. I do like her. So what?”
“Just know that I was the one to like her first.”
“What if she doesn’t like you back then?”
“Then, that’s that. I can’t change her feelings.”
“Good. Because I know she will like me better than you, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said to himself quietly.