I Did It

Miss Perfect

SJ and D.O woke up to get ready for school. SJ kicked D.O out of his room. She’s been living there for quite a while now, but she still doesn’t have her own room, so she shares a room with D.O. His parents offered her his brother’s room, but there were still stuff in there, and she didn’t want to intrude. Right after they were done getting ready, they went downstairs and ate breakfast. D.O’s parents weren’t there because they had to go to a meeting early in the morning. They decided to have breakfast and go off to school. When they both arrived to school, they entered in and everyone started giving both of them weird looks.
“Why is everyone looking at us like that?” SJ whispered to D.O.
“I have no idea.” D.O whispered back.
They both went to their first class, and when they entered the classroom, everyone was looking at them weirdly too.
“Ok, what’s going on?”
Some people were even nodding their heads and whispering to each other, that she’s a and hoe and all those other words.
“Psst. Sehun!” SJ called out to him.
“Oh hey SJ.” Sehun waved.
“Do you know why everyone is acting that way to me and D.O?”
“I don’t know. There’s some rumor about both of you going around about both of you.”
“Who the heck would spread rumors about us?”
“Probably, your old group.”
“That’s true. They said they were going to ruin me. I’ll talk to them later.”
SJ went back to her seat, and saw a paper that said “”. She read it and ripped, and crumpled it up and threw it away.
“Hey, Kyungsoo.”
“What’s up?”
“There’s a rumor about both of us going around the whole school. Do you know what it is?”
“What?!? There’s a rumor about both of us? What’s it about?”
“I don’t know. That’s why I was asking you. Don’t worry; it’s probably So Yung and them. I’ll talk to them later.”

~~~~~~~~

SJ was walking around the halls, and people were still whispering and giving her weird looks, same was going on for D.O. When SJ went to her locker, she found a paper hanging said, “You hoe”. SJ took it and crumpled it. She didn’t care what people would do to her because she’s tough and doesn’t care. Her old group was walking by her.
“Yah! What are you guys spreading around the school?”
They turned around and Min looked scared while the Yuri and So Yung were snickering.
“You think we did it this time? We haven’t even started ruining you yet, but whoever is ruining you right now, he or she is doing a good job.” So Yung told her.
“Can you at least tell me what people are hearing?”
“Nope. We don’t talk to s. Sorry.” So Yung said and walked away with Yuri.
Min just walked up to SJ.
“People have been hearing that you had with Kyungsoo since you both live and sleep together.” Min said it very quickly and ran away from SJ, catching up with So Yung and Yuri.
“Who the hell would spread rumors like that?” SJ said to herself and ran away to find D.O.

~~~~~~~~

D.O was with his regular exo group at the lunch table.
“Hey Kyungsoo, did you hear about those rumors that everyone has been spreading about you and SJ having or something?”
“Yea! I have been hearing that everywhere! Where is everyone getting this from?”
While the exo members were talking about it, Sehun was sitting there quietly, and they noticed how quiet he was.
“Sehun, why are you so quiet?” Chanyeol asked.
“Wait, Chanyeol, aren’t you even worried about her?” Baekhyun asked.
“That’s her fault, so I don’t care about her. I mean I agree with everyone. She’s a . But not because of that rumor. I have other reasons.”
“Just stop agreeing with everyone hyung, and respect SJ. She is your sister and all you do is treating her like crap.” Sehun blurted.
“I don’t care about her! She isn’t Su Jin I knew back then. She changed a lot.”
“She did change Hyung! How can you not see it?!” Sehun said and walked out.
While he was walking out the cafeteria, he bumped into SJ.
“SJ!” Sehun was surprised.
“Sehun, where’s D.O? I have to warn him about that rumor.”
“He knows already. How about we ditch the rest of the school day?” Sehun smiled and held her hand.
SJ didn’t mind and just smiled back.
“Sure, I guess, since I have boring classes.”
“Yay! Let’s get bubble tea!” Sehun said and dragged SJ with him.

~~~~~~~~~

Sehun and SJ ended up at the bubble tea shop for quite a while, almost the rest of the day. They were talking and laughing, and SJ even got a different flavored bubble tea drink. Sehun, sometimes looked guilty and SJ would ask why, but Sehun would never answer and just changed the subject.
“SJ, I hope you don’t hate me after this.” Sehun said in his head.
“SJ.” He said sadly.
“What is it, Sehun?”
“I know who is behind the rumors.”
“Who?”
“Me…”
SJ was speechless and she clenched her fist.
“Please tell me you are kidding right?” SJ said madly.
“Sorry, SJ.”
“Why?”
“Because, I wanted to ruin you and Hyung.” Sehun said sadly.
“Sehun, after this, I don’t want to talk to you anymore or even see your face anymore. From now on, we aren’t friends anymore.” SJ said and stormed out the shop.
“I can’t believe he would do that to me…” SJ said to herself and almost a tear went out.
Sehun was still in the bubble tea shop sitting all by his self, feeling sad.
“I hope Hyung is happy now…” Sehun said and exited the shop.
While he was walking home, he put his music on so he would be in his own world and forget everything that just happened. When he was crossing the street, someone was speeding up and didn’t care about the traffic light. Sehun was just walking across the street, and when he reached the middle of it, he didn’t notice the car and the car just ran him over. The car didn’t stop driving, so it made him roll on top of the car, making him drop on the hard concrete street. He just lied there on the ground, with blood all over his face, with his eyes closed. Some people were walking on the side walk and noticed that Sehun was injured, so they called 911.

~~~~~~

While Sehun was being rushed to the hospital, D.O and Baekhyun were fighting at Chanyeol’s house, but not the playful fighting. They were literally going overboard, until Chanyeol and Kai came back from the grocery store and stopped them.
“Hey, what’s going on!” Chanyeol yelled and held Baekhyun and Kai held D.O back.
“That bastard was the one behind the rumors!” D.O yelled.
“I did it just so Sehun can be the one blamed for it!” Baekhyun yelled back.
“Why though?!”
“So SJ wouldn’t like Sehun anymore!”
“Why do you care so much?!”
“Because I want to be the only one that SJ will like!”
“She will never like you with that attitude.” D.O said and let go of Kai and walked to the door.
“Kyungsoo!” Baekhyun yelled.
“What?” D.O was finally calm but he said it in a harsh way.
“Don’t tell SJ. She’s not going to like me anymore.”
“You thought she liked you in the beginning? Yea right. And I’m not going to keep this from SJ. I don’t keep secrets from her.” D.O said and left.