Disagreements

Miss Perfect

D.O and SJ decided to hang out with some of the exo members today at the café, so they got ready and walked there this time because it wasn’t far of a walk. D.O wrapped his arm around SJ, and she seemed to notice something.
“I noticed that you are shorter than the other members.”
“What? No…”
“Hah. I see. You don’t want to admit it. But it’s ok. I think that it’s kind of cute that you are short. At least I don’t have to tip-toe when I hug you.”
“Hah. Thanks for not making me feel bad about my height.”
“You shouldn’t feel bad. You are perfect the way you are.”
D.O smiled at her.
“Eww gross.”
They turned around and saw Kai, Sehun, Chen and Kris walking right behind them.
“Oh hey guys.” SJ said and waved.
“Wow, I can’t believe you actually said yes.” Kai blurted.
“What is that supposed to mean?”
“I just thought D.O wasn’t your type.”
“Oh then who do you think is my type?”
“I think your type is more like Kris.”
“Whoa, don’t get me into this conversation.”
Everyone was laughing except for Sehun. He seemed kind of mad.
“Sehun, are you ok?”
Sehun didn’t reply back, and acted like he didn’t hear her at all.
“Oh I see…”
They all entered the café and they saw Suho, Chanyeol, and surprisingly Baekhyun sitting down at a table.
“Oh I see. The couple has entered.” Chanyeol said rudely.
“I see that Chanyeol isn’t ok with this.” Kris said quietly to D.O.
D.O just rolled his eyes at Chanyeol, and sat down next to SJ who was sitting down next to Sehun. The minute Sehun saw her sitting next to him, he moved 5 seats away from her. She felt kind of sad that Sehun was ignoring her after what she said to him. While everyone was talking, SJ couldn’t stop looking at Sehun. He seemed to pretend not to notice her, but every time she looked away he would take a quick glance.
“Um, I’m going to go outside for some fresh air ok?” SJ told D.O.
“Do you want me to come with you?” D.O asked.
“I’m fine. I just want to be alone.” SJ said and walked out.
“That was weird. She’s probably smoking.” Baekhyun teased.
“Can you shut up?” D.O said madly.
“Wow, this is the first time I seen Kyungsoo so defensive.” Kai said.
“Of course he would be defensive. That’s his girlfriend he is defending!” Chen said and hit Kai on the head.
“Actually to be honest, I think she would be smoking right now too.”
“Me too.” Chanyeol blurted.
“Yeah, see. We disagree with you going out with SJ. You might turn out like her.” Baekhyun said.
“Can you guys stop now?” D.O was getting mad.
“But we are just telling you why we disagree. I mean, she’s really a bad influence. I don’t want you dating anyone like that.”
“You are just saying all these things because she didn’t like you, and now you are trying out ways to make me break up with her.”
The exo members gasped, surprised knowing that Baekhyun used to like her.
“You used to like her?” Kai asked.
“What? No. Kyungsoo is lying.”
“But Kyungsoo is too nice to be lying! He never lies.”
“I’m not lying. She even slapped him because he was the one who spread the rumors about me and her. And then he made Sehun take the punishment for him, just so he can have her all to himself, but look where that all led up to. Now she hates you, Baekhyun.”
Baekhyun stood up and was about to punch D.O, but Chanyeol and Kai held him back. Sehun didn’t want to see any of this, so he went outside to see why SJ was taking so long, even though he was ignoring her, which he was kind of feeling bad about. When he went outside, he smelled cigarettes, and he was hoping it wasn’t her who was smoking, so he followed the smell and saw SJ just standing there and smoking one.
“SJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Sehun yelled.
SJ got really scared and threw it down on the floor and stepped on it, making it not lit anymore.
“I thought you weren’t smoking any more. The members were right. You haven’t changed.”
“They were talking about me? What the… But I did change! I just smoked one because I was really stressed about what was happening lately.”
“How can you be stressed? You have a life the way you wanted it to be, and also you have Kyungsoo Hyung…”
“Well I am really stressed out because of you! You have been ignoring me and also being so rude to me. I didn’t mean to hurt you Sehun, I just like you as a best friend. I want my best friend, Sehun back.”
“Sorry, I don’t think we can-“ Sehun didn’t want to finish his sentence.
“What? Are you seriously acting like this? I just want the old fun, cheery, you back. I don’t want this side of you.”
Sehun just walked away going back into the shop. He left SJ standing in the dark night. SJ looked at her pack of cigarettes and thought if she should have another one but she just threw it on the ground. But then she suddenly felt someone cover with a handkerchief, making her faint and the person took her away.