Definitely Leaving

Miss Perfect

SJ was at Baekhyun’s house and this time his mom wouldn’t let her go anywhere because she was bothered by how much she’s been sleeping over there instead of staying there. SJ respects that Baekhyun’s mom is helping and all but she just doesn’t want to stay there because of Baekhyun. Baekhyun has been getting jealous lately of how much she’s been spending time with D.O and not him. That’s probably why she couldn’t go to his house anymore, because of Baekhyun complaining too much.
Also Baekhyun’s mom has been making her do a bunch of chores that his mom is supposed to do instead. Lately Baekhyun’s mom has been treating her like a servant or something because SJ’s been doing all the cleaning and washing while his mom has gone out with her friends most of the time. It wasn’t supposed to be this way.
Anyways, while SJ was just sitting on the couch watching TV while Baekhyun was upstairs singing or playing piano or sleeping, his mom came out of nowhere from upstairs.
“SJ, I want you to mop the floors after I leave.”
“I’m not your servant. You can’t tell me what to do. Besides that’s your job.”
“No, it’s your job now, because while I work for you to have food on the table, you need to do stuff for me too. Got it? Now start mopping the floor.” She said and left the house.
SJ went downstairs to get all the supplies she needed to clean the floor. She grabbed the mop and cleaning wax for the floor. Then she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. When she took it out, it was D.O who texted her.
D.O [ 1:34 P.M 7/2 ]: Hey, how come you don’t come over to my house anymore?
SJ [ 1:35 P.M 7/2 ]: Because, the wicked witch of the west has been making me do her chores, which right now I have to mop the floor.
D.O [ 1:37 P.M 7/2 ]: I’ll come over and help you if you want.
SJ [ 1:38 P.M 7/2 ]: It’s fine. I don’t think I need help mopping this entire floor.
D.O [ 1:39 P.M 7/2 ]: Are you sure?
SJ [ 1:40 P.M 7/2 ]: Yes I’m sure. Don’t worry.
D.O didn’t reply after that, so SJ just started mopping the floor. While she was mopping the floor, Baekhyun’s mom called her.
“What does this witch want?” She muttered seeing the caller I.D on her phone.
SJ answered it.
“Hello?”
“After you are done mopping the floor, you need to do the laundry, wash the dishes, and clean the rooms. I want it done by tonight.”
SJ rolled her eyes.
“I’m not Cinderella.” SJ muttered.
“What did you say?”
“Nothing. I said sure. I’ll do everything ok? Bye.”
SJ was about to throw her phone because of how much chores she’s making her do. She thought why wouldn’t Baekhyun do it? Is it cause Baekhyun is her son and she didn’t need to do anything? SJ was just getting pissed off but she ignored it and just did what his mom said. So SJ had to get right on it so she could probably go to D.O’s house later. After she was done mopping the floor, she just needed to dry it. Then the doorbell went on. SJ stopped and went to see who it was. When she opened it she felt like the happiest girl in the world.
“What are you doing here Kyungsoo?”
“Helping you with your chores.” D.O said and smiled.
“But I already said I didn’t need help.”
“Stop lying. Of course you need help. And I’m going to help you no matter what you say.”
“Fine. If you say so, then you can help me.”
D.O finally entered the house.
“So what do you need to do?”
“Right now I’m currently cleaning the floor. Can you just dry it for me please?” SJ said and handed him the towel.
“Anything for you.”
“Just do it right now.” SJ said and chuckled.
“Ok I will.” D.O said and smiled.
“I’m going to clean the rooms.”
“Ok, go ahead.” D.O said and started wiping the floor dry.
SJ was glad that D.O was here to help with the chores because she didn’t expect to have more and she couldn’t do it herself. When she went upstairs to clean the rooms, she cleaned Baekhyun’s mom’s room first, then her room, then she decided to do Baekhyun’s. When she went in there, Baekhyun was still sleeping.
“HEY WAKE UP.” She yelled in his face.
As he got up, he hit his head on her forehead because of how close SJ’s face was close to his. SJ rubbed her forehead and Baekhyun rubbed his head.
“Are you ok?” Baekhyun asked looking at SJ.
“I’m fine. You just hit my forehead.”
“Do you need an ice pack? I’ll go get you one.”
“It wasn’t that brutal, don’t worry.”
“What are you doing in my room?”
“I need you to get out because I have to clean the rooms.”
“I can help you.”
“No I don’t need help. I just need you to get out.”
“I think I should do my own room. You should just go downstairs and relax.”
“I can’t relax because I have to do the laundry too.”
“I’ll do it for you.”
“Well your mom is kind of expecting me to do it.”
“I’ll tell her that I did it. Don’t worry.”
“Ok. Then I guess I’ll just help Kyungsoo dry the floor.”
“Kyungsoo is here?”
“Yea, he’s helping me with the chores, that’s why I didn’t need you to do it. But I guess you want to, so I’ll let you.” SJ said and went downstairs.
“He’s not supposed to be here…” Baekhyun was getting mad.
When SJ came downstairs the floor was already done and D.O was in the laundry room. It looked like he one load down and was already folding on the couch.
“How are you done that fast?”
“Because, I usually help my mom with chores.”
“Wow you are going to be a good father when you grow up. That one girl is going to be lucky to have you.”
“I hope that lucky girl is you.”
SJ blushed and hit D.O playfully.
“You are kidding right?”
“Nope.”
SJ hit him again playfully again.
“Whatever, in your dreams. I’ll help you now fold now.” SJ said and sat down next to him.
“Hey SJ! I’m done cleaning my room! I can help you-“
When Baekhyun saw D.O sitting next to SJ, he got really jealous because of how close they were.
“Um.”
“Oh you don’t need to help me anymore. You can spend the rest of the day doing whatever you want. Thanks!”
Baekhyun went upstairs to his bedroom, and sat down on his desk chair and was thinking to himself.
“Why doesn’t she like me? Whats wrong with me…” Baekhyun was thinking to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

When D.O and SJ were done with all the chores, they decided to study again since the day was so early. While SJ was explaining the lesson again, D.O fell asleep.
“Kyungsoo!” SJ was playing with D.O while he slept.
She kept poking his face and playing with his hair and he never woke up.
“Kyungsoo!” SJ said again still poking his face and playing with his hair.
D.O didn’t move at all and just stayed dead asleep.
“Fine if you are taking a nap then I will take a nap with you.” SJ said and put her head down next to D.O’s. They took a nap for a long time. Baekhyun came in to check what they were doing. Baekhyun kind of rolled his eyes and went back to his bedroom. Baekhyun was thinking if he should do something, but he didn’t want SJ to get annoyed.
So SJ and D.O were still napping after 2 hours until D.O was the first to wake up.
“Su Jin?” He tapped her.
SJ didn’t bother to wake up.
“Su Jin.” He tapped again.
She only moved her head to the left. D.O smiled and stood up and stood behind SJ, who was still sleeping with her head down. D.O decided to give her a big hug from the behind until she woke up.
“Su Jin. Wake up.”
“I don’t want too.” She muttered.
Then D.O rested his head on hers and finally SJ got up.
“Finally you woke up.”
“Because your head is heavy.”
“Hey, my head isn’t heavy.”
“Whatever, that’s what you think.”
D.O scoffed.
“Anyways, do you want something to eat?”
“Sure! You should cook something for me!”
“Hah. You really love my cooking.”
“Well it’s better than Baekhyun’s mom’s cooking, but I wouldn’t say it’s the best.”
“You know my cooking is the best. Let’s go downstairs.”
As SJ and D.O were going down the stairs, Baekhyun’s mom came home.
“Oh hi Mrs. Byun.” SJ tried to say in her nicest tone.
“Did you do all the chores I told you to do?”
“Yes, of course.”
“Hi, Mrs. Byun.”
“Oh hi Kyungsoo. What are you doing here?”
“I was helping SJ with her chores.”
“Oh. Kyungsoo, can you go with Baekhyun is in bedroom please? I need to talk to SJ.”
“Um sure.” D.O sounded confused.
D.O went upstairs and went into Baekhyun’s bedroom, where he found Baekhyun doing homework.
“What are you doing here?”
“Your mom told me to come up here because she needed to talk to SJ.”
Baekhyun and D.O were just waiting for a little bit until they heard yelling.
“DO YOU THINK YOU OWN ME OR SOMETHING? I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT SO YOU SHOULDN’T MAKE ME DO ALL THESE STUFF. THAT’S WHAT YOU HAVE BAEKHYUN FOR.” SJ yelled at her.
“I do own you now. I am now your legal guardian and you have to do as I say or else I can kick you out. And Baekhyun is my son. He doesn’t need to do any work around here.”
“You are not my legal guardian! And you can kick me out if you want too. I don’t really care! And just because Baekhyun is your son that doesn’t mean he can sit around and do nothing!”
“Baekhyun can sit around and do nothing, and stop saying that I am not your legal guardian because I am now!”
“If you are my guardian then you are the worst guardian ever! You don’t treat me like you used to in the beginning!”
Then she slapped SJ in the face making a red mark on her face. SJ rubbed her face, and you can almost see a tear coming out of her eye.
“You don’t ever disrespect an elder. Not even one who is taking care of you for free.”
“I’m definitely leaving and never coming back here again you wicked witch.” SJ said and stomped her way upstairs.
Baekhyun and D.O saw the whole thing from the stairs. They were really shocked of what Baekhyun’s mom did.
“MOM!” Baekhyun was mad.
“What Baekhyun?”
“Why did you just do that to SJ?”
“Because she was being disrespectful! Just go back to your room.”
While Baekhyun and his mom were arguing, D.O was worried about SJ so he went upstairs and went into her bedroom. When he entered, he saw her packing madly and kind of crying at the same time. She was taking everything out of the closet and putting it in her luggage.
“Su Jin, are you ok?”
“Do you think I’m ok?”
“I’m sorry. I’m just worried.”
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t take all my anger on you.”
“No it’s fine. I know how you feel.”
“Kyungsoo. Is it ok if I just stay with you for a while? I’ll find a way to get Chanyeol to let me live with him.”
“You don’t have to find a way to live with Chanyeol. You can just live with me forever.”
“But-“
“Stop arguing with me and just accept it. I really want you to.”
SJ thought about it for a minute.
“Fine… I will.”
Baekhyun came up to her room and he saw that she was almost done packing.
“SJ are you really leaving?”
“Yes I am.”
“Who are you going to live with?”
“I’m living with Kyungsoo now. So if you ever need me, you know where to find me.”
“But, you don’t have to leave. I can talk to my mom about it and-“
“I already made up my mind. I just don’t like it here Baekhyun. I’m sorry.”
“But-“
“Just sorry Baekhyun. Let’s go now Kyungsoo.”
SJ and D.O got out of the bedroom that used to be hers and then Baekhyun just stood there sadly. SJ gave Baekhyun’s mom a death glare before she left. SJ put her stuff in the back seat and hopped into the car with D.O.
“Nice job mom.”
“What? It’s not like you like her or something, because if you did I wouldn’t respect that.”
“Well too bad mom! I do! And respect it because that’s just me.” Baekhyun said and went upstairs to his bedroom while his mom had a surprised face.

~~~~~~~

When SJ and D.O finally arrived there, SJ got her stuff from the back seat but D.O carried it for her.
“Thanks.”
“No problem.” D.O said and smiled.
So Yung who just seemed to be outside smoking saw SJ with D.O. So Yung didn’t live that far away from D.O. She only lived about 3 houses away from him. So when So Yung saw SJ with him she was confused why she was with him. She saw that SJ had her luggage and it looked like she was going to live with him.
“SJ is that nerd from the café who was sitting next to Kyungsoo? No wonder she hasn’t been hanging out with us. Wow time to cut someone out of our group.” So Yung said and kept smoking.
SJ and D.O finally came into his house.
“Kyungsoo, I’m just going to be in your room to study. Ok?”
“Um yea that’s fine.”
“Oh and Kyungsoo.”
“Yes?”
SJ went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.
“Thanks for helping me a lot. You have helped me through everything. Now goodnight.” SJ said and went upstairs.
D.O was waiting until SJ went upstairs. Then he started to get really excited about how SJ kissed him on the cheek.
“What a cutie.” SJ said as she was almost going to his room and smiled.

….