Don't Tell Anyone...

Miss Perfect

SJ woke up, and got ready for school. Then she went downstairs to check what her mom made her for breakfast. Sadly, it was something that SJ didn’t like again, so she just grabbed her helmet and went on her motorcycle. When she was finally at school, the school just rung, and she parked her motorcycle and stepped into class. She sat in her seat that was next to D.O’s. She never liked that class because she always had to sit next to D.O, and whenever D.O tried to be friendly, she would just be rude and ignore him. Finally the class started when the teacher came in.
“Hello class. Before I start the class, I will be giving out your progress reports.”
Some students were and some were actually excited. Kids were also whispering about SJ, and how her grades must be horrible, but they were lucky that SJ didn’t do anything.
“Here’s yours Kyungsoo.” The teacher said and handed him the envelope.
D.O opened it and he wasn’t satisfied because he got straight B’s and he was trying to get straight A’s and SJ muttered “nerd”.
“And here’s yours Su- I mean SJ.” The teacher said and handed SJ the envelope.
SJ opened it and looked at her grades and then stuffed it in her backpack.
“What did you get SJ?” D.O asked.
“Why are you talking to me? I didn’t say you can.” SJ was being rude as always.
“I’m just curious. Because I don’t believe those kids that say you have horrible grades.”
“It’s none of your business. You don’t have to worry about me.”’
“But-“
“OK! CLASS HAS STARTED!” The teacher yelled cutting off D.O’s sentence.
“But, I want to know…” D.O whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SJ was with her friends at the lockers, and they were talking about the grades they got.
“To be honest we all got F’s right?” So Yung said.
“Hah. Of course. Why would we care about grades? So stupid.” Yuri said.
You and Min were quiet. Both of you were mostly the quiet ones when talking about grades.
“Hey guys, want to go outside and smoke?” So Yung asked.
“Eh sure. Let’s go.” Yuri said and you all walked out.
While you walked out, your paper that your grades were on fell on the floor. D.O was just with his regular group and then he saw the paper and walked over there and picked it up. D.O was scanning through it and he noticed it was your grades.
“What is it?” Kai asked, as he was reading it over D.O’s shoulder.
“It’s Su Jin’s grades…” D.O said surprisingly.
“Whoa. And she calls us nerds. Look at this. Straight A’s.”
“How is it possible she has better grades?”
“Maybe you were right. Maybe under all that is something different.”
D.O saw SJ walking by and hid the paper immediately.
“SJ, what were your grades?” So Yung asked.
“Just F’s. Like usual.” SJ replied.
“How about you Min?”
“Same.”
D.O overheard that conversation and knew that you were straight up lying. He walked back to Exo K who were standing by the locker.
“Do you guys want to come with me after school and give this back to her?” D.O asked.
“Um I’m busy with, um stuff.” Chanyeol said and walked away.
“Yea me too.” Baekhyun said and walked away too.
All the other members said they had stuff too, But D.O knew they didn’t want to go because they were scared of SJ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SJ went home right after school. She didn’t want to go with her friends to mess with a bunch of innocent kids. Right when she came home, her parents weren’t home as usual and she went to the bathroom and took off her contacts, and grabbed her glasses and put them on right away.
“Finally, a time I can be comfortable.” SJ said, and then put her hair up in a ponytail.
Then she went to her closet and put on something more comfortable to wear. The SJ went straight downstairs to the dining room, grabbed a snack and started eating.
“I should start studying right now.” SJ said to herself.
She went back upstairs and grabbed her backpack and took out all her books and papers, and started studying for history, math, and language. SJ cared about her grades and future. At home she was the nerd, at school she was the bad girl, due to peer pressure. SJ is really different at school because she only had 3 friends that were so unlike her. She knew that if she revealed who she really was then they would kick her out and bully her for the rest of her life for being a different person. That’s what she was afraid of, losing her friends.

Meanwhile, D.O was in the car driving, with Baekhyun on the passenger’s seat.
“Why do you have to take me?!” Baekhyun whined.
“Hey, we’re just dropping off her paper. It’s not like she’s going to beat us up.”
“Haven’t you noticed! She is going to beat us up for just coming to her house!”
“Why are you so afraid of her? Like she isn’t that bad, so calm down.”
“Well it looks like you haven’t noticed anything that’s happen lately in school!”

D.O finally parked the car in front of SJ’s house.
“Can I just stay in the car? Please!” Baekhyun whined.
“Nope you are coming with me. Now come on and stop being really scared of her.” D.O said and got out of the car. Baekhyun got out of the car too, but he kind of back up when he arrived at the front door.
“Come on! She’s not going to do anything.” D.O said and gestured him to come.
Baekhyun finally had to courage to come all the way to the front door. When Baekhyun finally came, D.O finally rang the doorbell. SJ heard it, so she stopped studying and without hesitation opened the door.
“Hey SJ your pap-“
SJ didn’t know it was going to be someone from so school so that’s why she opened it. D.O’s sentence got cut off from revealing the true self of SJ. Baekhyun’s jaw also dropped.
“Whatever, It’s not a secret anymore. You guys know the real me now. Want to come in?” SJ asked.
Baekhyun and D.O came in to her house and sat down on the couch still looking at SJ.
“What? Is it that surprising?” SJ asked.
“WELL YEAH! I WOULDN’T EXPECT YOU TO BE LIKE…. THAT!” Baekhyun yelled.
“You are so close to getting punched in the face. So I prefer you to stop talking like that and just let me explain.” SJ was serious.
D.O and Baekhyun had their ears open to hear this.
“As you can see, I am different when I’m at home ok? I know, I’m being fake at school, but it’s for a reason, and you can’t tell anyone about this or else I’ll shove both of you in the locker for spreading it around.”
“But why?” Baekhyun asked.
“I’m not telling you because you don’t even care.”
“But now you are making me curious.”
“Well too bad. Stay curious.”
Baekhyun stayed silent.
“But you don’t need to be someone you’re not.” D.O said.
“It’s for a reason ok? Now, back to why you guys are really here…. Why are you guys here?” SJ asked.
“Because we have your progress report paper.” D.O said and handed it to SJ.
“Yea. I have straight A’s. There now you know my grades. Can you guys go now? I’m studying.” SJ asked politely.
“Fine we’ll go.” Baekhyun said and they both got up from the couch.
“And you guys better not tell my secret or else I will really shove you both in a locker together. Got it?” SJ threatened them.
“Don’t worry, we promise we won’t tell.” D.O said and smiled.
“Good. You can’t tell exo either, and when we get back to school, we’re back to me being the bad girl, and you both just regular students. So don’t think we’re friends because of my secret.”
“Fine ok. But can I at least call you Su Jin now?” D.O asked.
“Fine. Go ahead. Use my real name since that’s what you want.”
“Yes! Because Su Jin, really suits you and I love that name rather than SJ.”
“Ok then. Bye.” Su Jin and kicked them out and went back to the dining room to study.

D.O and Baekhyun hopped into the car.
“I told you she was different. I knew that she was someone else under all of that. See she’s perfect, but only when she’s at home.” D.O told Baekhyun.
“Yeah, Yeah, whatever. But I didn’t expect her to be that way. Like I’m just so surprised.”
“Why are you so surprised? I knew that she was a different person the whole time.”
“Well, now I kind of want to be her friend now.” Baekhyun muttered.
“Then we can both try to be friends with her together.”
“Yeah, but I doubt she’ll accept us. Why do you think she acts different when she’s at school?” Baekhyun asked.
“I don’t know. But I think she's perfect, even when she''s at school.”

…..