Pak Soo Jung

Miss Perfect

Sehun was on depression mode for the last 2 weeks because of SJ. He knew that it hurt him very much that SJ was with D.O and he couldn’t do anything about it. The Exo members have been calling Sehun to see what’s up with him, but he has been ignoring his messages and calls and been lying in bed for the whole time. Finally Kai was the first one to go to Sehun’s house and see why he wasn’t answering his calls or his texts. Kai knocked on the front door but Sehun wouldn’t answer it, since he was still in bed, and his bedroom was upstairs.
“SEHUN! ANSWER THE DOOR!” Kai yelled because his window was open.
Sehun heard Kai, but didn’t bother to get out of bed.
“SEHUN, SJ IS HERE BECAUSE SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU.” Kai lied.
Sehun heard that immediately and went downstairs and opened the door. When he opened the door, his expectations were crushed.
“Liar.” Sehun muttered.
“You look like a mess!” Kai said.
Sehun was wrapped around his blanket, his hair was all messy, and it looked like he was crying in bed.
“Dude, were you crying?” Kai teased.
“I’m not in the mood.” Sehun sniffled and gave Kai attitude.
“You can’t hide yourself forever you know. You need to meet new girls. “
“I don’t want to meet new girls, I want SJ.”
“Well too bad. She’s never going to break up with D.O ok? Get over it.”
“Oh that makes me feel so much better.” Sehun said sarcastically.
“Come on! Get changed! Let’s go the Myeong-Dong and shop for new girls.”
“No, I want to stay in here.”
“Let’s go or else I will tell SJ that you are depressed about her.”
“Psh, like she will care.”
“Oh she does care. She says you are still her best friend and that she cares for you still. Come on! Let’s go!”
“NOO!” Sehun whined.
“Yes! Go now!”
“Not now Hyung!”
“Alright, I’m going to text SJ right-“
“I’m going!” Sehun said quickly and ran upstairs to get changed.
“Heh, I thought so.” Kai muttered.


~~~~~~~~~


Kai and Sehun went to the Myeong-Dong and they were walking around. Kai kept pointing at other girls for Sehun and he didn’t look satisfied at all.
“What’s it going to take to make you like another girl?”
"It's not going to take anything because I don't want to like another girl, now I'm leaving be-" while Sehun was walking he accidentally bumped into a person.
"Oh I'm sorry." Sehun said and looked at her and saw her as SJ. His eyes widened to surprise and he was just hypnotized of how much she looked like SJ.
"YAH! WHY DO YOU KEEP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT?" The girl said.
It was just like that moment when they were in class and they had to be partners for the school project. Sehun was just staring at her blankly from his desk and she yelled at him for staring at her. Sehun thought it was the exact same moment and that he thought that he was talking to SJ. She had her exact same style, and the way her personality was, He thought that he found another SJ.
"Oh I'm sorry." Sehun said.
She just pushed him out of the way and kept walking.
"Wait!" Sehun called out.
She turned around, and Sehun saw her chewing her gum.
"I'm Sehun, what's your name?"
"Pak Soo Jung." She said straight forward and put her hand out so he can shake it.
Sehun was kind of scared of her already. She got frustrated and put her hand down.
"YAH! WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF ME? ALL I WANT TO DO IS JUST BE YOUR FRIEND." She yelled at him.
She was definitely like SJ, Sehun thought. She was really scary to Sehun and it was like he was seeing like her twin.
"I don't want to deal with you anymore. I'm going now. But before I go, can I have your number?" She asked.
Sehun's eyes widened.
"Um sure." Sehun said.
She made a new contact saying stranger, and Sehun laughed quietly because of the contact name and put in his number.
"Thanks. You seem... Cute. I'll text you first. Bye." Soo Jung said and left.
Kai witnessed the whole thing that happened between them and he was getting excited for Sehun.
"Dude! You finally got a girl! You better go text her!" Kai said and pushed Sehun.
"Yeah, I did." Sehun said and smiled.
Sehun thought that this was a new start for him. Even though she had some of SJ's qualities, he was thinking that this was a new start for him, and that he could get SJ out of his heart and put Soo Jung in it.

...